Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation (40502 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Logician:

Don't allow hatred cloud your judgement.

What hatred are u reffering to?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Ayo8(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
luvinhubby:
Nobody takes Obasanjo serious this days, not his children, not his family members, not his townsmen, not Nigerians and definitely not the international community and that is why he has no foundation or NGO as nobody will patronize him, hence his bitterness.
Last time I checked, our president H.E Mohammadu Buhari does take him serious ...
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by aydot34: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
luvinhubby:
Nobody takes Obasanjo serious this days, not his children, not his family members, not his townsmen, not Nigerians and definitely not the international community and that is why he has no foundation or NGO as nobody will patronize him, hence his bitterness.
Pls alwayz be certain b4 u make comment. Make sure u make enquiries ok. Obasanjo foundation is one of active foundation in nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Ayo8(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
gunuvi:
God bless GEJ. OBJ is just too afraid that's why the tone of the letter is just unusual of a person like him. It seems GEJ has a lot of OBJ secret and he is now aware the foundation GEJ book launch will be the last blow that will knock OBJ down.
We are watching like 'my watch '
In ur dreams... Btw how do u reason..?? I'm really baffled by ur tots
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Obj should reflect on his past. He almost altered the constitution for his third term bid. Declared the V.President seat vacant and held on to Lagos allocations despite court rulings. Under his watch Bola Ige,Sekibo,Harry Marshal,Funsho Williams n co were brutally murdered in cold blood.
This incestuous father has no shame on his bald head. Goodluck Jonathan is head above him and he is envious of the world recognition he is getting allover.
Obj is one of the demons thats holding Nigeria back.
In 3yrs some idio.tic mo.rons here referring to GEJ as daft will know that the true definition of daft n cluelessness are the gullible ignoramus who voted a brainless Dullard that takes delight in globetrotting while Nigerians are suffering fuel scarcity due to his incompetence as nitwit president and confused petroleum minister.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by wazobiaN9(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:
Obasanjo does not have the quality of a leader.
He is too petty and always unreasonable.
Anyway his attitute is typical of yorubas.

Finally we've seen the saint (Buhari) that obasanjo brought inn.

Comparing buhari's government to that of GEJ is like comparing darkness to light.

Those who were shouting sai baba, where are you. He promised $1 =N1 but dollar is now N240.
He promised us fuel at N20 per liter but its now sold at N500 per liter that is even if you see it to buy under buhari and apc government.

Nigerians have been scammed big time.

Your comment is devoid of reasoning... just a scan and I could deduce mental immaturity and bigotry. Amazing is the number of likes at all, which indicates the depressing level of mental poverty in my country.

Each govt must prove its mettle within the term given it.. after which Nigeria decides again.

Guess you are a still smirking frm the defeat of your preference... shake it off and receive sense for a sound argument.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

What hatred are u reffering to?

Your obvious hatred for the Ex president.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Mtchewww...
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by seunkeji5(f): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!! Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already. But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support. God bless you!! Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA 2056071186
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by juman(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Jonathan performed better than obasanjo as president.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by roysean(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Baba,must you reply?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Demdem(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Logician:

I don't hate him. I only hated the stupidity and foolishness he brought to governance. He is probably a good dad. Husband, family man etc but on issues of governance he succks.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by luvinhubby(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
aydot34:

Pls alwayz be certain b4 u make comment. Make sure u make enquiries ok. Obasanjo foundation is one of active foundation in nigeria

You call that one a foundation?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by OLADD: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
If there's any past leader who should show remorse for his steward in office, it's definitely OBJ. He should ruminate on the following;

1. That a sitting President should not allow political assassinations for the purpose of entrenching himself in power. We were witnesses to sudden deaths and disappearance of perceived political enemies during OBJ's days

2. That an elderstateman should eschew writing irresponsible letters misleading the public and stoking emblem of hatred all in a bid to bring down a govt by all means.

3. That no blood of any Nigerian is worth been shed for the ambition of any politician. The case of "baboons been soaked in blood "is still fresh in our memory.

