Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. (879 Views)

The Truth About Living Abroad / Please Tell Me The Hard Truth About Living In Canada / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by shollyaj(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2009
Good Day my Fellow Nairalanders, This forum as so much helped my intellectual instincts so much that i'm an addict of NL. bt a man with his senses would figure out what's right for one.

This are the Questions i wanna Ask? in a sincere truth.

I'm Willing to Leave this country " Against all Odds" and I'm hoping i could get a stand somewhere in Europe not minding what its gonna cost as long as its real and not some Pulling up strings as my fellow NL do rebuke.

Helping a fellow brother outta this country to survive on his own aint too much to do for ourselves, as the survival of this country is getting more fainting by the DAY and its takes GOD's intervention for pple like me to survive thru this thick and thins of this My Beautiful God Created "9ja"

Can U get a Genuine Schengen Visa?

How much would it cost me?

and How long would it take to be ready?

What are the things u will be needing from me?

In a sincere truth and honesty.

my email is shollyrankin@yahoo.com
and my YIM is shollyrankin
Re: In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by Vicjustice: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2009
shollyaj:

Good Day my Fellow Nairalanders, This forum as so much helped my intellectual instincts so much that i'm an addict of NL. bt a man with his senses would figure out what's right for one.

This are the Questions i wanna Ask? in a sincere truth.

I'm Willing to Leave this country " Against all Odds" and I'm hoping i could get a stand somewhere in Europe not minding what its gonna cost as long as its real and not some Pulling up strings as my fellow NL do rebuke.

Helping a fellow brother outta this country to survive on his own aint too much to do for ourselves, as the survival of this country is getting more fainting by the DAY and its takes GOD's intervention for pple like me to survive thru this thick and thins of this My Beautiful God Created "9ja"

Can U get a Genuine Schengen Visa?

How much would it cost me?

and How long would it take to be ready?

What are the things u will be needing from me?

In a sincere truth and honesty.

my email is shollyrankin@yahoo.com
and my YIM is shollyrankin

By Nigerian standard, you don't seem to be that desperately poor since you can afford to employ the services of "agents" with the costs for Schengen visa and air ticket. But by this measure of advertising yourself and appealing for assistance, you are more likely to be a victim of Scammers and thieves than to get your objectives; i can sense you falling into the poverty that you fear rather than being successful through this means.
   For your own good, do not respond to anyone who tries to contact you via email or from here because, 99 percent might just be thieves, and because you can't really tell the good one from the bad ones, i advice you to ignore every offer for assistance. Cheers
Re: In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by justwise(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2009
shollyaj:

Good Day my Fellow Nairalanders, This forum as so much helped my intellectual instincts so much that i'm an addict of NL. bt a man with his senses would figure out what's right for one.This are the Questions i wanna Ask? in a sincere truth.I'm Willing to Leave this country " Against all Odds" and I'm hoping i could get a stand somewhere in Europe not minding what its gonna cost as long as its real and not some Pulling up strings as my fellow NL do rebuke.Helping a fellow brother outta this country to survive on his own aint too much to do for ourselves, as the survival of this country is getting more fainting by the DAY and its takes GOD's intervention for pple like me to survive thru this thick and thins of this My Beautiful God Created "9ja"Can U get a Genuine Schengen Visa?How much would it cost me?and How long would it take to be ready?What are the things u will be needing from me?In a sincere truth and honesty.my email is shollyrankin@yahoo.com and my YIM is shollyrankin
Vicjustice is absolutely right and let me add this: Yes u can get Schengen visa and it will not cost u much But its not work permit, its as good as visitor's visa, it only gives u the opportunity to travel from one Schengen country to another without having to apply for visa for individual countries.
U are not allowed to work or study legally with Schengen visa. If u work illegally with it then your days are numbered from the day u start that job.

U can do it urself, nobody sales it, don't encourage scam.
Re: In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by shollyaj(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ vicjustice, thanks alot i appreciate your candid advice.
Re: In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by shollyaj(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Justwise, You are much of an anti Spam. U defuse and remove the unwanted virus on NL with your good comments and encouragements, from peeps who tries to squander their fellow 9ja brodas on the basis of helping them get VISA. Thanks alot Buddy. You are Awesome.
Re: In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by 2Legit2Qui: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
@pOSTER

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GO AND DO THERE?
Re: In A Sincere Truth And Honesty! Help Me On This. by shollyaj(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ 2Legit2Qui. work, study n better my life for good.

(1) (Reply)

Need Any Kind Of Visa From Nigeria To Europe? / Any Nairalander In The Hague, Netherlands. / No Coyote Needed;u.s Visas Still An Easy Ticket In Developing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.