Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,338 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Plots Of Land In Lekki Free Trade Zone And Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land In Lekki Free Trade Zone And Ikorodu (862 Views)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe N600k And Ikorodu N500k / Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot / Cheap Land At Lekki, lekki town after trade zone, Ogun State And Ikorodu Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land In Lekki Free Trade Zone And Ikorodu by B11MMD: 8:48pm On May 25, 2009
Does anyone know of Estates selling Plots of Land around the Lekki Free trade zone and also Ikorodu. Which one would you say to go for 1st.

Also interested in Estates selling Plots of Land in Abuja
Re: Plots Of Land In Lekki Free Trade Zone And Ikorodu by simplelady: 10:07am On May 26, 2009
there is one i know at Ikorodu. the name is University estate at Imota. Its neighbouhood is Caleb University
regards
Re: Plots Of Land In Lekki Free Trade Zone And Ikorodu by Realtors: 6:11pm On May 26, 2009
I know of various LFTZ lands for sales with full govt consent. An various others within the Lekki free trade zone area for sales too. contact me if you are serious. 08022132445

(1) (Reply)

An Acre Of Land For Sale In Gbagada Industrial Estate. / Small Chinese Fishing Boats For Africa Local Fishingmen / Land Needed At Round Ikeja/yaba Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.