Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic (63389 Views)

Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Billygee2u: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
omolami:
Throughout Diezani/ GEJ tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is. Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel. What a shameless change.

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by DiiVictory(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
Ofcourse, he's right and does not change the fact that he's working towards better Nigeria

The minister of state for petroleum have mentioned several times that the money owed marketers would have to go get senate approval before it is paid.

Moreover, this persistent crises is largely amplified by some unscrupulous marketers hoarding fuel In order to make mouthwatering gains.
would u have given all these reasons where it to be in the Gej's era? am sure the answer even if I know this might be true but why did u all leave blind eye to this reasons then and think the excuses can be acceptable now?

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by digitsolution: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dahveydson:
Sincerely, this fuel scarcity is not as bad as it seems. I don't know about other states, but Lagos is not being affected that much. Filling stations were selling fuel today.

PS: the tweet doesn't change anything.

Come to ilorin probably you will rephrase your comment

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Freeman50(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
All you can tweet....Deceiving themselves not me.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
*kikikikikiki*
Lawd have mercy! If words were missiles,...
Nigerians gat no chill mehn! Well, i'll say this; They aint seen nothing yet. Karma is a b!atch.

And for y'all sycophants; sit your punk a$$ down if y'all got nothing better to say.

Never judge from afar

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Ephemmm: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
omolami:
Throughout Diezani/ GEJ tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is.[/s] Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel. What a shameless change.

2014 - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/fuel-scarcity-fg-owing-us-9-months-subsidy-ipman/

2013 - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/fuel-scarcity-looms-oil-workers-insist-strike/

2012 - http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/106743-fuel-scarcity-may-continue-till-2013-nnpc-official.html

2012 - https://www.nairaland.com/877831/why-fuel-scarcity

2012 - http://hotnaijanews.com/tag/fuel-scarcity-in-nigeria/

2012 - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/05/fuel-scarcity-hits-lagos-ibadan/

2010 - http://www.medwelljournals.com/fulltext/?doi=sscience.2010.113.121

January 2010 - https://www.nairaland.com/626482/fuel-scarcity-abuja

December, 2009 - https://www.nairaland.com/368982/why-fuel-scarcity-may-persist

March 2011 - https://www.nairaland.com/626482/fuel-scarcity-abuja

You can lie hen...
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by damton(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
DiiVictory:

would u have given all these reasons where it to be in the Gej's era? am sure the answer even if I know this might be true but why did u all leave blind eye to this reasons then and think the excuses can be acceptable now?

Where are the subsidy fraud perpetrators.

A man that cannot manage good times can never manage bad times
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by franudi: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the presidential elections earlier this year, President Buhari tweeted in response to the biting fuel scarcity that plagued the later days of former President Jonathan’s government. The people loved the message. Many who were frustrated by that government felt it was time for CHANGE. Sai Baba!

That tweet has come back to bite. It also appears that CHANGE can be pretty expensive.
I want Nigerians to pls forgive me. I voted for Buhari and he won the election. Now Nigerians are surffering because of my mistake. I am very very sorry.

3 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by remigiusizunna(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ds Daura Du**ard [double D] get maut pass mourinho.
Hit LIKE if u agree
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by funkiebully: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari is a bastard! My car bumper got bashed today after 6 hours queue under hot sun to get fuel, only for fuel to finish after it was two persons to my turn. By tank being on reserve, I bought 10 litres for 2k from black market sellers.

U need to see the frustration and curses on the ostrich neck bastard dullard.

Change indeed. Easy to attack GEJ but foolishly clueless to effect so called change.

Bastardos! Zoo!

3 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by oluwafemim(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
omolami:
Throughout Diezani/ GEJ tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is. Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel. What a shameless change.
And over 200 nairalanders believed the problem on ground can be solved or was recreated by Buhari government in just under 6 months +:i can't believe this generation,I can't.
The biggest problem of young people is impatience,it is a terrible problem.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by dombenis(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
omolami:
.... jonathan and buhari administration. in time of fuel scarcity, they re the same. because in 2010 when there was fuel subsidy, I bought fuel at the rate of #500 per a liter ..so not of them re the same. we need a mesaia here in Nigeria.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by BetterChurch: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Talk is cheap
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Ephemmm: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by klexycole(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
trishapal:
It is NOW that I fully understand the concept of CHANGE. Nigerians completely forgot about the relativity of the concept when we all embraced CHANGE. We all thought the only possibility was Change from BAD to GOOD but forgot that Change could also be from BAD to WORSE... By the way, what is the JAGABAN saying about our current reality now??
Didn't You Voted For Him??
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by ruffDiamond: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
President of the zoo
Click like if u believe nigeria is a zoo