OBJ is much older than Jonathan, but he has a lot to learn from his one-time Godson.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by tolagbemi: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Obasanjo is not God. Why is he acting one? Go and sit down
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by erekoshe: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Ooo I see. Another fool I must deal with.

I know you and your insults, I won't stoop low to your level to exchange same with you. You're old enough to reason, only if u choose to though.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by erekoshe: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Logician:

That's not just hatred, thats a paid job.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by bellyman4u: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2015
I dnt even know why some people call OBJ a wise man, well that is simply misplace of value. I see an old selfish and envious fool who attained a certain height through his diabolical means. He thinks Nigeria is his personal business that's why he fights against anyone who did not submit 2 his wishes. Shame to him, Goodluck is more appreciated than him no matter what.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by luvinhubby(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Ayo8:

Last time I checked, our president H.E Mohammadu Buhari does take him serious ...
And all Obasanjo's candidates, Soludo, Odimegwu and others were rejected by Buhari as ministers.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by aydot34: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=luvinhubby post=40415098]

You call that one a foundation?[/quote

And what do dullant pple lyk u call a UK based OOF
grin
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
OBJ has fallen out with his son, daughter, wives, accused of sleeping with daughter in law by own son, publicly insulted by a reasonably educated daughter yet manages to have the respect of so many Nigerians. It's either there is something faulty in the Nigerian brain or OBJ is a phenomenon.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by juman(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Obasanjo runs his own foundation badly, jonathan should learn from that.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
erekoshe:

I know you and your insults, I won't stoop low to your level to exchange same with you. You're old enough to reason, only if u choose to though.

Ooo, but u can stoop so low to be directing nonsensical posts towards me eh? Goon, u lack sense.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by luvinhubby(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
aydot34:

Hopefully your ant-brain can remember just one project undertaken by the foundation?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by aydot34: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

OOF the pride of Nigerians
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by victorazy(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
luvinhubby:
Nobody takes Obasanjo serious
this days, not his children, not his family members, not his townsmen, not Nigerians and definitely not the international community and that is why he has no decent foundation or NGO as nobody will patronize him, hence his bitterness.

These days
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Jamescosco: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
As we skip good luck jam bad luck in naija today, we never see our sore troubles? No game no joke when u are about to join apc u left advise till things comes to worse in this present administration then advise rise from no where, even to the past administration.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
The man is petty to a fault. I remember when idris abdulkareem first released the son "Nigeria jaga jaga",he had to reply idris by say its your family that is jaga jaga!". I think his pettiness is age related.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by emperorchedda(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:
Obasanjo does not have the quality of a leader.
He is too petty and always unreasonable.
Anyway his attitute is typical of yorubas.

Finally we've seen the saint (Buhari) that obasanjo brought inn.

Comparing buhari's government to that of GEJ is like comparing darkness to light.

Those who were shouting sai baba, where are you. He promised $1 =N1 but dollar is now N240.
He promised us fuel at N20 per liter but its now sold at N500 per liter that is even if you see it to buy under buhari and apc government.

Nigerians have been scammed big time.
Those are the sacrifices that come in the process of having a better life.

You don't expect a change of govt without harsh living conditions in the first few months. It's just 6 months and in the next 2years even dumbos like you will acknowledge Buhari is our messiah
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by erekoshe: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Ooo, but u can stoop so low to be directing nonsensical posts towards me eh? Goon, u lack sense.

You attack and insult GEJ for whatever reason and when someone try to correct or advise you to take things easy, you turn your insults back at them.. Are you really OK? You'll never know until you check.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by aydot34: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

It is ovious dat u re d type dat go to d newspaper vendor nt to read bt to listen to dem say dem say
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by emperorchedda(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

And all Obasanjo's candidates, Soludo, Odimegwu and others were rejected by Buhari as ministers.
where is your proof that obasanjo projected soludo and odimegwu to PMB??

Last I checked Obasanjo is always being invited to Aso rock by PMB to seek for advices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.