Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? (17555 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / I Want To Relocate To Lagos From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Good morning to you all. I have always wanted to leave Nigeria, to work and earn some money in a foreign country. Right now, I have access to about 500k, and I need advise on which country I can relocate to without hassle with that amount.

The country can be on any continent, but should be somewhere I can process and get into within the next three months with the 500k I have. Please, if you are in a country outside Nigeria (it could even be a country within Africa) where you know I can relocate to with little hassle, and make at least 400-600 dollars monthly from menial jobs, please reply this post. Thanks.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Danfuster(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Cotounu... Thank me later
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Danfuster:
Cotounu... Thank me later

Please, I am very serious here. If you are really serious, break it down for me. Tell me why I should go there, and what kind of job I can find there. Thank you.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by boboLIL(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Biafra grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by worry359(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Central African Republic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
What has Nairaland turned into? I thought I would at least get serious comments in this section.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by whocanbewho(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
kay29000:
What has Nairaland turned into? I thought I would at least get serious comments in this section.
you are depending on nairaland for a life changing decision? If you are, then you are not serious yet.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2015
it can't take you to anywhere, unless you run the visa yourself.. if you patronize an agent, that amount won't be enough.. agent fee + flight ticket + BTA

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
it can take you to anywhere, unless you run the visa yourself.. if you patronize an agent, that amount won't be enough.. agent fee + flight ticket + BTA

Thank you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Pidggin(f): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Try South-Africa, Ghana, Guinea, Botswana,or Angola. With 500K, you can pay your agent, purchase your flight ticket, and rent a room for a few months while doing odd jobs to make money there. In a few months, with focus and determination you will be more comfortable.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Pidggin:
Try South-Africa, Ghana, Guinea, Botswana,or Angola. With 500K, you can pay your agent, purchase your flight ticket, and rent a room for a few months while doing odd jobs to make money there. In a few months, with focus and determination you will be more comfortable.

Thank you. But do you know the type of odd jobs I can do in those countries?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by uchman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dubai...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pidggin:
You may want to know that he can't work in South Africa if he don't have the necessary visa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Ademat7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
cc: lalasticlala,ishilove,seun

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
uchman:
Dubai...

Thank you. A lot of people have been telling me Dubai (UAE) is a good place to relocate to. Please, can you break it down for me. Please give me some more details.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by uchman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
kay29000:

Thank you. A lot of people have been telling me Dubai (UAE) is a good place to relocate to. Please, can you break it down for me. Please give me some more details.

What do you really want to know about Dubai brother?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by optimusprime2(m): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2015
kay29000:

500 grand, is not enough... Because by the time you workout your visa and flight ticket, you will be left with almost nothing, remember BTA is very important, asides UAE, some countries require you hold a BTA of about 1000$ before you are allowed entry, so in such circumstances remember to include your BTA funds for such expeditions.
Secondly, if you had more Funds, it would have been advisable to apply to a university and obtain a more solid residential grounds/basis to stay in the country you would like to work, other than just flying without aim to an unknown place which could render you extremely vulnerable to anything. Please think this out carefully and have a well carved out plan/strategy as immigrating is a huge decision. Even The so called Dubai, could be a Nightmare if your plan is not clearly cut out, many have regretted going to Dubai because they just flew there aimlessly for menial jobs. #Thinkwell

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Qualer: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2015
My guy just carry yasf go Gabon or Gambia! with 500k you go turn don for that side, you no need to work for 1 year sef and beta babes wey no tear eye full dia. In 2 years you go don turn to oga with family. #Don't trust anything i say although it is the truth!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
if you are looking for a country to earn just 100k a month ,why dont you stay in nigeria and plan your life well with the 500k,abi you want to run away with some ones money .
well you can't travel to any good country with such amount.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
these countries is not an option ,they are no different from nigeria except Angola but you need atleast 700 to 800k to go there
Pidggin:
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Pidggin(f): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
these countries is not an option ,they are no different from nigeria except Angola but you need atleast 700 to 800k to go there

All the countries on my list are better. Firstly, they all have more regular power supply, social infrastructure in countries like S.A and Angola are better than what we have here. Sometimes people require stability to function optimally. At the moment, things are slightly more stable in the countries i mentioned above.

@OP, I forgot to include Gambia.

P.S: Respect the laws of any country you decide on. As for me I still prefer my country for sentimental reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by balash(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
You have 500k with you?? Let me break it down for you well.. find a good friend in u.s I mean a good friend or family.

Plead with them to help you acquire an iv to come visit them in America! If they can help you send it. I will explain how else you go about it yourself. You go pay visa fee and I will explain all the necessary document u need and you will go find it yourself. Everything won't cost you 100k. And go face American embassy. If you go 2 or 3 tyms they will surely give u. My candid advise!!

And when u get to America it's easy to make it if you not lazy! Don't go to a country u will regret. 500k na change for other countries o

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Go to United Arab Emirates,the country is very cool. A lot of Igbo guys are there especially in Diera. You can start as a travel agent there or have an eatery where you cook Nigerian meals. When I travelled to buy goods for business, visa was 30k, flight 152k, hotel bills 86k, but since u want to live there u may have to share a house with people first but u need to be very careful. The kinda life Nigerians live there is Dog chop dog! I wish u all the best.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by hkidola00(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
lol @ "they are no different from Nigeria"
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Originalsly: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2015
@op....if you can't make hustle with 500k here in Nigeria.... where you born and grow... speak the language. ... have connections... know the culture... know where to get food, clothing and shelter when things get rough....don't have to get work permit... can start any business without permit and the fear of the authorities. .... if you can't here, why do you seriously think you can with what would be left of your 500k? Look well before you leap or you end up like so many others..... stranded.... living like a stray in a foreign land.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2015
petkruz:
Go to United Arab Emirates,the country is very cool. A lot of Igbo guys are there especially in Diera. You can start as a travel agent there or have an eatery where you cook Nigerian meals. When I travelled to buy goods for business, visa was 30k, flight 152k, hotel bills 86k, but since u want to live there u may have to share a house with people first but u need to be very careful. The kinda life Nigerians live there is Dog chop dog! I wish u all the best.

Thank you. I want to ask...How come you spent 86k on hotel bills? How long did you spend there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s / Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. / Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.