whareva ..it still won't u yr fake imaginary biagraud grin I never believed that worthless felon nnandi kunu could spend more than 24hrs in detention shocked the dude must have gotten a lot of msnhandling and beating from the 'xoo' police ,upon all the chest beating and issuing empty threat ...u b-East are joker honestly ..buhari remains yr President till 2023..after the west takes it again cheesy y'all SLAVES AINT GOING NO WHERE ,if we let u go then who s gonna wash our dirty dishes,do the laundry and lick our azz to beg for a shot at maybe the SP F*fuvkin second classed flattie slave tongue grin
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by ruffDiamond: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
President of the zoo
Click like if u believe nigeria is a zoo

whareva ..it still won't get u yr fake imaginary Biafra grin I never believed that worthless felon nnandi kunu could spend more than 24hrs in detention shocked the dude must have gotten a lot of msnhandling and beating from the 'xoo' police ,upon all the chest beating and issuing empty threat ...u b-East are joker honestly ..buhari remains yr President till 2023..after the west takes it again cheesy y'all SLAVES AINT GOING NO WHERE ,if we let u go then who s gonna wash our dirty dishes,do the laundry and lick our azz to beg for a shot at maybe the SP F*fuvkin second classed flattie slave tongue grin
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a senile dullard from daura. How do you expect him to remember this tweet?
grin

Frustrated jobless retąrd grin
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by vivalavida(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
oluwafemim:
And over 200 nairalanders believed the problem on ground can be solved or was recreated by Buhari government in just under 6 months +:i can't believe this generation,I can't.
The biggest problem of young people is impatience,it is a terrible problem.

That same impatience made young people like u allude all the problems in this God forsaken country to GEJ. It is a terrible problem innit?

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by ShowYourCertificate: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:

grin

Frustrated jobless retąrd grin
I took after the DauraDullard this retąrd trait. Buhari is the retąrd of all retąrds grin

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by nairalander111(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
It is obvious the dullard has a very short memory
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
franudi:
I want Nigerians to pls forgive me. I voted for Buhari and he won the election. Now Nigerians are surffering because of my mistake. I am very very sorry.
Take heart.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by cassyrooy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol, pretty amazing how after campaigns and elections, gallant Rétarded dullard like PMB got lost in Noisemaking. LMAO. grin.

Lemme set this straight, DD as used in place of Daura Dúllard solely belongs to Didier Drogba.

Respect Legends not Dullards.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Firefire(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]We are vindicated....
[/size]

Cc: All Concerned Good Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Firefire(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
franudi:

What do I tell you now ? angry

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by dikeigbo2(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
trishapal:
It is NOW that I fully understand the concept of CHANGE. Nigerians completely forgot about the relativity of the concept when we all embraced CHANGE. We all thought the only possibility was Change from BAD to GOOD but forgot that Change could also be from BAD to WORSE... By the way, what is the JAGABAN saying about our current reality now??

cool cool shocked

That's what plannlessness caused, APC were busy shouting corruption, embezzlement,incompetence,, clueless and all sorts of fabricated lies to win election, but today what do we see ? 10 times of these things they forbade,.... Pretenders do the worst.,,
Lie Mohammed is sleeping, sleep on daddy,pls sleep on till fuel is sold 500naira a litre

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Threecrownz(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
englishmart:
To whom much is expected, much must be given. Give baba some more time ooooo
I would rather prefer this..'to who much is given much is expected'...we voted in mass for him
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Firefire:

What do I tell you now ? angry
Tell him to "go and sin no more". embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by timilinda(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
mayordadon:
hmm, yes he said it ,at least now he is d president ,jonathan u can now say ur own ooo so dat d wailers can av joy,
durring jonathan no attempt ,to even reduce d cost ,u kknw we are in a big mess if on 1st of jan a president increase price to 200 . shocked for what?
now its buhari tym ,he is not d cause but d marketers ,yesterday i recieve fuel free of charge lolabout 10 liters y cos d petrol station are not selling d fuels ,so dats d cause before next week all dis shall go down ,
the wailers talking as if it was not worst under der otuoke hero GEJ angry

See English na! shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Escapevelocity(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Now I wonder who's actually clueless.
u again!!

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by DiiVictory(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:

Where are the subsidy fraud perpetrators.

A man that cannot manage good times can never manage bad times
and I would like to ask u where are the ppl pmb told us that stole our $150billion? the list they got from US.
where the ppl he is telling us are secretly returning our stolen money?
the same thing that happened to the above happened to the subsidy fraud perpetrators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.