Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (43412 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Peter Okoye who flaunts his house yesterday, has decide to flaunts his fleets of cars.

Which is your pick??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-flaunts-his-fleet-of-cars.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2018
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2018
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2018
His physique is more impressive to me than those cars. A wealthy guy with no pot belly, in Nigeria? Rare stuff these days!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by itspzpics(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2018
See something

Angry lady beat up her boyfriend Publicly after catching him with another lady >>> SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Luciferdevil(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2018
That's why I will pick Paul over Peter...cos of his SHOW OFF mentality. We know you gat the money, no need reminding us every passing day. Igbos DNT behave like this seriously
I guess this attitude started since he married that Afonja woman.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by akprosperblog(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Seen. .

. MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
His physique is more impressive to me than those cars. A wealthy guy with no pot belly, in Nigeria? Rare stuff these days!
I heard he's Aliko Dangote's side boo. so maintenance is key in this case.

disclaimer... don't quote me to say rubbish because I know what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
That's why I will pick Paul over Peter...cos of his SHOW OFF mentality. We know you gat the money, no need reminding us every passing day. Igbos DNT behave like this seriously
you need one of the cars? I have Dangote's number o

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Liabilities shocked
I no be hater oo shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:

I'm mesmerized, flabbergasted, thunderstruck....side boo

NwaAmaikpe, what's your take on this angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
MasterRahl:
I'm mesmerized, flabbergasted, thunderstruck....side boo

NwaAmaikpe, what's your take on this angry
is NwaAmaikpe an insider?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Gr8lex(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Last week it was Jude with the car and his ponran, yesterday it was Paul and his living room and now this.

These guys are trying so hard to stay in the limelight. They should just swallow their pride and reconcile instead of trying to outpetty each other.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Handsome bobo. No let me catch you o!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by simplyOJ(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Well done sir. Your pay, your hustle. After-all you're in the SHOW bizness.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Tonimordred(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Old news
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
oyahitme:
Peter Okoye[b] who flaunts his house yesterday, has decide to flaunts his fleets of cars.[/b]

Which is your pick??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-flaunts-his-fleet-of-cars.html
SMH
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:

Jesuuuu. To ri oloun.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Redeakaa(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Am here hungry......and ur showing me dis..... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Benekruku(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hope Paul and Jude are okay

This Peter just going stronger
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by crazygod(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
I want that camaro. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by BruncleZuma: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Again?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
D guy get dough no doubt
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by sokera: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
go and hustle , poverty is deciding over your ideas and mentality... I just pity those innocent kids that would be dispatched to you by God

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Make we start to jump or what?
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by martineverest(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
typical attitude of naija celebrities.... flaunting their wealth on social media..

what do they want their fans to do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Benekruku(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
sokera:
go and hustle , poverty is deciding on your ideas and mentality... I just pity those innocent kids that would be dispatched to you by God

Finishing

That dude suppose jump inside river

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 2shure: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
how do ppl repair such cars
i wud be happy to buy 3 when he goes broke

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
You sound constipated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Borrow sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) / Etinosa Opens Up Her Instagram Page Again, Gains Over 27K Followers / EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.