Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport (877 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport by taiwo56(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2009
I went to passport office at Festac Town last week Thursday for my international passport, the woman that attended to me gave me a form to fill, having filled the form, she demanded my two passport photographs and N16000( six-teen thousand naira). I gave her the passports and the money, she said should would call me on phone on Friday so that I will come and see her either on Saturday or Monday morning. I was expecting her call on Friday but she didn't call me, I decided to called her on Sunday in order to know whether I should come on Monday, she picked my call and told me that she would call me, up till now she had not call me.
I want to find out from the house whether the woman is really sincere with me. Does it takes days for one to get International passport? I need your advice. Thank you all.
Re: International Passport by Figurehead: 2:19pm On May 25, 2009
taiwo56:

I went to passport office at Festac Town last week Thursday for my international passport, the woman that attended to me gave me a form to fill, having filled the form, she demanded my two passport photographs and N16000( six-teen thousand naira). I gave her the passports and the money, she said should would call me on phone on Friday so that I will come and see her either on Saturday or Monday morning. I was expecting her call on Friday but she didn't call me, I decided to called her on Sunday in order to know whether I should come on Monday, she picked my call and told me that she would call me, up till now she had not call me.
I want to find out from the house whether the woman is really sincere with me. Does it takes days for one to get International passport? I need your advice. Thank you all.
Dont mind her, she is playing with damn fire: what i will advice you to do is to go there with some notorious heavily armed area boys and insult her by calling her an idiot (to her face).
Re: International Passport by agbalaya: 4:10am On Jun 11, 2009
You can read the writing on the wall.Maybe u don fall mugu? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: International Passport by DisGuy: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
let me guess, you are not from Lagos cheesy
Re: International Passport by edogram(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
why are u posting this one nairaland forum, it doesnt make any sense.

doing old P at this time is ilegal. if the gov get to find this out u or the woman will be in big problem.

so u should clean this post from the poblic.

(1) (Reply)

In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. / SSFSFS / Fortune Cache---zine El Abidine Ben Ali à Sidi Bou Saïd of TUNISIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.