Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Sells In Nigeria These Days? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Sells In Nigeria These Days? (27474 Views)

Heard Of This New Importation Portal That Sells In RMB Cheaper Than Aliexpress / What Sells In Ph Or Owerri? / What Sells Most In Lagos From Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by hadji127(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
Recharged cards.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by alex406(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
I will advice you to buy football boots and jerseys for sports men,but you must have an insider that will market them for you,its a hot cake in most sporting centers like training fields.

1 Like

Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Oluschenco(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2009
You can go into the business of Exporting pretty ladies, instead of wasting your money here in NAIJA. Go to Edo state, or the eastern parts of the country, better babes are there for a token. You may supply them to hotels at Abuja or Italy.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by KunleA2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2009
Its amazing how many stupid responses that's on this thread. The poster lives in the US. Looking to travel home with probably something handy to sell. People start giving stupid answers

Only a handful of responses made sense here. wink
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Jerjens: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2009
1f u cAn r34d th1s th3n y0u r3411y n33d 2 g3t l41d

@tboy1 , is that obvious shit am screwed!!! grin
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Ciaman: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2009
What sells most in Nigeria is your unique idea. But if you want to make good money erase not selling on credit. People will buy better if you sell on credit and other way round if you sell on cash.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by KunleA2(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2009
Ciaman:

What sells most in Nigeria is your unique idea. But if you want to make good money erase not selling on credit. People will buy better if you sell on credit and other way round if you sell on cash.

Good point. But whats the sense in selling a lot when you stand the chance of not collecting your $$$. Lets face it, ppl like to owe money. Plp are very comfy with debt in naija. Especially if the believe that u are rich. undecided
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Simisimi12: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
Have heard that you can use just a common Tiger Generator to iron all your clothes?
I have tried it and is working for me and it can also work for you.
Just email angel_favour@yahoo.com or call 08055462855

Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Jerjens: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2009
[td]Have heard that you can use just a common Tiger Generator to iron all your clothes?
[/td]
Please i don't see how this connect, maybe if someone explains its relevance to the subject matter   undecided
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by IBEXY(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
Go for things you can sell off fast. You dont want to tie down your cash. A good clue is to study those people who shuttle home and abroad for business. Most of those I know deal with fashion and fashion accessories - clothe, shoes etc. Go for fast selling stuff that will not tie down your cash.

You need also to have a very good liason back at home who can take you around or create the awareness. Am going home soon too and am thinking along these lines.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Nezan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
Simisimi12:

Have heard that you can use just a common Tiger Generator to iron all your clothes?

U use I pass my neighbour 2 iron ur clothes? grin grin
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by 1stestees(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
Making money through trade basically has to do with the volume of the transactions you are able to carry out.
Because of the fact that there is now less money for people to play with, a lot of people have reduced their spending to the basics; Food, Communication & Transportation.

All of us can simply NOT do without ALL of these EVERYDAY of our lives.
Imagine a business that must be patronised by EVERYBODY EVERYDAY.

My dear, if you are serious about this, do some feasibility study on any of these 3 and invest.
The size of your investment will be determined by what amount of cash you have to do business with. You may get in touch for more assistance if you desire it.

Regards,
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by sley4life(m): 4:35am On Jun 30, 2009
pure water & provisions
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Nezan(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2009
sley4life:

pure water & provisions
grin

1 Like

Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by lekanjohn(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
why ar u guys pretending ! we all know its human part that sells fast in Nigeria today. cry
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
lekanjohn:

why ar u guys pretending ! we all know its human part that sells fast in Nigeria today. cry

that is a sick and pathetic comment, and i think people like u shd be checked fast.

2 Likes

Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by KunleA2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
lekanjohn:

I kinda wonder what happened to your brain. you created this username solely contribute jibbrish like this. This supposed to be an intelligent discussion forum. But you decided to act this way.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Ccomputers(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2009
I HAVE SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT computer sales IS THE BEST BUSINESS HERE
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Nezan(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2009
Ccomputers:

I HAVE SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT computer sales IS THE BEST BUSINESS HERE
sho??
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Igweochendo: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hi friend, ur question is O k but my suggestion is that should not exposse ur intentions much to people because experiences have thought me to know that too many questions in most cases, do mislead.

But in the contrary, if u don't hav enough money but u have enough natural strenght, and u have the harth,then i may suggest that u use that money that is with u to ready ur self for these rich politicans around ur area.

Pls don't be offended over my suggestion to ur demand. But u should remember that u requested for it. Ka, do
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by lekanjohn(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
Well,u guys can crucified me for my comment but its just to let u know we need to fight that sinister manace in our society.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Infoseye(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
@poster I will tell u d truth, $.É.X sells faster than anything in the world this days. Bring in toys especialy for ladies, pick up your phone and call booming adult stores in naija. First place to start are adverts etc make agreements to supply them. But u must ve clients already. It sounds rediculous but its true, within 2months you will become a BIG BOI OR MADAM.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by adigun101: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2009
Sex! grin
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by Ccomputers(m): 4:03am On Jul 06, 2009
computers and its accessories like i have said before sells well more than anything
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by LegitMoney(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
The best selling product in Nigeria both offline and online is the right information.

Imagine, looking out for the solution to the problem that is been faced by a great number of people, offer them the solution.

And, alas, you smile to the bank with lots of cash just by helping people solve their problems.

"Who will not be happy to pay for a solution to his/her problem"

That makes informarketing the best seller any where in the world.

To come in and get started, see my links below.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by wireless05: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2009
my broda abi na sister, everything sells depending on how you package your product and how well you can market them. you might also need a few contacts to help you bridge your marketing deficiencies.
try and do some survey too. most people are saying laptops, but how many nigerians own laptops and how many can afford them. there are lot just try and do a survey from retailers and friend. all da best.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by VeritasInV: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2009
sex
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by VeritasInV: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2009
wireless005

How many of those laptops arent stolen or got through back alley deals do you think?
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by gbubs: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2009
Simple, Food, drinks or just CONSUMABLES!
No matter how hard things are economically in the country, people will eat, drink and cloth (correct?) themselves.
Set up an eatery, Joint with a flat screen TV where people can watch football musical and relax and some boutiques
There is no how you wont get a daily return!
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by baslone: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
This might sound like a joke but it's true.

1- Sex- Poverty level has turn most of these
girls to something else. Brothels, Niteclubs, overnite and short
time hotels are springing up everyday.

2-Food- [/i]This can come in any form. Eatery,roadside
amala joint,snack spot,raw food,etc. So far it can be comsumed,
all you need to do is just packaging.

[i]3-Alcohol-
Every average person In naija now consumes
alcohol like their is no tommorrow. It can be sold at any price you
choose for yourself so far the environment is cool and can offer what
the neighbourhood is missing. People will drink.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by trisurface: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2009
Hotels.
Make them small.
Make them well.
Make them neat.
Make them Elegant. Quietly so.
Make them comfortable.
Hire qualified people.
Train your people.
U'll be amazed.
Re: What Sells In Nigeria These Days? by wireless05: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2009
ok veritasinv,
i agree with you. but i guess our guy is trying to do legit here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To N285/$1 At Interbank Market / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) / Dangote Refinery To Import Crude Oil From The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.