Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (59346 Views)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by francizy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is this supposed to be funny?

Na wa oh!
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by powey(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Stonerobaba(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
LMAO

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by logica(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
They will go back that is certain,i have seen many people like that,those deportees are always smarter than their Nigeria counterpart
Guy, this is different. Yes I know about deportees going back almost immediately they land Nigeria. These guys didn't go to UK illegally. They were taken by parents at very tender ages. They are not the kind of hustlers you are talking about, who traveled abroad using stolen passports and fake visas. Besides, the new passport makes things very difficult.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by mikhe2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
i sorry for dis guys o..... Bt hw dy wan cope for naija...........i smell Gay fit dy among those peepz were dem deport o....
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by mart2k(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy seriously, I could not help but lol on this cheesy
u luk gud if uar d 1 in d pic
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by francotunsco: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op just made my day! My beautiful Orente will make my night!
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by iriskiki(f): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin grin lol
darmys:
na joke o... cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you find out that your ex boyfriend that dumped you after relocating to London is among the 500 deported today.

POSTED BY DAMINAJ.COM

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by bettercreature(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
logica:
Guy, this is different. Yes I know about deportees going back almost immediately they land Nigeria. These guys didn't go to UK illegally. They were taken by parents at very tender ages. They are not the kind of hustlers you are talking about, who traveled abroad using stolen passports and fake visas. Besides, the new passport makes things very difficult.
Looking at it from the left you are right about those who were born there,you are wrong about new passport tho,New passport with different name and details cost about 120k
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by darmys(f): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
francotunsco:
Op just made my day! My beautiful Orente will make my night!

I am glad i did grin regards to orente tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by logica(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Looking at it from the left you are right about those who were born there,you are wrong about new passport tho,New passport with different name and details cost about 120k
Will that new passport have a different fingerprint info? Guy, if dem catch u... grin

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by bettercreature(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
logica:
Will that new passport have a different fingerprint info? Guy, if dem catch u... grin
They will delete the old details and upload the new one,100% CONFIRM
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by DOCTORDONE: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
They are just deporting Nigerians but is Nigeria reciprocating? angry angry
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by hafsat001(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Witch mouth hahahaahaaa advance stage of witchotography lmao

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by kingtappa: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't remember my Ex anymore!!
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by 2rez: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin see her end time mouth wey b like g-string cheesy
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
okay.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by logica(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
They will delete the old details and upload the new one,100% CONFIRM
Guy, I'm basically telling you that with a simple fingerprint scan in your destination country that you visited before with the old passport, the discrepancy will be discovered quickly.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by ArabianPrince: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nairaland is now a place of contemptuous ridicle or mockery. Where deportees have become object of scorn.

What happens to empathy?. Making fun of people in distressing state.

Am sure there are better topics in business, health, family section that deserve front page rather than this despicable and abhorrent post.

SHAME.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by eliwa47(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin, how will he not dumped u? with this set of teeth, omo i fear ooooo!
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by soleexx(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:

This guy was deported too

Its glaring

Condolences bro

Malta and lithuania visa is out o

Just 15k

Call me if u are interested. Pele

Dude sorry to disappoint I was not deported and I will never be! That's because I relocate to the Us few years back and with the help of my dad I just got my Citizenship document not long ago...and for ur info have never been to Europe..
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Lincoln275(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
this one na teeth or chain saw?
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by lilmax(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
This laugh can make you cry grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by bettercreature(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
logica:
Guy, I'm basically telling you that with a simple fingerprint scan in your destination country that you visited before with the old passport, the discrepancy will be discovered quickly.
You won't use it to visit a country where your finger print has been taken
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by soleexx(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
joladoyin:
Is your bro one of them...#truthisneededhere

Not @all...actually that's because 90% of family and relatives in the UK are born citizen
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by deolu2000(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
This kind laughter can only be found in the zoo...
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by logica(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
You won't use it to visit a country where your finger print has been taken
Aha
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
benjobo:
na watin dem dey see you na for be that
hahahahah. No vex o bro grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Read This Interesting story here
Title:NOW YOU SEE ME: Chapter 1

http://naijapols..com.ng/2015/11/now-you-see-me-chapter-1.html
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Synthase(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
kenzyent:
ok
it is easy to see that you are a scammer, 5g data for 1k5 there is God oooo shocked infact your profile gave you away too as a thief, you opened this account last week, had 10 post with 5 "ok", 4 "wonderful" and 1 "wow" Ole!
grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by RexTramadol1: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Super1759:
Lol. But sincerely ...all those deportee, some will be facing such delima now

De lima Ronaldo
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Babe, is that you? wink
darmys:
na joke o... cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you find out that your ex boyfriend that dumped you after relocating to London is among the 500 deported today.

POSTED BY DAMINAJ.COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.