Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu (30139 Views)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Kogi: Bello Sheds Tears During Inaugural Speech / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by JohnReese: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lmao grin u are just a clown. Abeg I nor fit laugh
Omoakinsuyi:
Why not Audu's little bride? Afterall, the Bible says two shall become one? APC must not cheat that little girl oooo
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Akinrogun(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
baby124:

You are the one making it about personality. I am stating the legal and natural order of things.
I'm not d one emphasizing personality....u ar d one insisting on d ascendancy of Faleke...and I av tried to let u know dt ur dream regarding him is a wild goose chase.

my write up affirms party supremacy but urs emphasize individual ego.
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by adaweezy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not everything I respond to especially when it appear disjointed and illogical
Explain why it is Disjointed and illogical??
Stop beating about the bush.. cool
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by azeeza(f): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Echocho is another boko haram in the making. He is a fanatic
meforyou1:
Echocho, an igala man will win
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by azeeza(f): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Atai is Kogi state your father's property. Bunch of ingrate.
Otapipia:

Never, not in Kogi state.
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Naomixy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Echocho, an igala man will win

Really? Shut the f*** up.
My opinion: You guys have had kogi under your control for 24 years. 24 good years. And look where kogi is today. Instead of fighting and bragging, you really should just step down and see what other people can do. It is stupidity to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome. In all the years you have been in power and among all the governors you voted for, only Audu did something tangible and now you have killed him with your greed and jazz. Will it kill you to swallow your pride, humble yourself and step down peacefully and give your full support and loyalty to someone else? Seriously, you guys should check yourself o, have you ever sat down and thought about other tribes in kogi or you think you the only ones here? Before you go about posting nonsense, you should think deep, put yourself in other people's shoes.
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
they just dont want a yoruba governor...
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by meforyou1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Naomixy:

Really? Shut the f*** up.
My opinion: You guys have had kogi under your control for 24 years. 24 good years. And look where kogi is today. Instead of fighting and bragging, you really should just step down and see what other people can do. It is stupidity to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome. In all the years you have been in power and among all the governors you voted for, only Audu did something tangible and now you have killed him with your greed and jazz. Will it kill you to swallow your pride, humble yourself and step down peacefully and give your full support and loyalty to someone else? Seriously, you guys should check yourself o, have you ever sat down and thought about other tribes in kogi or you think you the only ones here? Before you go about posting nonsense, you should think deep, put yourself in other people's shoes.
your father, your mother, your grandfather and your grandmother should shut the hell up. Did I tell u I'm igala or even from kogi state. If you are in heat oozing blood from wherever, look for who to direct your anger to. Ashawo
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by tpiadotcom: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Naomixy:

My opinion: You guys have had kogi under your control for 24 years. 24 good years. And look where kogi is today.

Nigeria which has been independent for over 50 years, you didnt ask that question about it.

what miracle are you looking for?
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Naomixy(f): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
meforyou1:
your father, your mother, your grandfather and your grandmother should shut the hell up. Did I tell u I'm igala or even from kogi state. If you are in heat oozing blood from wherever, look for who to direct your anger to. Ashawo

Idiot. Did you not see me write my opinion before I started typing? You are foul mouthed, stupid and so shallow that you have to include people that have no business in what I typed into this matter. Wasnt I the one who insulted you? Face me, you idiot and stop showing off with your poor knowledge about women or kogi state. You wouldn't know a prostitute even if she stood right before you cos that's the type of women you go for. SOB.
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Naomixy(f): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Nigeria which has been independent for over 50 years, you didnt ask that question about it.

what miracle are you looking for?

Like I said, my opinion. You don't need to comment. You either read it or ignore.
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by meforyou1(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Naomixy:

Idiot. Did you not see me write my opinion before I started typing? You are foul mouthed, stupid and so shallow that you have to include people that have no business in what I typed into this matter. Wasnt I the one who insulted you? Face me, you idiot and stop showing off with your poor knowledge about women or kogi state. You wouldn't know a prostitute even if she stood right before you cos that's the type of women you go for. SOB.
ashawo. I know more about kogi than your generation do. Stuupid shashasha
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by wirinet(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2015
gretblue:

You should have known that Apc would have consulted their legal team before making any conclusion.Faleke wouldn't be the option because he didn't participate in the Apc primary election.Faleke woudnt be presented as the govship candidate simply because a candidate cant run for 2 offices in a certain/single or particular election.The law doesn't permit him to run as deputy and at the same time run for govship.The best option for Apc now is to present the second runner up in the Apc primary election.

You guys fail to realize that elections had taken place and most of the results of the elections is valid, the only contention is about 41,000 votes yet to be concluded. Are you saying Bello would become governor with less than 41,000 votes? ( that is if he is presented to run the supplementary election). What happens to the votes already gathered by Audu/Faleke? Is it possible to separate the votes given to Audu from those of Faleke or you think all the 420,000 votes already earned by APc should all be attributed to Audu?
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by sulex947(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
What happens to east senatorial which hold 65% electorate votes ? #f grin ;Dearigalao! Or else another corpse is in the making very soon.[/quote]
And based on what did you conclude that the igalas hold upto 65% electorate votes. If the kogi central unites with the west, the rest is story... grin
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Naomixy(f): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2015
meforyou1:
ashawo. I know more about kogi than your generation do. Stuupid shashasha

Really? Is that the best you can do. That's just pathetic. pls stop typing. I pity you. I know your type. The ones who always income involve someone's family or like you put it 'generation' into their words. What a pity. You are either a bastard or you grew up in a broken home, one where you have no respect for your parents or elders. Which one is it? That's why I don't expect you to respect my people and leave them out of this. Do people still say ashawo these days? How archaic and local. I think the correct word you are looking for is prostitute, slut or whor*. Pick one you big jerk!
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Otapipia: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2015
azeeza:
Atai is Kogi state your father's property. Bunch of ingrate.

You will soon find out.
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by meforyou1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Naomixy:

Really? Is that the best you can do. That's just pathetic. pls stop typing. I pity you. I know your type. The ones who always income involve someone's family or like you put it 'generation' into their words. What a pity. You are either a bastard or you grew up in a broken home, one where you have no respect for your parents or elders. Which one is it? That's why I don't expect you to respect my people and leave them out of this. Do people still say ashawo these days? How archaic and local. I think the correct word you are looking for is prostitute, slut or whor*. Pick one you big jerk!
ashawo, u are incoherent. Stuupid shashasha
Re: Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu by Naomixy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
meforyou1:
ashawo, u are incoherent. Stuupid shashasha

lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja / No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.