Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu (1519 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2015
IPOB PROTESTERS HITS UKRAINE: The Indigenous People Of Biafra in UKRAINE took their protest to NIGERIA EMBASSY AND INTERNATIONAL AMNESTY IN KIEV UKRAINE ON 24 of November 2015.
Just as protest is presently going on in OTHER PART OF THE WORLD,it is as well hitting and shaking the entirety of BIAFRA LAND.

We don't give a toss to Saboteurs and any Anti-Biafran... We don't plead for anyone to join us,if you wish to join us it will be better for you and if you don't wish we wouldn't notice your absence...
One thing is for sure,you can't stop this formidable and resolute Biafrans. Love Biafrans Or Hate Biafrans, the International bodies are taking note. The Zoo called Nigeria is sinking... ‪#‎FreeNnamdiKanu‬.. ‪#‎FreeBiafra‬...

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by EHMIR(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2015
K
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by fromnigeria(m): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Small Small, this issue dey slip com mor for hand.
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by moderation2020: 12:43am On Nov 26, 2015
will obj also call these ones miscreants? bloody elites

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by NuellettY: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Right on my people!! Keep the spirit alive for in Biafra we stand
With Biafra it's finished ------ Gen Yakubu Gowon

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by ikechu1278: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2015
I want that shirt.

Proudly biafran

I hope that zoo continue burning like it's currently doing

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by tonytony208(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Igbo hustlers in Ukraine protesting...that's all......inconsequential.
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmm, this Biafran people are all over the world oo..
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2015
My mother is sooooooooooooooo happy seeing these pictures, she told me stories of the war, we are Biafrans we are not cowards, in Biafra we don't bow down to anyone. She told me about the dance and celebrations in Biafra land when my uncles and brothers came back from the war.
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by brize(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
One thing is for sure, that we Biafrans all over the world will never disappoint them..... The zoo must collapse
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by bosedekemi(f): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
No be small thing cool
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by MrAnalyst: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2015
studio14:
My mother is sooooooooooooooo happy seeing these pictures, she told me stories of the war, we are Biafrans we are not cowards, in Biafra we don't bow down to anyone. She told me about the dance and celebrations in Biafra land when my uncles and brothers came back from the war.

That's quite touching.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by ERockson: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2015
What next after the protest. tomorrow is another day
Re: Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by SegunAdewole: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Biafrans all over the world. These Biafrans get organizational skills no be small.

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Stance On One Nigeria, Pre-independence - FREDERICK FORSYTH / Dumping Faleke As Audu’s Replacement, A Mistake — Sagay / I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.