Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

#FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (24616 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Freshboi: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
SkyBound:
[size=16pt]170 in Owerri[/size]..... Owerri municipal to be precise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari and his body Language mechanics grin grin grin

We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deceit, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.
undecided undecided undecided
We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin cheesy

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change

SAI BUHARI INDEED.... VERY SOON, NIGERIANS WILL TURN IT TO DIE BUHARI tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by soukroy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
87 naira at conoil in Jabi, Abuja
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by MadCow1: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
I bought in Benin for 130 a liter

Bought in Warri for 180 a liter

Bought in Bayelsa for 170 a liter

Bought in Ahoada in Rivers State for 180 a liter

Finally in Port Harcourt for 160

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ModiKen(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
freshness2020:

with free dunlop slippers and apc flag.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by lovely17(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
160 here in Akure
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by BABANGBALI: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
dpete1:
game over
you've won
thanks you
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by meforyou1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bought at the normal price at NNPC former iluobe in Wuse Abuja. But the queue was longer than river nile
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by thaqib(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
It's sold for, N87 in most part of lagos especially the big ones... U only have to queue a little while.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Gorgeous58(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
180 in Nsukka.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by chuksmad(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
N150/lt at Uyo
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by omooba969(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
LesbianBoy:
N250 per litre! Just imagine! It shall not be well with all those who voted buhari click like if you CONCUR angry

Fucck U!

cool

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Bimpe29: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
I just bought fuel at NNPC mega station here in Abuja at control price of #87 per liter.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ODUBEZE: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
LesbianBoy:
N250 per litre! Just imagine! It shall not be well with all those who voted buhari click like if you CONCUR angry
My brother take heart! your relation, friends and love ones fit follow vote na
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by skedy1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
N55! Here in...in...#SleepsOff!
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by collinsVP: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
My father told that Buhari was the military president but Idiagbo ruled the country.[/quote]

My late dad told me that too.

I hope and pray PMB sits up soonest. Things seem to be going in reverse order right now.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by alex81(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
N200 here in Effion , Ebonyi state
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ODUBEZE: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
N130 then you will pay N100 for a keg. Talking about Agbado area
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by blank(f): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
N87 in Oando, Lekki.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by viktor01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
SORRY, MY LEGGEDIS BENZ DOESN'T USE PETROL.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Charlydot2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
NA change...
oluwaSmith1:
I just bought for 200 in kubwa
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by nuelyoyo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:
I bought in Benin for 130 a liter
Bought in Warri for 180 a liter
Bought in Bayelsa for 170 a liter
Bought in Ahoada in Rivers State for 180 a liter

Finally in Port Harcourt for 160
U na Johny Walker?

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by oliver003: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
N 150 in sokoto town and N 200 in Illela local government area, Sokoto. N120 in konni Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by abdulrazaqtukur: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
N87 here in katsina, seems the product is much available this morning
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whenever there is petrol scarcity, I believe some invisible people somewhere are stealing our oil. This kind is prevalent during Goodluck Era. And the attendent result was EFCC chasing some figures all around in the country
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
After series of hustling, I got fuel at Oando, Ishaga, Lag @ N87/litre but paid N100 for jerrycan
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ajepako(f): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
In my hood, 57 Naira

Because Buhari is personally selling it

And thus discourage ' kwarruftion'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ajepako(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
nuelyoyo:
U na Johny Walker?

Na Buhari Trekker grin grin
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by meforyou1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
oliver003:
N 150 in sokoto town and N 200 in Illela local government area, Sokoto. N120 in konni Niger Republic.
do they accept Naira in Niger Republic?
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
slimgold123:
This Petrol Scarcity issue is a big threat to the Citizen of Nigeria and their Businesses.

Many people in my area have packed their cars at home because of the unending queue at Petrol Stations.

Petrol now sells at N150 here at Ilaro Yewa of Ogunstate.

How much is Petrol for your side there?

Let's know how much it sells at different states.

Glad to meet another Ilaro resident on nairaland. How is ur area today?
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by feaworaoja007: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cover my car with tapolin...no need!
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by eniba(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
At OANDO close Berger B/S (Lagos) is #87 but d queue reach Iwo road for Ibadan
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by swagaholic: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
sweatlana:
170 pump price with long queue 250 black market
Rumulumeni Portharcourt
. Am equally in rumulumeni, it's terrible sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq / Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.