Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? (3879 Views)

Women Are Not Liabilities!!! / Why Are Women Like This. / Are Women Being Conned Into Marriage Nowadays??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by alwelldinho(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Though im a guy, I find it rather insulting to hear people conclude that our women are liabilities.

I had a terrible argument with some folks in my area yesterday when one of them said women are liabilities and a no-good in the society.

I decided to bring up the issue here. abeg make una help put mouth for this matter please.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Danfuster(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
End time women... But me I Sha know say them be necessary evil
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by northvietnam(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
women like my mother are Asset ......... not like this End Time bikini empty headed chicks every where now that can't do with out a boy firend
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by boboLIL(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
End time women na liability while 'start time' women na asset
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Mutuwa(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
According to some one,

every wife is a mistress to her husband. "Miss" for the first year of marriage, and "Stress" for the rest of life

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by menix(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
1970's to Date Women are not liabilities but Bad Debt..

They re what the Bible called End Time Signs...
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Mermaids(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Am no burden(liability) am an asset(blessing) to people around..am capable.
With that, only a woman can manage house chores with working stress.
Real women are blessings in the society.
smiley
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Eketem: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Well said Guys, so all your mothers are liabilities. Kudos.

When you think of something shitty to say about women text it to your mothers.

5 Likes

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by alwelldinho(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
if a woman is a liability, then what are the yardsticks used to measure it.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by MrHighSea: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Liabilities birthing assets. Sm1 smoked weed.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by JudgementHammer: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Mermaids:
Am no burden(liability) am an asset(blessing) to people around..am capable.
With that, only a woman can manage house chores with working stress.
Real women are blessings in the society.
smiley
Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by JudgementHammer: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
alwelldinho:
Though im a guy, I find it rather insulting to hear people conclude that our women are liabilities.

I had a terrible argument with some folks in my area yesterday when one of them said women are liabilities and a no-good in the society.

I decided to bring up the issue here. abeg make una help put mouth for this matter please.

Life experiences determine different personal views about the same issue

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Exponental(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Truly, there are many assets and liabilities out there. It depends on how you define your woman and what you make out of her.
Mine is preciously precious.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by YourCoffin: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
They're liassets
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by MRBrownJ: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
@alwelldinho
only a very clueless person would say that ALL women are liabilities, thats just as stoopid as saying that ALL men are dogs.
this kind of discussion goes nowhere because some men (or women) have only got liable women (men) in their lives, and they are the only one to blame for that, because they are the ones who didnt make the right choices.

YES, if all the person in your life aint shiit then look within yourself to see what is it about YOUR sorry self that keeps attracting these "aint shiit" people.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by lovaleenny(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am just of d belief dt yua what you attract...some ladies are all abt d money and financial security when it comes to marriage and relationship den start crying foul when it doesn't end well...all of a sudden dey knw all abt men and start spewing their bitterness up and down...

likewise guys too,have u ever met a man or guy and all he talks abt is money and how much he spends or earns bla bla bla bla bla undecidedreally useless set of ladies/guys.

But people who are reasonable and rational always end up being happy and see d beauty in their spouses while d ever useless ones will continue to shout how men r useless or how women are gold diggers for d rest of their miserable lives.

If u don't know yourself and what you want...you'll be served with d worst of things and people too.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by missKiffy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
We are assets cool

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by alwelldinho(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
im proud of the few women I have in my life. I respect and treasure them like a valuable asset.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Temismith(f): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
answer this first. 'is ur mum a liability or an asset?'
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by alwelldinho(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Temismith:
answer this first. 'is ur mum a liability or an asset?'
she is a priceless asset

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by alwelldinho(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Life experiences determine different personal views about the same issue
its a pity that some ladies see themselves as a liability. a lady told me she is a liability provided she wasn't gonna remain in her father's compound. so she is jus there waiting to be married off.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by byvan03: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
A woman can never be a liability, value can always be derived from a woman no matter how worthless. Only a man can be a liability, if a man is useless he is completely useless, no value or whatsoever to be derived .

A woman do not have that capability to be a liability entirely , nature has imposed usefulness on her, so the word "liability " cannot be be associated with womanhood .

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by MRBrownJ: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
byvan03:
A woman can never be a liability, value can always be derived from a woman no matter how worthless. Only a man can be a liability, if a man is useless he is completely useless, no value or whatsoever to be derived .

A woman do not have that capability to be a liability entirely , nature has imposed usefulness on her, so the word "liability " cannot be be associated with womanhood .

ahahahahahahahahaha NONSENSE!!!!

there are gazillions of women out there who are liabilities, and just because some desperate people would settle for them (or find some cheap use for them), value can be derived from any useless man and woman but it certainly doesnt change the fact at hand that they are, and remain, LIABILITIES.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by alwelldinho(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

ahahahahahahahahaha NONSENSE!!!!

there are gazillions of women out there who are liabilities, and just because some desperate people would settle for them (or find some cheap use for them), value can be derived from any useless man and woman but it certainly doesnt change the fact at hand that they are, and remain, LIABILITIES.
lol..bros, u harsh oo. im sure the women im ur life aren't liabilities? or are they?
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by MRBrownJ: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2015
alwelldinho:
lol..bros, u harsh oo. im sure the women im ur life aren't liabilities? or are they?

again bro, there are some women that are liabilities and there are others that are assets, it all comes down to their actions, AND the criteria required by the person who is judging them... but it is an insult to all the women who act RIGHT to say that all women are assets.

- a woman who cheats, and therefore putting her husband's life on the line (HIV/aids is real) due to her selfish sexual desires, is certainly NOT an asset.
- a woman who marry for money and therefore uses JUJU to poison/kill her husband (in order to get/steal his wealth), is certainly NOT an asset.
- a woman who lies that she was raped so that her foolish husband go and "defend her honour", and subsequently he ends up in jail for life for murder, is certainly NOT an asset
- a woman who leaves her child in the car, so that she could go to a party, and that child died, is certainly NOT an asset.

the list of liable partners is endless, both for MEN and WOMEN, and the fact that there are women in my life wont change that fact.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by MsBliss(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
A good wife is an "Asset"
A bad wife is a "Liability"

1 Like

Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by gidjah(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
It depends on two things and perspective: is ur woman is a nag, stuborn and very disrespecful,..then she is a burden .on the other hand if she is fair,humble,submissive and supportive,... Then she becomes a great asset pls.
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Pidggin(f): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Question:

Are men liabilities?

Answer:

A good husband, father, brother, friend, relative, son is an asset

A bad husband, father, brother, friend, relative, son is a liability
Re: Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
alwelldinho:

Your should have asked him to ask his mum; D

(1) (Reply)

How Do Women Feel When Fingered And How They Expect It / Is This The Most Spoiled Girl In Britain? Meet Gina Rio / Bye to sexual Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.