Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Truth About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Nigeria (433 Views)

25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigeria by Sanfranka(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
I am Francis chibuike obi, I am from imo state which among the 36 states in Nigeria. I want to let my fellow youths to know the truth about this country, and the reason why agitation for Biafra is the best.
Nigeria IS A COUNTRY @ 55 PLUS ( yet they have achieved nothing):
My fathers always tell that a fool at 40 is a fool for ever, and thats the truth. Nigeria is 40 and above yet thier leaders lacks political sense. Since 1960 she got her independence nothing good is in it. Bad roads. Poor and bad infrastructures, poor in electricity, petroleum producing nation but sells there products higher than other countries that are not blessed with petroleum. What shows that she can still survive.
BAD GOVERNMENT, GREED AND CORRUPTION: Nigerian politicians are corrupt and greedy. Am sorry to mentione the Late Prince Audu abubakar died because of his greed, a person who has been in seat going to 8yrs, what else did he need if not greed, "this world is not a bed of roses" Governor Okorocha and his Political lies, the here is that whatever okorocha is doing now in stop of the Agitation of Biafra is because he needs the presidential seat in 2019, the fact is that his ONE NIGERIA is for his political goal. So my fellow youths whether u believe in Nigeria or Biafra u have to know ur right.
THAT SENTENCE "born to rule":
yes i must say the truth that sentence has brought hatred among the three ethnic group in this country. What did u expect when three ethnic group are and one will stand and tell others that she is born to rule. For this i don't blame the biafran agitators.
UNDERDEVELOPED AND UNEMPLOYMENT: when u hear underdeveloped is not about seeing Venza 2014 model crossing your area but its all about what u have for making Venza. Ask urself why is it thats Most of our great and rich men often goes out for medication when the fall sick, if Nigeria is developed they should stay home and take medications.a. Also ask urself why our politicians don't allow thier children to study in Nigeria, this is what underdeveloped means. Unemployment, Nigeria has about 75% unemployed youths with certificate as graduates, why? because of lack of good governance,greed, corruption and underdevelopment thats am talking about, which has lead to so many bad things in this country and thats why the agitation for biafra is never bad. So the government should know what to do!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tunji Braithwaite: How President Buhari Is Shielding Corrupt Politicians / Ogun State Governor, Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Gradua / KOGI-I Can't Be Deputy Gov - Faleke Rejects Apc's Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.