Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Maury Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Maury Show (1605 Views)

Poll: Your opinion of the Maury Show

I love it!: 0% (0 votes)
It's interesting.: 100% (1 vote)
Don't really care for it: 0% (0 votes)
An embarassment: 0% (0 votes)
Other: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Maury Show In Nigeria / The Maury Show Real Or Fake? / Maury Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Maury Show by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2010
Am I the only person embarrassed @ the actions of the blacks on this show? LOL esp. the men when they do the celebration dances when it is revealed "you are NOT the father!" It's like damn, are they THAT afraid of responsibility?

What are your opinions of the show? (if you watch it)  wink
Re: The Maury Show by r231(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2010
when it comes to 2yr old Akeem,

Alfred YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER grin grin grin

i told you
i told you
i told you

you stupi,d W**** messing with all d guys in ma work place grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Maury Show by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2010
LMFAO! and then the jack. arse would start doing jumping jacks and running in the audience, I'm like the poor child! LOL.
and don't you notice AFTER it's been proven that they are NOT the father, then the men are like "I'll help you out"?
Re: The Maury Show by r231(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
yea

the ones dat are so hurt

cus dey have bn lied to for yrs
Re: The Maury Show by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2010
although some of the guys push it a little, the way some of these women are running backstage when they realize that they were talking a lot of shit, is priceless.
wouldnt you dance jubilate too if someone was trying to scam you into paying for a child that wasnt yours, and you busted them?!
also most guys say it clearly that:"if the child is mine, i would be in his life and take care of it" so i think the responsibility of being a father has nothing to do with it but more like catching a thief!

yes the show is degrading (not remotely as bad as Springer) but it brings the required entertainment needed!

btw, the lady who tested 16guys (and still searching for her baby daddy) is definitely a reason for celebration on this case!
Re: The Maury Show by Hardballer(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2010
Re: The Maury Show by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^thats some serious dance moves. . . . . . . . . . . . lol
Re: The Maury Show by Hardballer(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2010
lol of course he dsnt hv to pay child support
Re: The Maury Show by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2010
i DEFINITELY WOULD BE HAPPY, but i wouldnt celebrate like that arsehole. The kids may see that show one day, its bad enough mommy made mistakes but to not be wanted that bad i imagine is unbareable!

(1) (Reply)

Building An Animation Version Of Any Nollywood Movie.. / 2015/2016,nollywood Audition. / 8 Greatest Banned Movie Posters Of All-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.