Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Where Will You Be During Christmas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Will You Be During Christmas? (1048 Views)

Be In South Africa For Christmas / Memories of 2007 Calabar Christmas Season/ Carnival (In Picures) / Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Be During Christmas? by ronkarazo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2006
where una go dey for xmas
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by bumbaby(f): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
I want to come back to naija oh but ticket is expensive but am stillvhoping oh. Many things are happening in Naija this xmas. I know in Ph they are having a charity show for the Loyola students who died in the pllane crash last year. and this other Fashion show in Lagos.
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by ronkarazo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2006
boiz,
u can hear her cry,
oya which one of u kashokis is up to the task of putting a smile on my sistaz face.
oya may the bid for a premium economy ticket begin
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by pichante: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2006
hey nairalanders,i dey hail oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.bob na PH me go dey for the xmas ooooooooo,i no no about u
tk care.if u go dey ph,bell me, 08035479368
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by ronkarazo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2006
no lele
me sef dey fall in PH
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by nosa101(f): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2006
Do we get the cash from the fashion show? Or is this some rubbish money making scheme?
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by son(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2006
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by bumbaby(f): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2006
The fashion show in Ph was is going to Charity, the money is going for the only surviour's surgery(kechi). And some of it is going to other charity foundations. But the one in Lagos, its some people i know, they are trying to start they own clothing line. But I am very sure of the Ph one sha, and I know its going to be really interesing. so we could all meet up there. Thats if I come back home oh! Ah u guys one Ph girl like this her name is Luscious have u heard her rap abeg u guys shoud listen to it and be proud of this Ph chic, www.underdarock.com I know u she a Ph girl cuz she said it in her Rap!!,
Re: Where Will You Be During Christmas? by son(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Process The Visa Yourself / Beware Of Getting Fake Passport. / Robbery In Airplane By Sunnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.