Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic (59910 Views)

Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Femi Falana Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by IlekeHD: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
DickDastardly:

Hope you were not in the 500 freed Citizens Flight kiss wink tongue

And if I was? Na your problem?
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by DickDastardly(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

And if I was? Na your problem?
Yes sweerie, just showing sincere concern grin

2 Likes

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Btoyob(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
one chance minister grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by IlekeHD: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
DickDastardly:

Yes sweerie, just showing sincere concern grin

Did anyone ask for your concern?

Don't carry another mans problem on your head like gala.
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by theicon1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC change.......
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by ipreach: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC incapacitation is yet to be seen
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmm...
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by godoluwa(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Standing5:
OP, what was exchange rate of Naira to the Dollar back then?
u sound lyk a moro n, google is your friend to knw the exchange rate. oponu
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by godoluwa(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
M4gunners:
The worst is that, his people yellowbad will not talk again because it is their brother. Now let him ask fg again or minister of petroleum to bring the price down.
o ti ya werey, not all yoruba r senseless. we also have fools among the SE/SS i.e Amaechi & Okorocha
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by difego: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Chemstar: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:
I pray Buhari is impeached. We can't stand this till 4yrs sad

They will remove Nigeria for map, i de fear.
Buhari should be questioned. And he should be banned from traveling.

As for that Fashola, he de craze

if and when Buhari is impeached, questioned and banned....as u suggested, how does it translate to a better and prosperous Nigeria?Afterall, Buhari was not there before May 29 this year and true Nigerians are living witnesses to the pathetic state of the nation then. Thank God for sanity and restoration of order which we are currently witnessing under the Buhari administration
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Standing5:
It has everything to do with it. If Naira losses loses values against dollar then the prices of Oil sold and refined in Dollar domian will automatically soar in Nigeria. So please give us a exact date of the Fashola news in order to make 'enough' sense.
Which kind of school did you attend?
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Can't u see Fashola Hair is getting Whiter by the Day!!! His eyes are clearer now!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Chemstar: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
stephenduru:
Bros did u get the information I am trying to pass?It has ntn to do with exchange rate.I love Buhari but the masses are suffering cos of fuel.Let us nt be blind cos of luv

i think u did not get the message from the question. The message is that there is a Huge correlation between d exchange rate of Naira and Dollar which affects our earning on oil. The exchange rate then was better compared to now.......so the Fashola statement may not exactly be totally applicable in current currency situation we are now, though there is slump in international oil price.
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Lawlan: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Has fuel scarcity eva left us alone in dis country,can u indicate d year it didnt hapn?by miles PMB is better than GEJ
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by mbhs139(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
stephenduru:
Bros did u get the information I am trying to pass?It has ntn to do with exchange rate.I love Buhari but the masses are suffering cos of fuel.Let us nt be blind cos of luv

I don't know may be I'm wrong o but this fuel thing has gone now. cars were just going-in and out yesterday at MRS, Mobil, and Oando all at Sab-Yaba, Lagos. Even light has also improved tremendously in my area at Little road. so, i'm still confused about this light and fuel thing.
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Chigold101(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:

bros... Sorry oh. There is no impeaching of Bubu.
Nigerians must live with this night mare for the next 7years
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by multicolored(f): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hypocrisy
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by thundafire: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Apc na scam ooo even the devil go doff him hat 4 lai mohammed on hw he deceived dy most foolish citizens called Nigerians dat shouted change

1 Like

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by IGBOSON1: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
jesse515:
I laugh at APC supporters, de were only being deceived. The aboki carpenter hu lives by me has relocated bak to the villa, den he was always chanting "sai baba" I felt so sorry for him. He was deceived.

By voting Buhari, we reseted Nigeria 37yrs back.

^^^I can cut the average ill-informed muslim northerner some slack......they didn't know any better!

However, one has to wonder at the gullibility and genuineness of the much vaunted sophistication some of us southerners claim to possess...we should have known better! Given what we knew from his antecedents and all the nasty ethno-religious inspired grandstanding from his kinsfolk when GEJ was president, it's inexcusable that some of us actually bought into the lie of 'chanji'! sad

2 Likes

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Standing5(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
kosplateau:

Which kind of school did you attend?
School of hard knocks where human nature manifest itself every now and then . . .
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Bambless1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Now we are all wailing wailers!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Standing5(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
godoluwa:
u sound lyk a moro n, google is your friend to knw the exchange rate. oponu
Haba! I collect ur wife? The one who can't state his case against my wessage in the smallest way here but goes after the messenger is mo.ron
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by Billygee2u: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
stephenduru:
Minister with the highest portfolio in President Buhari's administration Babatunde Fashola told Federal Government to bring down fuel price on December 7,2014 when there was oil slump.

Politics is a game.Has any minister told Buhari to bring down fuel so far?Mehn!We are suffering.The earlier the better

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/see-what-fashola-told-goodluck-jonathan.html
hypocrite
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by 9izone(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
OCTAVO:
Hmmmmmmmm.. How time flies. cheesy
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by anonimi: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
neolboy:
Won't you allow the Man to rest

Shey na you beg am to keep applying for the job if he wanted people to "allow him to rest"
A man who tried and FAILED in:

before getting EMPLOYED by us on 28 March 2015 surely should not be asking for rest while people are suffering from fuel scarcity, or should he
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by likila: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:

Allah akbar!
You are a very wise somebody!
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by magzey: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
jaymejate:

BUHARI IS THE BEST PRESIDOR FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE THE ERA OF HIT AND GO WITH THE NIGERIAN NAIRA CONVERTED TO DOLLARS BY PEOPLE IN THE GOVEMENT IS GONE SO DO THE WICKED TRADERS IN FUEL THAT SUCK NIGERIAN MONEY AS SUBSIDY. BUHARI IS THE MAN LET SUFFER NOW AND OUR CHILDREN WILL ENJOY AND YIELD THE BENEFIT IN THE FUTURE.

6 YEARS OF CLOUDY ECONOMY ONE STUPID ECONOMY MINISTER KEEP SAYING NIGERIA IS OK BECAUSE THEY HAVE STOLEN AND FILLED THEIR WATER TANKS AND SUCK AWAY WITH DOLLARS.AND SOME PEOPLE STILL THINK OTHER WISE IS A REAL PITY!!!!! [
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by magzey: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
difego:

THIS IS NOT UK ENGLISH.HOW CAN EMPLOYERS BE EMPLOYED
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by glossy6(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
jesse515:
I laugh at APC supporters, de were only being deceived. The aboki carpenter hu lives by me has relocated bak to the villa, den he was always chanting "sai baba" I felt so sorry for him. He was deceived.

By voting Buhari, we reseted Nigeria 37yrs back.

The aboki that carried me on the bike last week was cursing PMB saying he deceived them to vote him in when he lacks the power.

I only advised him to be patient. Abi? Sai Baba, Sai.......

1 Like

Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by omolami: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is the right time for Buhari to bring down price of Petroleum. Nigerians buy it in black market at 200, 400, 400-700naura per liter. APC IS a scam
Re: See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic by totorimi: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Do unto others as you want them to do unto you shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.