Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian (2000 Views)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
It is only in Nigeria people value religion more than human life, boko haramitess hide bomb inside hijab and kill Nigerians still none want to comply with the directive to stop using it in Nysc camp, what type of country are we?

Some can still remain in Nigeria and answer Nigerians no offence but I don't want to be called a Nigerian.

I am fed up living with some people who can't reason like normal human beings.

Everything about Nigeria is upsidedown, still none is talking about it.

Countries train their police and bring them to secure the masses, in Nigerian setting police are trained and sent to politicians, girl friends, wife's, retired and serving criminals, hotels, etc

Military does not have anything doing in internal security but not Nigeria.

European countries has moved, Amarecas moved, Africans countries moved forward but Nigeria is still down.

Lecturers are kings in Nigerian universities.
I had Nigerian people and culture in university but there's nothing like Nigeria in it.

Am not begging anyone but am getting ready to move back to my country of origin to restore the dignity of human life.

You can continue to deny your army when their are slaughtered by your brothers up north, you can hide their dead body, e no concern me.

We give respect to our heroes and give them bifiting burial.

I don't hate anyone pls enjoy your country lemme go and rebuild mine.

I want to see people mishave in my country and police will not shoot them.

I want to see people go out at night without police harassing them.

Biafra on my mind

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by IlekeHD: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Don't Biafrans kidnap and kill each other?

Aren't Biafrans wicked to each other?

Don't Biafrans push drugs?

Don't Biafrans do rituals in their evil forest?

Don't Biafrans sell their babies for money?

All the aforementioned [i.e lecturers] also happens in Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

yes they do it because you taught them that's the only way to make money, that's why I want to go and reogarnise them.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by MegaMan1987: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Of course they do. Infact who peddles more drugs in Nigeria and overseas than igbos? Who have more baby factories in Nigeria than Igbs? Who have a bigger problem with kidnapping/abduction in their part of Nigeria than Igbos? Biafrans are responsible for most of the negative attachments to Nigerians as a whole than any other tribe in Nigeria by far. But because of the Vicim Mentality they have aquired since they lost the civil war they find it easier to pass the buck and point fingers and act as if other Nigerians are the villains whilst they are the saints.

I've been all over the World, from Hackney to Flatbush. Igbos are the ones that have done the most damage to Nigeria's reputation with their criminal behavour. Anywhere in the world where Nierians are committing criminality you will find Igbos. Yet they have the nerve to talk bad about Nigeria? These people are absolutely unreal. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I listen to these scumbags rant about their so called plight.

I just want them gone.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by IGBOPRINCE: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

so because of biafra did this and that we should allow muslim hijabs to against the rules sets for them?

Say no to hijabs traditions. sad
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by IGBOPRINCE: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Of course they do. Infact who peddles more drugs in Nigeria and overseas than igbos? Who have more baby factories in Nigeria than Igbs? Who have a bigger problem with kidnapping/abduction in their part of Nigeria than Igbos? Biafrans are responsible for most of the negative attachments to Nigerians as a whole than any other tribe in Nigeria by far. But because of the Vicim Mentality they have aquired since they lost the civil war they find it easier to pass the buck and point fingers and act as if other Nigerians are the villains whilst they are the saints.

I've been all over the World, from Hackney to Flatbush. Igbos are the ones that have done the most damage to Nigeria's reputation with their criminal behavour. Anywhere in the world where Nierians are committing criminality you will find Igbos. Yet they have the nerve to talk bad about Nigeria? These people are absolutely unreal. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I listen to these scumbags rant about their so called plight.

I just want them gone.
then help supports the actualisation of biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by MegaMan1987: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
studio14:
yes they do it because you taught them that's the only way to make money, that's why I want to go and reogarnise them.

Stop fucking making excuses and take some accountablity for actions for a damn change. All you igbos know how to do is play victim and point the finger....
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
MegaMan1987:

I just want them gone.
until Biafra leaves there will be no peace for the wicked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Stop fucking making excuses and take some accountablity for actions for a damn change. All you igbos know how to do is play victim and point the finger....
ojukwu built underground boncker in 1967 well ventilated at the moment Germans are still building roads for you, we built anti aircraft missile in 67 you are still importing Ak47 from Russia, while you enjoy your change lemme build my home and make it inhabitable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Were too much in Nigeria, losing you would not even count... baba 160million plus.... go die grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
ophy:
Were too much in Nigeria, losing you would not even count... baba 160million plus.... go die grin grin grin
as long as you are a living thing death is inevitable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by EHMIR(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2015
I tot op was gon say he/she is frm canada,us uk or qatar,didnt no na frm cursed land im come from mtcheww

remember biafran has nevr existed as a country,cos d last time i checked,they begged the nigerian govt for forgivennes,this time around,notable nd respected citizens are denying biafra,even market women sef dy join deny biafra,smh
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by ikechu1278: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2015
MegaMan1987:

I just want them gone.

Everybody and their mama knows every Nigerian locked up in Europe are predominately Yoloba. Likewise USA, Canada and even south america. The only area where Igbo outnumber yolobas in terms of crime in another nation is in Asia.

While I'm at it, we've already busted you savages propaganda repeatedly on this forum

EFCC most wanted (7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Despite SS outranking SW in some of the category, disregard that. SW would have ranked highest in all Southern region, the only reason SS outranked SW in some of this situation is the fact their sister, kemi okenyodo, the only Nigerian involved in this study, deliberately separated lagos from SW in order to cushion that region high criminal behavior.

Likrwise those people, yes those yoruba people equally use Igbo names in committing crimes, in order igbos get blamed for una wahalla
https://www.nairaland.com/1834328/again-yorubas-commit-crimes-using

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by ikechu1278: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2015
MegaMan1987:

I just want them gone.

