Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

We No Longer Need Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We No Longer Need Biafra (444 Views)

Okorocha: We Don’t Need Biafra… Let’s Fix Our Relationship With The North / Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... / Ndigbo Don’t Need Biafra’ -bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We No Longer Need Biafra by Sasuwa(f): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Yes, we don't want biafra again, why politicians are all the same,
if buhari is president and we continue to see things as before or even worst despite his changf mantra and integrity, i don't see anything thing good to come out of biafra.
Re: We No Longer Need Biafra by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: We No Longer Need Biafra by ticking: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Sasuwa:
Yes, we don't want biafra again, why politicians are all the same,
if buhari is president and we continue to see things as before or even worst despite his changf mantra and integrity, i don't see anything thing good to come out of biafra.

You and your ofem.manu brothers don't need Biafra of course. By the time the Fulani people rape your coward men by the time we leave you and them inside your one Nigeria, you go agitate for your own country sharpaly (if your slave mentality will ever leave you).

1 Like

Re: We No Longer Need Biafra by demielvis: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Sasuwa:
i don't see anything thing good to come out of biafra.
Thank God you spoke for yourself.
My signature says it all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Borofice Descends On Mimiko And PDP For Dragging The Clock Of Ondo State Back / The ‘security Scare’ At MMIA, By Dele Agekameh / MASSOB Faction Asks Uwazuruike To Return Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.