Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Hitler's Quotes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitler's Quotes. (786 Views)

PDP Blasts Buhari: You're Like Hitler, Tyrants Cover Up With Fighting Corruption / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitler's Quotes. by EHMIR(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hitler is a name that can not be forgoten in a hurry,if possible never b forgoten.

Even though he led millions of germans to destruction,and he is responsible for the devastating effects of WWII,hitler remains a name to reckone with,even in his death.he is still widely celebrated in some quarters

Born 20/04/1889 in Branau Am inn,australia to Alois nd klara hitler.

He was a charismatic australian-born demagogue.he rose to power in germany in early 1920s nd late 1930s,at a time of political,economic and social upheaval.

Though he failed to forcefuly take power in 1923,he eventauly won by democratic means,He then eliminated all oppositions and launched ambitious program of world domination nd elimination of jews(millions of jews were murdered secretely or openly during his reign).
Hitler barely lasted 12years nd he died a defeated nd broken man.

SOME OF HIS QUOTES:

''if u win,you need not to explain,if your loose,you shouldnt b there to explain''

''if u tell a big enough lie and tell it frequesntly enough,it would b believed''

''if u want to shine like sun,first you have to burn like it''

''anyone can deal with victory,only the mighty can bear defeat''

''those who want to live,let them fight and those who doesnt want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live''

''i do not see why man should not b brutal as nature''

''suprise d enemy frm within,by suprise,terror,sabotage,assasination...this is d war of the future''

''any alliance whose purpose is not to wage war is senseless nd useless''

''anyone who sees nd paint a sky green nd d fiels blue out to b sterilized''

''how fortuante for govt that the pple they govern dont think''.

Disclaimer:i am not the original source of this quotes,i collected nd compiled them from various sources,i claim no glory or otherwise of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Quotes. by addedvalue: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think he was born in Austria not Australia
Re: Hitler's Quotes. by Hero10001: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hail Hitler!

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Quotes. by leke12(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Evil genius

(1) (Reply)

Lion Escapes From Jos Wild Park, Residents Asked To Be Very Vigilant / INEC Declares Bayelsa Election Inconclusive / Resign As Petroleum Minister Now, Ezeife Tells Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.