Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 (898 Views)

Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
My sis graduated from UniAbuja as a Law Student with 2.2, she would've gone for service but didn't register and now its too late, the reason why she didn't reg for service was because their Dean told them that they should relax cos all of dem would go to law school let them jus relax and go for service after law school, to everyone's amazement when the list came out most of them with good grades didn't even get admission its mostly student with 3rd class and pass that got admission, student with 1St class didn't even get the whole thing was through connection. Right she is thinking of getting job before furthering her education, but don't really which job will best suite her course and result, pls helpful insight and comment is appreciated. Thank You
Re: What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 by redcliff: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
she can do tailoring or Sales girl.. or she can start selling recharge cards too..

Silly question!
Re: What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Over grown baby, get some sense, if u have nothing to offer keep shut, jus because people r talking doesn't mean u mus talk I bet u have never seen the gate of a university come to talk of being in one.
Re: What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 by Emmaesty(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
It will be difficult to get a meaningful job without Nysc certificate but she can try to volunteer i.e to work for free or she can seek Internship positions in law firms
Re: What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks deary I love your mature response
Re: What Job Can A Law Graduate Get With 2.2 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks dear I love your mature response

(1) (Reply)

Retail Banking Academy / Iosh, Nebosh, Wso Etc / Statisticians On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.