History of Nigerian arm robbers

Anyway, the most notorious armed robbers in Nigerian history and in this century were always Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/ 

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria

by Shuma Maliga

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a "hero" on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He's currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL 

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

This is why we can't wait to get the f2k away from your savages from Southwest. Let see who una will use to shield your HIGH criminal acts on.

Ugly backwards monkeys. I can't wait to know you disgraceful black nogg@s are not my "countrymen"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2015
EHMIR:
I tot op was gon say he/she is frm canada,us uk or qatar,didnt no na frm cursed land im come from mtcheww

remember biafran has nevr existed as a country,cos d last time i checked,they begged the nigerian govt for forgivennes,this time around,notable nd respected citizens are denying biafra,even market women sef dy join deny biafra,smh

Stop spreading falsehood....
If I may ask what forgiveness are you talking about..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by M4gunners: 4:51am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't want to be a Nigeria again, don't suppose to cause problems, but as always some people feel otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 26, 2015
EHMIR:

I am not supprised because everything about Nigeria is lie, you still deny your 105 soldiers, deny 34 again, deny that your air force guy slaughtered by your brothers therefore if you deny ever my country's existence I have no problem with that, lies flows in your veins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 26, 2015
ikechu1278:

History of Nigerian arm robbers

This is why we can't wait to get the f2k away from your savages from Southwest. Let see who una will use to shield your HIGH criminal acts on.

Ugly backwards monkeys. I can't wait to know you disgraceful black nogg@s are not my "countrymen"
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2015
ikechu1278:

Everybody and their mama knows every Nigerian locked up in Europe are predominately Yoloba. Likewise USA, Canada and even south america. The only area where Igbo outnumber yolobas in terms of crime in another nation is in Asia.

While I'm at it, we've already busted you savages propaganda repeatedly on this forum

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by patrick89(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2015
don't mind them! when igbos stood their ground in support of fuel subsidy removal! they called us names! they said we are the problem of nigeria, but today nobody will come and say sorry, ndigbo were right! never, they're suffering from the fuel scarcity! these are the things some of our editors and social commentators should be doing!! they abused us, one even threatened to wipe us out of the nation because we refused to occupy nigeria!
Now we are saying no to APC and buhari they are abusing us, threatening us, we say divide this country they refuse to think! ok when the chips are dawn now, they will craw back to their shelll!!

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2015
patrick89:
don't mind them! when igbos stood their ground in support of fuel subsidy removal! they called us names! they said we are the problem of nigeria, but today nobody will come and say sorry, ndigbo were right! never, they're suffering from the fuel scarcity! these are the things some of our editors and social commentators should be doing!! they abused us, one even threatened to wipe us out of the nation because we refused to occupy nigeria!
Now we are saying no to APC and buhari they are abusing us, threatening us, we say divide this country they refuse to think! ok when the chips are dawn now, they will craw back to their shelll!!
all the Biafrans minds are the same unless bribed by El rufai from day one we have exhibited traits alike, we speak with one voice, we are one, what we saw three years ago it takes Nigerians decades to comprehend it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2015
EHMIR:

Cursed land that skip breath for you each time you hear they want to path. When a thing is cursed, do away with it else, it will be transferred to you. Call us whatever thing you want and support us to go.

My promise to Nigerians is that two years after we are gone, your president will plead with us for trade relationship, you will depend on Biafra for survival. Even under the harsh union, we can still point to made in Aba and other Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Toosure70: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2015
The only reason is that you are a failure.
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by omoelesa(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2015
patrick89:
Has the ibos ever stood for anything in this country,except for their imaginary country biafla.
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by EHMIR(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Stop spreading falsehood....
If I may ask what forgiveness are you talking about..
do u no what it means to surrender during wargrin
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by EHMIR(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2015
studio14:
I am not supprised because everything about Nigeria is lie, you still deny your 105 soldiers, deny 34 again, deny that your air force guy slaughtered by your brothers therefore if you deny ever my country's existence I have no problem with that, lies flows in your veins.

but why are u so interested in what ever happen in nigeria,dont u want to go again.

U should stop caring abt nigeria ok,a monkey wants to escape d zoo,does it care if d perimeter walls are on fire?
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by EHMIR(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2015
stickncarrot:

Cursed land that skip breath for you each time you hear they want to path. When a thing is cursed, do away with it else, it will be transferred to you. Call us whatever thing you want and support us to go.

My promise to Nigerians is that two years after we are gone, your president will plead with us for trade relationship, you will depend on Biafra for survival. Even under the harsh union, we can still point to made in Aba and other Biafra.

k
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
EHMIR:

do u no what it means to surrender during wargrin
I know what it means....
What forgiveness are you now talking about?
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by EHMIR(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I know what it means....
What forgiveness are you now talking about?

i doubt if u knw wat surrendering means.u literary beg ur opponent,dats what surrending means.

Have u heard or seen som1 who surrender and still boast of bein powerful or threaten to attack?

Biafra was conquered,ojukwu fled,12years later,he came back,nd was pardoned,which sane igbo man wants to go thru dat again?
Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=EHMIR post=40413164][/quote]

Coward answer me.
When did the biafrans apologise to Nigeria...
Or is that your spice of your propaganda??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Coward answer me.
When did the biafrans apologise to Nigeria...
Or is that your spice of your propaganda??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Dont Want To Be Called A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2015
can u just tell us in one simple sentence how Biafra is going to stop your brothers from drug pushing and establishing baby factories all over the east as well as stop kidnapping?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Foreign Media Hates Nigerian Politicians - Photo / Riversrerun: Inec Has Cancelled Tow More LGA'S Won By PDP / Shoking Letter:see Why Buhari Will See Himself As Fulani Before Nigerian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.