Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Effects Of Telemundo And Zeeworld - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Effects Of Telemundo And Zeeworld (1603 Views)

Notice To All Zee-world, Telemundo And Africa Magic Lovers / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Young Dreams Episode 60 - 61 / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Telemundo And Zeeworld by HerJahSir(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
The side effects of Telemundo and Zeeworld to our naija women are unquantifiable, it includes the sudden urge to procrastinate, uncontrollable weeping and outbursts, Tv addiction, saying "Namaste" among others

You can add yours...

Re: The Effects Of Telemundo And Zeeworld by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
HerJahSir:
The side effects of Telemundo and Zeeworld to our naija women are unquantifiable, it includes the sudden urge to procrastinate, uncontrollable weeping and outbursts, Tv addiction, saying "Namaste" among others

You can add yours...
Would you say that for football? Haven't heard that people kill their friends because they talk bad about their club? What would you call that? Addition,weeping,uncontrollable anger or outburst?. If they love watching it, why don't you leave them or are they complaining?.
Re: The Effects Of Telemundo And Zeeworld by Forwetinnah: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
...as if men don't watch those channels too, most of them hardly comment on threads for those shows because of their chauvinistic nature. I know alot of men who watch..including you OP!!

(1) (Reply)

Zee World Mehek Season 1 Finale Tuesday 22 Oct 2019 / I am Heart Broken , I cant even go out of my house, TEGA'S Husband speaks / The Maury Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.