Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic (63392 Views)

Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Wizlove(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2015
englishmart:
To whom much is expected, much must be given. Give baba some more time ooooo
thunder fire you skull what time are you talking about. The least time we have here is for kicking is aged ass. Idi.ot.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Dahveydson:
Sincerely, this fuel scarcity is not as bad as it seems. I don't know about other states, but Lagos is not being affected that much. Filling stations were selling fuel today.

PS: the tweet doesn't change anything.
pls campaign is over,lets be more sincere now and tell the truth for once. The scarcity bites harder everywhere.

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Rajosh(m): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2015
repogirl:
Hehehe...... Dem tink sey na beans to run the Zoo. angry
repo I miss u die. release another story for your fans nw

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Abeymills(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2015
God punish u apc n dis useles president
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by RVBC: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2015
[b][/b]
onyedikachukwue:
President of the zoo
Click like if u believe nigeria is a zoo

And some Nigerians will click like! Smh

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by repogirl(f): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Rajosh:
repo I miss u die. release another story for your fans nw
lol...I have an ongoing slow moving story na.... Check out my profile page for Forever and For always.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by tonytony208(m): 4:43am On Nov 26, 2015
englishmart:
To whom much is expected, much must be given. Give baba some more time ooooo

Stop being clever by half. To whom much is given, much is expected. Nigerians hace given buhari much already. He promised better days, but all we see is worse days. Are you one of the bribed bloggers?
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by arnold123: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the presidential elections earlier this year, President Buhari tweeted in response to the biting fuel scarcity that plagued the later days of former President Jonathan’s government. The people loved the message. Many who were frustrated by that government felt it was time for CHANGE. Sai Baba! 

That tweet has come back to bite. It also appears that CHANGE can be pretty expensive.
he too greedy to say something like that, maybe somone on his side opened that twitter profile on his behalf!! "Don't fool yourself with dreams that might appear"
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Dahveydson(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
pls campaign is over,lets be more sincere now and tell the truth for once. The scarcity bites harder everywhere.

I am not campaigning. When it's start biting hard where I am, nobody will have to tell me to complain.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Hakeem3(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Nigerian youths are the most irrational in the world..! Ya all just commenting rubish.!
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Escapevelocity(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Yea Jasper. Me again.
change change change
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by huzzy17(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Dahveydson:
Sincerely, this fuel scarcity is not as bad as it seems. I don't know about other states, but Lagos is not being affected that much. Filling stations were selling fuel today.

thank God you said you don't know about other states,here in Abia state,I bought a litter of fuel for 200,no be black market oh,make you see say dis change no follow at all.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by MrGoc(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2015
I still believe in the Golden Rule
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by SirKennie13(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
omolami:
Throughout Diezani/ GEJ tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is. Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel. What a shameless change.

though i neva support Gej but there are alot propaganda concerning APC
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by laudate: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dahveydson:

Guy, what part of Lagos are you reporting from?? It cannot be Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Amuwo-Odofin, Awoyaya, Igando areas, o!! No fuel along Ibeju-Lekki too, since Sunday.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Dahveydson(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
laudate:

Guy, what part of Lagos are you reporting from?? It cannot be Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Amuwo-Odofin, Awoyaya, Igando areas, o!! No fuel along Ibeju-Lekki too, since Sunday.
I am in obalende now, in a brt that is using AC and the AC is on. I can't really relate to this fuel scarcity.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by laudate: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dahveydson:

I am in obalende now, in a brt that is using AC and the AC is on. I can't really relate to this fuel scarcity.

Ah, no wonder you are 'mis-yarning' on this thread. BRT uses diesel which is a deregulated fuel. So diesel is easily available for sale. Everyone is complaining about scarcity of petrol. Do you understand the difference?? Come down from the BRT and visit the fuel stations before you start mis-yarning and misjiving again. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Dahveydson(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
laudate:

Ah, no wonder you are 'mis-yarning' on this thread. BRT uses diesel which is a deregulated fuel. So diesel is easily available for sale. Everyone is complaining about scarcity of petrol. Do you understand the difference?? Come down from the BRT and visit the fuel stations before you start mis-yarning and misjiving again. undecided

No vex. But filling stations in oshodi are selling fuel if you have difficulty buying where you are.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by laudate: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dahveydson:

No vex. But filling stations in oshodi are selling fuel if you have difficulty buying where you are.

So people should drive their cars on empty tank from Ibeju-Lekki to Oshodi to buy fuel?? How long is the queue at Oshodi?? shocked And does the fact that a few stations in Oshodi have fuel, translate into the rest of Lagos having fuel?

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Dahveydson(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
laudate:

So people should drive their cars on empty tank from Ibeju-Lekki to Oshodi to buy fuel?? How long is the queue at Oshodi?? shocked And does the fact that a few stations in Oshodi have fuel, translate into the rest of Lagos having fuel?

Ok
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by coolscott(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:
Ofcourse, he's right and does not change the fact that he's working towards better Nigeria.
And so far, failing at it. Let's face it.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by goodgood2(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Now I wonder who's actually clueless.
Dullardinh.o
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by nikz(f): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2015
icemann:
karma don start.

