Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) (39395 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
K
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by asumo12: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Karleb(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Idiat. undecided
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by dckng16(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Endtime things. Make he kuku go transgender like Catlyn Jenner, since he is using d word beautiful and pretty to describe himself. Rubbish!
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Oppypoppy: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Were dun WO sha. How full man go dey say hin pretty and beautiful. Words used for females. Diz guy don de kolo, make una hol am b4 e run oitside!
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by flokii: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided

I so much detest faggoots..
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Wow....he's finally admitted.
u sef,the fear of God is not in you at all @ ur profile photo
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by galarbagalapazy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Our outer life reflects back to us the way we think, feel and behave. The outer world is all effects. Go to the source inside for all of life's treasures..................BUT REMEMBER THE DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:

Guy calm down
The guy n her profile is August Alsina.
Hope I got the spelling right
undecided
on point son

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Burger01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
I feel like flogging this guy angry
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by pioneer10(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
yes you are very beautiful
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by lovedh7: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by MrCork: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
theshaderoom:
Denrele shared the pics and wrote:

"I am my own #WCW!
I'm beautiful...pretty...Yes I know!
I didn't cause it. I can't control it. I can't cure it!
#NoFilter #NoDamnFilter #StuckInTrafficFace"

"https://www.instagram.com/p/-g2IzSKhWE/

..but y do IBO people enjoy dressin like drag queens? (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lubbish, Rubbish and Durbish
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by mikhe2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Wow....he's finally admitted.
funny human
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by spartoo: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
angry
this guy shld jst be killed
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by styno(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Your yash to tell you
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by johnstar(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Choi

Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
theshaderoom:
Denrele shared the pics and wrote:

"I am my own #WCW!
I'm beautiful...pretty...Yes I know!
I didn't cause it. I can't control it. I can't cure it!
#NoFilter #NoDamnFilter #StuckInTrafficFace"

"https://www.instagram.com/p/-g2IzSKhWE/

in this sweetness of pux**$Y that person is looking for his fellow man to devor shame
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Denrele again, always trying to be in the news.
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
amiskurie:

No,na august john cena... grin

That's the transgendered his/herself

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/oh-my-august-alsina-may-have-just-won-the-eggplant-battle-photo

tongue tongue
MrCork:

..but y do IBO people enjoy dressin like drag queens? (No ofeense) undecided
Shebi you follow for the 500 deported Nigerians? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by SirLewis(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
amiskurie:

U made me check again,then I realized I wasn't drunk,that u must have been the one high from alomo.

Check wella when ur eyes don clear,and stay away from keyboards for a week to relief u of all those stress and hustle of keyboarding. grin
That's August Alsina in the dp not a tranny. I guess you should apologise to Airforce1 www.hiphollywood.com/2015/11/august-alsina-is-showing-off-his-package-once-again/
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by TBankxx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yeah, we know ur a gay soldier
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by MrCork: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
tchidi:

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/oh-my-august-alsina-may-have-just-won-the-eggplant-battle-photo

tongue tongue

Shebi you follow for the 500 deported Nigerians? undecided undecided

...sweery I leave the kinda life u will onlyvdream about..am pekam london base but right now,am in times square new york hotel recepttion waitin for my order. I hav pounds an dollar!. wink
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
SirLewis:

That's August Alsina in the dp not a tranny. I guess you should apologise to Airforce1 hiphollywood.com/2015/11/august-alsina-is-showing-off-his-package-once-again/

No,u follow drink alomo ni grin
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
amiskurie:
Why whoa?!

Are u CUMing out?

Nairalandas look at his/her picture,he/she is worse than denrele
Lol. Don't be an ode. I am a she mister.
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
u sef,the fear of God is not in you at all @ ur profile photo

Are u getting turned on by my profile pic?! shocked
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by SirLewis(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
amiskurie:

No,u follow drink alomo ni grin

Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hermaphrodite
Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
:Dthis guy was once pretty and beautiful too ...

Re: Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Are u getting turned on by my profile pic?! shocked
babe I no be Homo u hear..am F*cking straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School / Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.