Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,029 members, 7,866,889 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) (43456 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
peterjero:
Surprisingly you are right.
even d blind can c dis... I mean am oooo
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by engrjacuzzi: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
some ladies will tell you, " my real skin colour is just getting normal"
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:

* pours water on him', still won't wake up..
* thinking* ok pours him acid, still won't wake up

*pondering on wat to do * yes I have an idea...
brings a sexy girl in size 12 bikini and alas our bro wakes from d dead....
halleluyah....
no i'll not stand up untill u tell d girl on bikini to lie on me.grin

Mi o ni dide o.cheesy
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
that third picture reminds me of fiona in the movie shrek... haha...
exactly...
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by vivianblog(f): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
How does dis affect the price of garri? cryHow does dis affect the price of garri?
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Gido2sun(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
oluface:
YEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII ! MOSES ORIMOLADE O. THIS ONE PASS MJ OWN.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by QISSPALMER(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin[b]THIS IS BABE ZNE[/b] grin
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
it is obvious that she bleached her skin... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Funke Akindele's Husband Surprises Her On Christmas Day (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.