If we judge him from the Pre election rhetoric from APC, then APC Nigeria's problem.

Now reality has set in, can we all agree this man is a failure?

[size=16pt]So when are we Going to start OCCUPY NIGERIA ?[/size]

NLC Hippocrates, for 1 month no fuel and no demonstrations. But na GEJ time una get mouth.
The suffering and smiling continues.

True talk! Jonathan time nigerians been worry for small fuel scarcity protest everywhere. Now they have cause to protest nothing! Chai! God help us
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by nikz(f): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2015
drss:
The many sins of buari in d last 7 months:
1. Fuel scarcity.
2. Insecurity.
3. Unemployment.
4. Lack of economic policy.
5. Demarketing Nigeria internationally.
6. Dinning with corrupt cabals.
7. Abusing Nigerians abroud.
8. Excessive tourism and travelling.
9. Baning Generators.
10. Lack of power supply.
11. Eating n chewing gworo on duty.
12. Name ya own...

Now dat d dullaard is at d helms of affairs, fuel scarcity has become a way of life in d zoo. It is easy to critisize when u ar on d other side.
Very easy. Now work the talk! Nonsense
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by themmzy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
londongal03:
shut up!
he saying d truth na,, y will u tell him to shut up
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by themmzy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
laudate:

sorry oo.. Dere is fuel in surulere oo
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by themmzy(f): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
huzzy17:
thank God you said you don't know about other states,here in Abia state,I bought a litter of fuel for 200,no be black market oh,make you see say dis change no follow at all.
baba pls wen u people re talking,, sorry to say oo, bt u ve to tink a little na.. Wen jonathan was dere, dere was a tym fuel was 500 per litre so wtf re u talking about.. Fuel was actuali 87N per litre, so u people should nt just say rubbish
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by themmzy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonytony208:

Stop being clever by half. To whom much is given, much is expected. Nigerians hace given buhari much already. He promised better days, but all we see is worse days. Are you one of the bribed bloggers?
sorry to say oo, bt uncle pls Shut up!!! How many days.. No, u knw he is God na.. Nd he has d ability to do everytin wit speed People just talk like illetrate sumtymz,, as if dey dnt tink be4 dey talk.. Smh
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by themmzy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
repogirl:
yes na.... As far as he remains a dullarpo, I will continue to be hard on him, maybe his dead brain cells might regenerate. angry
... Sorry let me ask u sumtin oo.. Do u tink dis man cares about all dis shii u re saying.., or he gives a Bleep about who ur father is? Do u knw y I don't blame most of you, coz una no get father at home, dat is y you will open ur nonsense mouth nd talk 2 sum1's father like dat!! Stupid people
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
themmzy:
... Sorry let me ask u sumtin oo.. Do u tink dis man cares about all dis shii u re saying.., or he gives a Bleep about who ur father is? Do u knw y I don't blame most of you, coz una no get father at home, dat is y you will open ur nonsense mouth nd talk 2 sum1's father like dat!! Stupid people
lemme sef ask you something, is he your father that you have become defender of the universe for him? You are the stupidest person since you have decided to be swallowing bullshit and still licking the a'ss of the shitter along with it. Please keep swallowing the sh'it and swerve that your nonsense mouth to somewhere else instead of my corner.

He chose to become president,no be me force am and if he can't perform, he should be very prepared for the insults.

If he is somebody's father, what is my bloody business? I will not shut up while he doesn't perform even one of the promises he was claiming during the campaigns. Since you have chosen to be foolish for his sake, I haven't!

The fuel queue alone is enough to insult him as the President and petroleum minister. If you want me to respect him,I will do so only when he shows himself worthy of the position he has taken upon himself, no sentiments!

Even my father can only be respected if he is worthy of the respect not because he brought me into the world, na me beg am?

Whether your dullard cares about my comments or not is his problem, I say it it is. If you and your slave Driver are emotional about it, cry me a freaking river Niger.

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by tonytony208(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
themmzy:
sorry to say oo, bt uncle pls Shut up!!! How many days.. No, u knw he is God na.. Nd he has d ability to do everytin wit speed People just talk like illetrate sumtymz,, as if dey dnt tink be4 dey talk.. Smh

Am Sorry to say o, but you sound as if you inherited stupidity from your imbecileeee father and your prostitute mother. Did buhari promise miracle when he was campaigning? Yes he did. Did he promise to turn things around few weeks after he is elected? Yes he promised. So, where did your genetically steupid self get the nonsesne you are yapping here?
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by themmzy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonytony208:

Am Sorry to say o, but you sound as if you inherited stupidity from your imbecileeee father and your prostitute mother. Did buhari promise miracle when he was campaigning? Yes he did. Did he promise to turn things around few weeks after he is elected? Yes he promised. So, where did your genetically steupid self get the nonsesne you are yapping here?
srry to say to but I tink u re d bastard 4rm a thousand fathers.. Mumu fella,, see d idiot talking to me sef.. Me I didn't hear wen he was saying he will do miracles within weeks, so idiot, pls gather ur stupid information well, ok?.. Nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.