Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) (30643 Views)

30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) / AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by GMan650(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
guyy u no dey tire grin oya fine u win

Lol...... I no wan gree nii ooo. Thank God say u don accept. Nice arguing with you
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by anonym0us: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

LOL...U MEAN THE WAY KCEE ALWAYS DRESS LIKE AMPICLOX CAPSULE?
lol omg your father guy
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by zikmarty: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
make them just dey give themselves awards anyhow. dry joke,these days anybody can go buy some painted metal and crest any m name on it and organise a low budget party in the name of award ceremony
neeeeeeeeeeext cool
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by axiliborha(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
Someone I know will say "joining you guys soon" grin
airforce 1 will be the one to write it please tell him to have the boldness like he embolden his words and post his song link on NL....na who no like good music.....I do o...since last week Thursday and na last two week we never hear of airforce 1 new single...God is in control
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Bugatie(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
axiliborha:
airforce 1 will be the one to write it please tell him to have the boldness like he embolden his words and post his song link on NL....na who no like good music.....I do o...since last week Thursday and na last two week we never hear of airforce 1 new single...God is in control

Why you dey follow the guy like this na
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by axiliborha(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

Why you dey follow the guy like this na
he used his own hands to write that he will soon release another single I no be airforce 1
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by Amigo101(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

LOL...U MEAN THE WAY KCEE ALWAYS DRESS LIKE AMPICLOX CAPSULE?

Hahahaha! Walahi you just made my day! My stomach dey seriously cramp from laughter. Abeg make dem give you wetin u dey drink.
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Maybach music **it's your time homey **HUH!
Re: Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) by aikman2k(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2015
When I see the age of those who post "end time" I just shake my head.... is this how this country has decayed to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) / Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.