Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) (2791 Views)

Genuine Paid-to-Write Sites / Needed: Excellent Freelance Writer To Write A Feature (paid Feature) / Tips On How To Write That Book You've Always Wanted To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by uokocha70(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hi,

Earn N200 per review of not more than 200 words submitted for any of the following topics (You only review what you have experience personally)

1. Movies - Here you review the movie based on the following headings
Story-line - Does the story even make sense? Is it original? Or just a Cliche?
Consistency - (called continuity otherwise) is the consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer over some period of time.
Video Quality - Just compare the video quality it to the best quality movie you have ever watch.
Editing and Directing - Were there errors? Are there corrections that should have been made but was ignored? etc.
Recommended or Not - Would you recommend this movie to someone else? Or would you watch it again if you were opportune? A simple yes or no answer.

In each case give a rating between 1 and 5.

2. Music.
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to listen to it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5.

3. A government office you have been to:
Mention the office, if possible give more details. Talk about your likes and dislikes. Then rate between 1 and 5.

4. Hotels
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to choose it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5 for each of Cleanliness, Staff politeness and Professionalism, and Maintenance Culture.

5. Law Enforcement Agencies:
Review your experience with any of the law enforcement agencies, could be police, military, road safety, or any other. Rate their professionalism with respect to the situation.

6. Banks
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to choose it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5 for each of Time Taken to attend to you, Staff politeness and Professionalism, and Charges on your account.

7. Telecom Service Providers
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to choose it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5.

A minimum of 5 reviews in a word document will be required to qualify for payment. This implies that the minimum payment is N1,000 (5 reviews).

You can submit as many reviews as you like and it will be calculated at N200 per review, noting that you can't submit less than 5 reviews.

Note however that your reviews will be reviewed before publishing and that we will sign each of these review as a guest reviews, so you should be able to defend anything you review.

If you are interested, send your reviews to info@afrevo.com as a Microsoft Word attachment.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by ekaromail: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
uokocha70:
Hi,

Earn N200 per review of not more than 200 words submitted for any of the following topics (You only review what you have experience personally)

Consistency - (called continuity otherwise) is the consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer over some period of time.
Video Quality - Just compare the video quality it to the best quality movie you have ever watch.
Editing and Directing - Were there errors? Are there corrections that should have been made but was ignored? etc.
Recommended or Not - Would you recommend this movie to someone else? Or would you watch it again if you were opportune? A simple yes or no answer.

2. Music.
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to listen to it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5.

Mention the office, if possible give more details. Talk about your likes and dislikes. Then rate between 1 and 5.

4. Hotels
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to choose it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5 for each of Cleanliness, Staff politeness and Professionalism, and Maintenance Culture.

Review your experience with any of the law enforcement agencies, could be police, military, road safety, or any other. Rate their professionalism with respect to the situation.

6. Banks
Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to choose it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5 for each of Time Taken to attend to you, Staff politeness and Professionalism, and Charges on your account.

Talk about your likes and dislikes. Give a recommendation, for people to choose it or not. Then rate between 1 and 5.

A minimum of 5 reviews in a word document will be required to qualify for payment. This implies that the minimum payment is N1,000 (5 reviews).

You can submit as many reviews as you like and it will be calculated at N200 per review, noting that you can't submit less than 5 reviews.

Note however that your reviews will be reviewed before publishing and that we will sign each of these review as a guest reviews, so you should be able to defend anything you review.

If you are interested, send your reviews to info@afrevo.com as a Microsoft Word attachment.

What about books (Fiction books)
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by uokocha70(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
ekaromail:

What about books (Fiction books)

Sorry just those things stated. Mostly things you experience within Nigeria or other parts of Africa.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by uokocha70(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
This offer is still open. Make simple money.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by lovegoddess: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
will it be only one leads I.e on movies only
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by uokocha70(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
lovegoddess:
will it be only one leads I.e on movies only

Sorry please. I don't understand what you are trying to ask.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by labi6: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Is the offer still on. Coz I sent an email to the email address above but I haven't received any reply ever since
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by uokocha70(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
labi6:
Is the offer still on. Coz I sent an email to the email address above but I haven't received any reply ever since

Sorry for not replying you. Will get back to you.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by labi6: 2:27am On Dec 25, 2015
uokocha70:

Sorry for not replying you. Will get back to you.

I saw your mail,I did what you asked me to do and I sent it to you hours ago but I've not seen your reply yet.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by uokocha70(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
labi6:

I saw your mail,I did what you asked me to do and I sent it to you hours ago but I've not seen your reply yet.

Will call you. Weekend and holidays. Enjoy both.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by Khalhabs(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
uokocha70:
Hi,

2. Music.

4. Hotels

6. Banks

Hello is this offer still on??i sent an email recently?can i start writing reviews?i just want to be sure before i start writing the reviews.Please reply me ASAP.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by ibkladunni: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Do the movies have to be Nigerian? Can they be foreign? And how far back can I go? Can I review a 2014 movie?
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by GidStewart: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is the offer still on? I am interested, and can do music very well; even movies too.
Re: Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) by coolhappy: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Kindly get in touch with Maestro Concepts based in Lagos, Nigeria for a professional touch on your story books, Novels among others. We also design beautiful back covers that fits your your story. Let us edit your next story/Book at a very cheap rate. Contact us through coolhappy.friendz@gmail.com, 08059452845.
We also make Research Projects.
Book editing
Proof reading
Back cover designs among others.
We work remotely based on your specification so dont worry about logistics.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught / Closed / Top Notch Writing Services !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.