Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland (3337 Views)

Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by EdCure: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
Safe trip bros, But the Igbo diss wasn't necessary, one love
They brought it upon themselves bro.

Have a productive trip, spanishkid. We will still be doing our best to jealously represent our motherland from anywhere we are.
Either by proudly projecting our rich cultural heritage or by defending or launching offensive with pin-point accuracy against any nitwit from Biafra, the land of the rising sun of land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
EdCure:

They brought it upon themselves bro.

Have a productive trip, spanishkid. We will still be doing our best to jealously represent our motherland from anywhere we are.
Either by proudly projecting our rich cultural heritage or by defending or launching offensive with pin-point accuracy against any nitwit from Biafra, the land of the rising sun of land grabbers.
God bless you bro. Part of my trip will be meeting prominent Nigerians of SS/ND extraction and we will be discussing on how to move our region forward. We are trying to woo the Canadian government to come and invest in our region. Also, if possible help us with the construction of the proposed Gelegele seaport in Edo state and setting up industries in our region. Nobody can fight for us except us. We are also going to discuss about the proposed ND republic. Even if it means submitting a request. One step at a time bros.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by EdCure: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
God bless you bro. Part of my trip will be meeting prominent Nigerians of SS/ND extraction and we will be discussing on how to move our region forward. We are trying to woo the Canadian government to come and invest in our region. Also, if possible help us with the construction of the proposed Gelegele seaport in Edo state...Nobody can fight for us except us.
You are a great mind of immense blessing to Edo State & the SS. Go and excel!
Blessings!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meccuno: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
born liar. Say you going to your village in edo where there is no Internet. Mumu. Shey, there is no in Canada. Bush man little devil. Get the hell out and never come back. Tribalist.
Your papa charcoal monkey.
grin
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meccuno: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Safe Trip Bro........Hope Your plane crashes In the Atlantic Ocean........grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by martineverest(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Safe journey... At least no more anti-igbo comments for two months
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by fineguy11(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
My stay in Nigeria has been wonderful. I was opportune to know about Nigeria and my dad's hometown in Edo state. I was introduced to this site by mulattoclaro. Nairaland is one funny place. I met lots of nice people such as tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, goodboiyy, coolitempa, truckpusher, enahi, edcure, searching4love, martineverest, sandraokosun1, ikwerreboy, kinkyangela, princedebola201, etc and I also met some black monkeys such as abagworo, ezeagu, eurobomber, lygn19, igboprince, biafranqueen, igboson, ugomba, udmaster, Etc. I call them black monkeys cos they're not only primitive but have the tendency to want to annex SS land and oil.

Please SS continue the fight and ensure they don't cajole u into stealing our lands. That's what they've been planning to do. I'm going to Canada for a little vacation but will be back soon.

#SayNoToFlatHeads
have a nice trip..when u return,i'll bring u up to speed on events that took place while u were away...

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by coolitempa(f): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
My stay in Nigeria has been wonderful. I was opportune to know about Nigeria and my dad's hometown in Edo state. I was introduced to this site by mulattoclaro. Nairaland is one funny place. I met lots of nice people such as tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, goodboiyy, coolitempa, truckpusher, enahi, edcure, searching4love, martineverest, sandraokosun1, ikwerreboy, kinkyangela, princedebola201, etc and I also met some black monkeys such as abagworo, ezeagu, eurobomber, lygn19, igboprince, biafranqueen, igboson, ugomba, udmaster, Etc. I call them black monkeys cos they're not only primitive but have the tendency to want to annex SS land and oil.

Please SS continue the fight and ensure they don't cajole u into stealing our lands. That's what they've been planning to do. I'm going to Canada for a little vacation but will be back soon.

#SayNoToFlatHeads

Have a nice trip and don't be away for too long....we will miss you... tongue tongue
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Saurab: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why will anyone want to come to Canada on vacation when winter has already started? You be Eskimo?
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by chiefobdk(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads

eyaaa

lack of funds coming.

ask Ur fellow ediotts for mb na.

