Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

#FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (24614 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by slimgold123(f): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
This Petrol Scarcity issue is a big threat to the Citizen of Nigeria and their Businesses.

Many people in my area have packed their cars at home because of the unending queue at Petrol Stations.

Petrol now sells at N150 here at Ilaro Yewa of Ogunstate.

How much is Petrol for your side there?

Let's know how much it sells at different states.

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by looseweight: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Its 140 here in my hood, but the queue long than the word Long.

Are you over weight, is your tummy big and you wish to flatten of and shed some weight, click on my profile and reach my write-up

3 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
I just bought for 200 in kubwa

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Joejonah(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
N45/ litre and dollars now sell at $1=N1 barely 6 months we over threw education for illiteracy.

The change is real. ..

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
N250 per litre! Just imagine! It shall not be well with all those who voted buhari click like if you CONCUR angry

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by allanphash7(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Just #250

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ashile(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
omo na #110 oooh per litre

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Official price but you pay extra for keg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Sold for 250 thanks to 'body language'.

Some change chanters around here even parked their cars for days now, I'm always laughing at them. grin

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by onosprince(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
N600 only.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
No idea

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by prolineclassy(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
#180 here in aba

25 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
I don't even know?? In my area,The crowd alone would discourage one from knowing the price.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
N120

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by kurt09(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
W
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Kingrapha(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
150 per litre in YENAGOA and 250 in the black market.......you won't even see the fuel to buy sef undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Toeyoursea(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
grin 87 naira
Sai Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Osirimononaye(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Hope They Don't Blame GEJ For This One Again Ooooo!

Lie Bubu Boko-Hari.....See Result Of Fake Change

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
No be when you see you go know the price? Nothing dey my area. Stupid!!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by freshness2020: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
white dunlop slippers is now #500 for 1 pair..
#trekking for buhari...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin ;

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ModiKen(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Its free in my area.

Kachichukwu is giving out free petrol in my area.

If you can trek from where u live to my area, then u wld also get it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
[size=16pt]170 in Owerri[/size]..... Owerri municipal to be precise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari and his body Language mechanics grin grin grin

We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deceit, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.
undecided undecided undecided
We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin cheesy

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change

SAI BUHARI INDEED.... VERY SOON, NIGERIANS WILL TURN IT TO DIE BUHARI tongue tongue tongue

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Kyase(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
looseweight:
Okk
embarassed
110 naira but nnpc sale at 87 naira but the queue no be here.
KD

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by kurt09(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
kurt09:
W

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by dyn1800: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Forte oil in oniru/lekki still sells at #87 per liters in Egbeda most independent marketing fuel stations do 100-120

5 Likes

Fuel scarce Cab also scarce to convey...Na wa oh
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by noeloge82(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Its 150 in ondo but my friend in ph said black market is 300

Where is save Nigeria group Are they not going to do protest match or is d fuel not affecting them even Nlc and Tuc
Are all this groups dead or has it been that some people were using them before
Nigeria my country.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by tman15: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by KINOLAVI7(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
#160 here in Lagos, Bariga to be precise!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.