Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra (813 Views)

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by camaraderi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
So all biafra apologists, pro Nnamdi kanu, anti zoo etc. Please tow the honorable line and relocate to the east, barricade yourselves by building an igbo made replica of Berlin wall designed by chukwudi. You can create a forum like our nairaland too where everything will be discussed from biawood to atomic bombs. I support biafra! I enjoin all biafrans to delete their nairaland acts and stop commenting on Nigeria owned forum.
#i'vegotabuseproof

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by NOBODYY: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fool
lead by example
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
They can actually start from there for real, and then we will start taking them seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by menix(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well, like father like son...
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
When do we out-grow tribalism as a country?

When do we see ourselves as one?

Questions I ask.
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
camaraderi:
So all biafra apologists, pro Nnamdi kanu, anti zoo etc. Please tow the honorable line and relocate to the east, barricade yourselves by building an igbo made replica of Berlin wall designed by chukwudi. You can create a forum like our nairaland too where everything will be discussed from biawood to atomic bombs. I support biafra! I enjoin all biafrans to delete their nairaland acts and stop commenting on Nigeria owned forum.
#i'vegotabuseproof

onuku

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by shaboti: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
*yawns

Wake me up when u say something I havnt heard before

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Jideh9ty(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
So make we dey expect something like BiafraLand dot com shey......
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Eziachi: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
And Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is for Americans? grin ; grin grin
Useless post.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Einsthawkton(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
camaraderi:
#i'vegotabuseproof

THRASH 'SPEWER'

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Land grabbers grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by dikeigbo2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beast of no nation (Boon)
Chairman of yabalefts
Omowerey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by Noble11(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Same way Facebook should be for Americans and not for Nigerians
EWU....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by ticking: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
laudate:

Did you just compare Indian and Chinese expats to public office holders?? shocked shocked Are those expatriates working in the Niger-Delta holding public office?? Chai!! Your teachers should be flogged for teaching you this nonsense! Please go back and collect the money spent on your education from the schools you attended. undecided

Anyway, I am just sipping my coke in this corner waiting for the Yoruba chaps to descend on you for inserting their name into your post, when there was absolutely no need for you to do so. As a non-Igbo from a minority tribe, I volunteer to act as a referee when things get out of hand. "Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin e dey find oO0.." shocked

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And Not Biafra by AmucheJane(f): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stop posting trash about Biafra on nairaland fool.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finally, It's Faleke/mohammed Audu Ticket / Party Threatens To Expose Top Politicians' Source Of Wealth, Calls For National / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt-gov. Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.