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by chiefobdk(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads

eyaaa

lack of funds coming.

ask Ur fellow ediotts for mb na.

internet dey canada.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
my pops is from Oriohimwon LGA.
fool, your pops is from Oriohimwon LGA. And u from where where? Agenebode LGA? Mumu, go to to internetless village and fry garri. We will overturn edo soonest. Gorilla
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
I'll not be in touch that much cos I'll be very busy. But I'll always contribute when I can. My going to Canada is to meet other Nigerians of South Sourh/Niger Delta extraction to deliberate on how to move our region forward. If possible get the Canadian government to invest in our region and aid in the proposed seaport construction in Gelegele, edo state.
this animal is looking for who to defraud

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
do you think I'm wretched like you? Like someone said i shouldn't take everything to heart. Between me and you who's a bigger tribalist? I don't have your time. Go and die for all I care.
i can feed you and your family for 20 years with without batting an eyelid
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
i can feed you and your family for 20 years with without batting an eyelid
life must really be difficult being a flàtheaded monkey.

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
this animal is looking for who to defraud
do you think edos are criminals like you Igbos?

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
fool, your pops is from Oriohimwon LGA. And u from where where? Agenebode LGA? Mumu, go to to internetless village and fry garri. We will overturn edo soonest. Gorilla
see this rat. Hahahhaa. Garri indeed. Go boil beans. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? Isn't that what your tribe is famous for? Recently some people attacked my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
do you think edos are criminals like you Igbos?
anini and Monday osunbor are your pops business associates. You are an imbecille. Rubbish fraudstar. May the danfo you will enter to your village damage beyond repair with only 1 casualty. And that is you paedophile
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by mightyhaze: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads
spanishkid aka mulatoclaro aka thiagoneves aka alcatraz,u need ur conehead cut open and examined on a slab

3 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by mightyhaze: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
The goat u just quoted aint edo. Take note
meforyou1:
anini and Monday osunbor are your pops business associates. You are an imbecille. Rubbish fraudstar. May the danfo you will enter to your village damage beyond repair with only 1 casualty. And that is you paedophile

4 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cc:lalalistical, ishlove, seun
please close this thread it's not healthy and also place the op on some years ban.
Why call your fellow man Black monkey?

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dhugal:

Buhahahahaha!
Canada,indeed!
perhaps he meant okada village cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by mightyhaze: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
the guy is an eediot! Dis guy is not 4m edo state! Imagine,'my pop is from oriohimowon' doesn't dat sound v silly. Moreova d place is called orhiomwon,any bini guy will easily kno ds spanishgoat is a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by IGBOPRINCE: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
mightyhaze:
spanishkid aka mulatoclaro aka thiagoneves aka alcatraz,u need ur conehead cut open and examined on a slab
don't mind the animal.. No be only canada na can malt grin
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by IGBOPRINCE: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
No be only canada na CAN malt..

Make una let the thread die.. The op is jobless,hopeless and frustrated..

One love. Let d thread die. The animal(op) don't deserves comments, he s a lunatic zombie grin

Gudnite
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
God bless you bro. Part of my trip will be meeting prominent Nigerians of SS/ND extraction and we will be discussing on how to move our region forward. We are trying to woo the Canadian government to come and invest in our region. Also, if possible help us with the construction of the proposed Gelegele seaport in Edo state and setting up industries in our region. Nobody can fight for us except us. We are also going to discuss about the proposed ND republic. Even if it means submitting a request. One step at a time bros.
see this FOOOl,may ur plane crash die foool
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
You people shouldn't waste your time replying worthless jobless fools
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by stevecantrell: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Saurab:
Why will anyone want to come to Canada on vacation when winter has already started? You be Eskimo?

Hmmm...true talk ! grin
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by pat077: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
this op is confuse fellow, he just open another topic that he has been granted Canadian citizenship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. / Gunmen Attack Agip In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.