Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan (1300 Views)

A Citizen's Letter To Magu (acting EFCC Chair) / Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? / A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by WailingWailer00(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sir, while you have gone.

1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment.

3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities.

4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves.

6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS.

7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives.

8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it.

8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful.

10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful.

11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful.

12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful.

13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful

15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you.
16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful

17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature

18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it.

19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful.

21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always

You are Still the Best President so far.

God bless GEJ.

Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari is overwhelmed, Please sir @GEJ can you come to our rescue
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by lomprico(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Change!
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin grin.
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
they said you're clueless, buh they are getting clues from you. they said they will defeat boko in two months, now we don't know our fate...
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Earthkumy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm laughing in GEJ voice right now
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
We are back to the old days you warned us about.

“You are no longer queuing up and leaving your cars in fuel stations. Can you do that without planning?... Do you want to go back to the old days?” - GEJ

Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by psucc(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
At least we have had a taste of the change we sought for.
We are now better informed and will be careful next time.
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by osazeeblue01: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC..... SCAM
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Rrankdonga(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Damn!!! Am literally crying right now.
Y'all remember that comment earlier this year?

Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by FacelessPatriot: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
So True...it sends shivers to the bones. Buhari was never a good replacement

Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by WailingWailer00(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari is a scam

Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by ismax: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
U guys shld flush go toilet jare...dats excatly wats killin us in dis useless n rubbish country,insted of to give him ur full suport and think of d betterment of dis country...weda u like it or not he's goin to finish his 4yrs
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
A beg who help me see the foolish-sense revolutionary, is he also overwhelmed as Buhari has become in just 6 months?

APC and Buhari are a bunch of charlatans, who do not know what they are doing. The economy has gone into doldrum while they keep lieing. May God repay them for their lieing lips.
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by WailingWailer00(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
ismax:
U guys shld flush go toilet jare...dats excatly wats killin us in dis useless n rubbish country,insted of to give him ur full suport and think of d betterment of dis country...weda u like it or not he's goin to finish his 4yrs
Shut up, which other support does he need? He has been voted into power through our support

Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by BobNeli(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
During the campaigns, I wrote in one of my articles that APC is a liability to this country, but the straight-jacketed fanatics dismised it with a wave of their blind followership. Well, let me reafirm my stance on that. APC, going by their underlying principles of deceit, can never but remain a liability to the nation. Firstly, it was crystal clear that the amount of money the APC wasted on their campaigns was far way beyound what was generated during their fund raising party. Having noticed their wreckless expenditure in the face of the meagre ammount they generated. It became obvious that they have borrowed beyound bankrupcy to achieve their aim. And knowing fully well that they had to pay back their debth after grabbing power, it became obvious that they are a liabilty rather than asset to have faith in. I wonder how any right thinking homosapien could not accertain that APC is just a group of cabals on a business mission, who only like fox, had to mount on ship's back to get at the chikens. When someone told u that he will pay the teaming unemployed population of this country N5000 monthly without even having any clues to the qoutation of the number of people he is talking about, and u swallow it line and sinker. I wonder. Do we even know the population of Nigeria, talkless of mapping out strategies to compute the number of unemployed? If we had been suffering from ghost workers malady over the years, how do we handle the issue of this unemployed. We do not have a data dipicting the employed and unemployed of this country. How do we solve this confusion of a promise? When power is obtained under lies and pretence, I wonder the good that will come out of it. My Bible tells me that 'when the foundation is distroyed, there's nothing the righteous can do.' Nigeria has been taken aback 37yrs. We had an option to progress from where we were.
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by BobNeli(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2015
ismax:
One thing I'd like to ask u Ismax is, going through these points raised by the OP, can u tell me why we should still have faith and then give our support to these group of cabals who are resolved to milk this Nation dry at our expense? They deceived u with all lies and now they are confused in the middle of their deceits, but all u could say is support? Someone who during the campaigns told us that the country is wealthy enough to pay N5000 naira stipends to the unemployed; that our fuel is suposed to sale at N40 and not N97 or N87 it was at the last days of the previous administration. Someone who saw the potentiality of a country to give free food to her school children; we are talking about a group who told us that the country has the capacity of generating at least, 3million jobs annually. But the latest development has it that morethan 1.4million people have lost their jobs withing 6months of their supervision. If this government came on the promise of fighting corruption; what explanation do they have about the N25billion TSA saga? But I actually want to ask: why haven't this government been able to come up with any substancial evidence against the alleged loots of the former petroleum minister? If fighting corruption was the slogan, what explanation do we have to render to international humanright activists concerning the lopsided judgements of our present day judiciary? My brother, I do not understand the support u are canversing, for this gorvernment. Are we supporting the policy of ministry maggers that were orchestrated to favour a few cabals at the expense of the teaming number the masses who had to loose their jobs? Are we going to support the adamant behaviour of our president cum petroleum minister under whose watch, the entire country is suffering fuel scarcity like never before? The support you are asking us to give, is it the wintch-hunting of enemies masterminded to put up as a smoke screen of corruption fight? Pls I dnt want to go further than here for now.
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by homosapien(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2015
BobNeli:
During the campaigns, I wrote in one of my articles that APC is a liability to this country, but the straight-jacketed fanatics dismised it with a wave of their blind followership. Well, let me reafirm my stance on that. APC, going by their underlying principles of deceit, can never but remain a liability to the nation. Firstly, it was crystal clear that the amount of money the APC wasted on their campaigns was far way beyound what was generated during their fund raising party. Having noticed their wreckless expenditure in the face of the meagre ammount they generated. It became obvious that they have borrowed beyound bankrupcy to achieve their aim. And knowing fully well that they had to pay back their debth after grabbing power, it became obvious that they are a liabilty rather than asset to have faith in. I wonder how any right thinking homosapien could not accertain that APC is just a group of cabals on a business mission, who only like fox, had to mount on ship's back to get at the chikens. When someone told u that he will pay the teaming unemployed population of this country N5000 monthly without even having any clues to the qoutation of the number of people he is talking about, and u swallow it line and sinker. I wonder. Do we even know the population of Nigeria, talkless of mapping out strategies to compute the number of unemployed? If we had been suffering from ghost workers malady over the years, how do we handle the issue of this unemployed. We do not have a data dipicting the employed and unemployed of this country. How do we solve this confusion of a promise? When power is obtained under lies and pretence, I wonder the good that will come out of it. My Bible tells me that 'when the foundation is distroyed, there's nothing the righteous can do.' Nigeria has been taken aback 37yrs. We had an option to progress from where we were.

Don't tell me you still had faith in pdp after 16 years. it's better you save this epistle after 16 years of apc in power.
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by Hiploko(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
homosapien:

Don't tell me you still had faith in pdp after 16 years. it's better you save this epistle after 16 years of apc in power.
which mumu apc 16years? Do people think sef? 6 months it is like dis and u are counting 16years.. Wud there be Nigeria left in 16 years with this clueless kind of rulership? Hian!
Re: A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan by homosapien(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Hiploko:
which mumu apc 16years? Do people think sef? 6 months it is like dis and u are counting 16years.. Wud there be Nigeria left in 16 years with this clueless kind of rulership? Hian!

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? / Lol You Have To See This To Believe Lol Military Training In Mali. / Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye, Calls Him A 'bodyguard Senator'