Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi (13196 Views)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by OnankpaBa(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2015
nigeriancuban:
true talk, even if he didn't perform up to standard but he inspired and motivated change in Nigeria...this who knew when labour and the party ac started can attest to this

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by chymystique(f): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Like seriously? Chai, you raw o

Na that one your eyes go see well well grin... #BadGuy
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by OnankpaBa(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
chymystique:

Na that one your eyes go see well well grin... #BadGuy

but my lady, you be badoo. no bi lie grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by lagdmark(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Oshimole don give Sanusi overdose sapele water.
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
lato2:

Hey dont be disrespectful

Na as you put yourself dem go take respect you. The emir put himself up for insults..
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by eminent007(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
chymystique:
A very Big Irony!

Seems Like Sanusi was either High on Edo Black Soup or might ve had a taste of my sweet Carpe Verde Cum grin...

Anyways Sanusi has no integrity so his statement aint different from a cholera infested poop

Haba, Lady, please gentle on the poor Emir.

#IDoffMyHatForYou
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Scholes007(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Generalk007:
He was d best govenor edo state wil ever produce#APC CHANGE
yes he was among the best governor before he got married
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by iriskiki(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2015
That is simply the truth. My cousin's husband in Lagos practically quarrelled with me about the state of affairs in Benin. I asked him when last he was in benin and he said that is not the issue. That the governor is the best. I was so irritated because I live and work in Benin and I was telling him that Benin is going from bad to worse and he was almost insulting me. My dear I believe that one day positive change will happen in Edo state.
kixo:

what do you expect? that SLS should slander the Governor for non performance? I am happy that most Edolites even those who are APC members are now seeing the real Oshiomhole, those who are outside the state thinks Oshiomhole is performing, it takes a true Edo man who is on ground and is monitoring what's happening in the state. Truth be told, Comrade Adams Aliu Eric Oshiomhole has failed Edo people!
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by odovonnestor1: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2015
I think Oshiomole is running his personal interest far beyond the interest of the masses that voted him.
All his action have shown loyalty towards people within corridor of power. Something you can say that he is trying to endare himself with the people that dictate/influences what went on int he country.

I doubt if he has time to ponder on the welfare of the people that gave him the oportunity.
Mind you he is not the only one doing this. But seems his own is more glaring and he is pushing with anything within his reach.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Does Sanusi lives in edo state?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Phronesisugo(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Sanusi when ll u stop lying ? U stink with lies, U lack integrity, U have to change

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by georgementday(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Former EDO YES staffs are commitin suicide everday and this one is here making noise.
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by ican2020: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
chymystique:
A very Big Irony!

Seems Like Sanusi was either High on Edo Black Soup or might ve had a taste of my sweet Carpe Verde Cum grin...

Anyways Sanusi has no integrity so his statement aint different from a cholera infested poop

Blame the stupid senator that made this man emir

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Lytech(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Emir of Kano, Muham­mad Sanusi II, has described the performance of Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State as commendable and satisfying.

The traditional ruler made this statement during a courtesy visit to the governor at the Government House, Benin city.
He said, “I am happy to see that you are doing well.

“I have been following some of your recent com­ments on the minimum wage, you have remained consistent with the ideals for which you are known.

“I am here this time on the occasion of the honour done to me by President Muhammadu Buhari by ap­pointing me Chancellor of the University of Benin.

“Your Excellency, for me, it is a matter of deep pride to be associated with this city and this state and this partic­ular university, and, I can as­sure you we will do our best to ensure we bring as much development as we can and to further strengthen the ex­cellent relationship between the people of Kano and the people of Edo.”

Responding, Governor Oshiomhole said he was honoured to receive the Emir at the Government House.

“As the governor of this state, I still have fond mem­ories of your last visit to Edo State then, as the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) with regards to your resourcefulness, and initia­tives in the area of empow­erment of rural people. We remember the laudable lega­cies that your highness left behind as the CBN governor.

“I want to thank you for your support, for your kind words and your prayers. We also want to congratu­late your highness on your richly deserved appointment as the Chancellor of the Uni­versity of Benin which we are all proud to describe as UNIBEST and I am sure un­der your leadership, it would witness even more growth and development and Edo as a community will continue to benefit from the activities of the university.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/26/oshiomhole-is-one-of-the-best-performing-governors-emir-sanusi/
why wont he talk rubbish,when he was made chancellor of school in the state.....goat
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by bishop1988(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Biggest comedian of the year.emir of kano shud just kip quiet and go sit down somewhere.he just dey run him mouth anyhw.liars...end time king

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by BENZINA(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Vomiting......

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by aksule(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Bird of the same feather..... Remember the outrageous financial figures being dish out by these two and you wont be surprise of this praise

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by j1mmy: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
is his 419-runs wife pregnant yet?

I say no, she and her parents are waiting for the right moment to scam the state and then take off back to Cape Verde!
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by kixo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
iriskiki:
That is simply the truth. My cousin's husband in Lagos practically quarrelled with me about the state of affairs in Benin. I asked him when last he was in benin and he said that is not the issue. That the governor is the best. I was so irritated because I live and work in Benin and I was telling him that Benin is going from bad to worse and he was almost insulting me. My dear I believe that one day positive change will happen in Edo state.
The change we need comes next year, I have been informing my friends about the need to ensure that Oshiomhole does not impose his protégé on us come 2016, it's not about APC or PDP, we need to collectively come out and ensure that Oshiomhole and his APC government is kicked out next year else, we will witness another 4 years of tyranny and dictatorship!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by olacollinz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Emir Sanusi is suffering from brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by otimize(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lamasta:
I don`t blame him at all cos He is now on Osho`s pay roll, what do you expect other than praising his Pay master..........

Oshiomole is a comrade......Emir Sanusi 2015
Uniben is a federal uni and as such Sanusi is not on his payroll
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nothing wey negative power no carry.......

Just imagine how sanusi the praise present buhari nd adamu ole.
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by iriskiki(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2015
You are on point. I have so much faith in this generation of 30-40 year Olds. We need to know and believe that we have the solution and innovative ideas that can move the nation forward. We need to stop giving these recycled tried tested and failed politicians our votes.

kixo:

The change we need comes next year, I have been informing my friends about the need to ensure that Oshiomhole does not impose his protégé on us come 2016, it's not about APC or PDP, we need to collectively come out and ensure that Oshiomhole and his APC government is kicked out next year else, we will witness another 4 years of tyranny and dictatorship!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Ebenezer202I: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
preshynikky:
Sanusi is now feedin 4rm edo treasury. Pls dnt blame him
I like your dp kiss
Are you from Edo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians / Lagos Bye-Election: Court Fines PDP, Gbadamosi / Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.