Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,261 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) (30612 Views)

30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) / AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by ipreach: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
contrast to them
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Dmanky(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stanleyweb:
Niceee
Peps pls B VERY CAREFUL on how u patronize ds dudes that sells data bundle.MOST of them are scam.Have bn scammed by 1 of dem on Nairaland.....Caveat from a broda dt cares.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
most of those artist we're made by don jazzy,and most of them re naw wacked,one of them is half igbo,u think I have tym to start listing u igbo artistes

Most? Only 3 of dem worked with him. And who told you that Don Jazzy made them (since when did Don Jazzy start creating people). Actually, he was made by 'The Entertainer' and Wande cos without these two in Mo hits, the Igbos there (Dr Sid, Ikechukwu and D'prince) would have never near stardom. Mind you Tiwa was already a star with Kele Kele love before joining Mavins. Even the potential future stars are from the West: Falz, Reekado, Kiss Daniel, Lil Kesh, Adekunle Gold, Simi, Korede Bello, the list is endless.

If you could have time to reply the prev post then I'm sure you could have mentioned more successful Igbo artiste if there was any at all apart from the ones you've mentioned.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mosh1:

Omo,won ni duro.

Ama le won leere, ese won o ni baale wink
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by meritamarachi(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
God bless my husband hard work. IJN AMEN
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please help unban my moniker in politics section, I was banned by anti spam bot

Cc Afam4eva, Lalasticala, Obinoscopy

Biko
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why are you bitter? Because he praised Igbo artist? What stops youfrom praising youruba artist? I see a whole lot of inferiority in you
GMan650:

While Yorubas are lazy, right? For your church mind. Go and check Wizkid or Davido or Olamide's award room if you wouldn't choke in the room cos of heat. Mind you he started singing before them.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by difego: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Another comment induced by inferiority complex
Seculent:
Shut up!

Go and check other Yoruba artistes awards you will see the difference.

Igbos just like showing off.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
Why are you bitter? Because he praised Igbo artist? What stops youfrom praising youruba artist? I see a whole lot of inferiority in you

If he wanna praise him then he shouldn't have mentioned his tribe. Afterall, we are all Nigerians.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by AKUSINAOBI(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
Someone I know will say "joining you guys soon" grin
I will soon join them grin
Bugatie:
Someone I know will say "joining you guys soon" grin
I will soon join them
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Seculent: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
Another comment induced by inferiority complex
For your mind.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
GMan650:

Most? Only 3 of dem worked with him. And who told you that Don Jazzy made them (since when did Don Jazzy start creating people). Actually, he was made by 'The Entertainer' and Wande cos without these two in Mo hits, the Igbos there (Dr Sid, Ikechukwu and D'prince) would have never near stardom. Mind you Tiwa was already a star with Kele Kele love before joining Mavins. Even the potential future stars are from the West: Falz, Reekado, Kiss Daniel, Lil Kesh, Adekunle Gold, Simi, Korede Bello, the list is endless.

If you could have time to reply the prev post then I'm sure you could have mentioned more successful Igbo artiste if there was any at all apart from the ones you've mentioned.
don jazzy made them because as dey left him,they all became upcoming artiste,wande coal is a good examle he should thank God for that track with patoranking if not we wld have forgotten he existed,dbanj also keep releasing useless track upon useless track,I guess he should just face his garri buisness,u listed reekado and korede bello also donjazzy products,like I said I don't have time to start listing u succeful igbo artiste google is urfriend
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
What stops you from praising your own tribe? Did you buy data for him?
GMan650:

If he wanna praise him then he shouldn't have mentioned his tribe. Afterall, we are all Nigerians.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by otunbaajamu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kcee has dis much awards to display, how abt if 2face decideds to display his own awards nko?
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Dinocarex(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
No Mobo

No MaMa

No Mtv europe

No Bet

No Nea

No WMA

All I see is just one headies award and other ibile awards

So what's he showin off?

U read my mind.. I was about to write that...!!!
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
What then do I call it, if its not insecurity cum inferiority complex
Seculent:
For your mind.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Sylver247: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seculent:
Shut up!

Go and check other Yoruba artistes awards you will see the difference.

Igbos just like showing off.

So why did what I said pain you so much?
Hate-filled Yoloba basta-rd.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
don jazzy made them because as dey left him,they all became upcoming artiste,wande coal is a good examle he should thank God for that track with patoranking if not we wld have forgotten he existed,dbanj also keep releasing useless track upon useless track,I guess he should just face his garri buisness,u listed reekado and korede bello also donjazzy products,like I said I don't have time to start listing u succeful igbo artiste google is urfriend
Last time I checked, World Music Award named D'banj the most selling African artiste in 2014. For Wande Coal, his hiatus started when he was still in Mohits(the tym he said he wanted to finish school). Though he has released big tracks after he left Mavins e.g. Rotate, Baby Hello, Ashimapeyin, Aye dun. How many has D'Prince and Dr Sid released?

Since the Igbos are talented and hardworking, why is your Don Jazzy not recruiting them?
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Sylver247: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
GMan650:

While Yorubas are lazy, right? For your church mind. Go and check Wizkid or Davido or Olamide's award room if you wouldn't choke in the room cos of heat. Mind you he started singing before them.

I no call Yoruba for my post o.
Shows how much you hate Igbos. Una go die!
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Seculent: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sylver247:

So why did what I said pain you so much? Hate-filled Yoloba basta-rd.
You are such a shameless yeeboo goat.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Sylver247: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seculent:
You are such a shameless yeeboo goat.

Na hatred go kill una. Dirty yoloba fools
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Seculent: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
What then do I call it, if its not insecurity cum inferiority complex
Hypocrisy. Who's suffering from inferiority complex here if not you chest beaters?

He's showing off with those little awards.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sylver247:

I no call Yoruba for my post o.
Shows how much you hate Igbos. Una go die!
Who would not die? Na everyone go die so no flex muscle. You calling out a tribe shows that you had a silent notion about other tribes.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Seculent: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sylver247:

See this yeeboo frustrated coward talking about hatred.

Shame on you.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
That's why I say inferiority dey worry u, what stops you from displaying yours?
Seculent:
Hypocrisy. Who's suffering from inferiority complex here if not you chest beaters?

He's showing off with those little awards.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
That's why I say inferiority dey worry u, what stops you from displaying yours?
Seculent:
See this yeeboo frustrated coward talking about hatred.
Shame on you.
Sylver247:

ANAMBRA11:
Why y'all turning this to a tribal war? Kcee don start something wey em no fit finish oooo. Guys chill, either yoruba or igbo or hausa we're all Nigerians (for the the time being tho)
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are funny
GMan650:
Why y'all turning this to a tribal war? Kcee don start something wey em no fit finish oooo. Guys chill, either yoruba or igbo or hausa we're all Nigerians (for the the time being tho)
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
You are funny

And you love laughing
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Seculent: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
GMan650:
A sensible person here.

I just hate when people are tribalistic. Anything they will tag their tribe.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is it Airforce1?
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
GMan650:

Last time I checked, World Music Award named D'banj the most selling African artiste in 2014. For Wande Coal, his hiatus started when he was still in Mohits(the tym he said he wanted to finish school). Though he has released big tracks after he left Mavins e.g. Rotate, Baby Hello, Ashimapeyin, Aye dun. How many has D'Prince and Dr Sid released?

Since the Igbos are talented and hardworking, why is your Don Jazzy not recruiting them?
guyy u no dey tire grin oya fine u win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m / Sunmbo Adeoye Baby Shower Photos / Someone Asks Paul Okoye For $2million, Shocks Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.