Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,019 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian (2012 Views)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
Ioannes:
can u just tell us in one simple sentence how Biafra is going to stop your brothers from drug pushing and establishing baby factories all over the east as well as stop kidnapping?
thank you so much my fellow African I love your question, take the answer, there will not be individual ownership of means of production, both rich and poor have to work and take accordingly, I hate baby factory so much each time I hear about it it makes mee sad, our young girls go to Nysc and get married to alhajis those are also sad to me, Nigerian government does not provide job to her citizens. Many of them in prostitutions today do it because no job. We are going to build weapons so you can come and buy them through which we make jobs available for everyone including you that will run to us, we will not have people like Atiku, tinubu,ibb,maidiribe,Theo danjuma, etc even ike ekweremadu and the likes will not be recognise in Biafra we will provide jobs. Any other question for me?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by SegunAdewole: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Don't Biafrans kidnap and kill each other?

Aren't Biafrans wicked to each other?

Don't Biafrans push drugs?

Don't Biafrans do rituals in their evil forest?

Don't Biafrans sell their babies for money?

All the aforementioned [i.e lecturers] also happens in Biafra.

Come hold hands with us lets build odualand. Everybody should answer his surname.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2015
studio14:
thank you so much my fellow African I love your question, take the answer, there will not be individual ownership of means of production, both rich and poor have to work and take accordingly, I hate baby factory so much each time I hear about it it makes mee sad, our young girls go to Nysc and get married to alhajis those are also sad to me, Nigerian government does not provide job to her citizens. Many of them in prostitutions today do it because no job. We are going to build weapons so you can come and buy them through which we make jobs available for everyone including you that will run to us, we will not have people like Atiku, tinubu,ibb,maidiribe,Theo danjuma, etc even ike ekweremadu and the likes will not be recognise in Biafra we will provide jobs. Any other question for me?

OK then. wish you the best with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Ioannes:

OK then. wish you the best with Biafra.
I love you, one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Come hold hands with us lets build odualand. Everybody should answer his surname.
Segun pls am looking for a good Yoruba girl for marriage, I can see how reasonable you are, we all should go and develop our land and still love each other, to show all here how loving we all should be any beautiful Yoruba girl you know should contact me here. One love Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Brace For More Fuel Queues / From Ibadan But Happening Live In London...pics / Massive Heavy Uproar In Orlu As Masquerades Appear In Biafra Flag-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.