Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot (1841 Views)

A Plot Of Land With A Foundation At Ikorodu N600k / Sale!!! Executive Fully Detached 5bedrm Duplex On Tarred Road @ Osapa Lekki / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2011
Plots of land available on tarred road between mowe and ikorodu ( on the newly constructed simawa ikorodu road) @ N600k per plot

for more information contact 08067586332
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by marabout(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2011
HSL,

Please give more details: is it near built up area?
Titles?
How far from Ikorodu town?

How far is it from the Simawa estate you've been marketing.

That Simawa estate has really distracted you from all those other estates you used to promote.

Any pictures?
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2011
marabout:

HSL,

Please give more details: is it near built up area?
Titles?
How far from Ikorodu town?

How far is it from the Simawa estate you've been marketing.

That Simawa estate has really distracted you from all those other estates you used to promote.

Any pictures?

@ marabout, the land is near built area just beside the Nigerian Prison Co-operative estate along the newly constructed RCCG road that link to Simawa on the beautiful tarred road with drainage.

The Land is about 15 minutes drive to Ogijo-Ikorodu on tarred road and about 6 minutes drive to RCCG camp on tarred road, the land is adjacent to newly cleared site for RCCG new auditorium proposed to be constructed like a modernize stadium for worship, this land can be used for future banks, hotels for people coming to the camp, eatery, parking lot, school, hotels and so on or residential building.

This land is about 3 minutes drive to Simawa town on Tarred road.

Note: This land is not inside an estate.

Truly Garden of Eden Estate have taking a lot from me and is because this estate is the first project the company i have been marketing for for more than 6 years as a freelancer marketer is embarking on and for the love of this company and the director of this company which is a very close friend, but now we have done the first allocation and the subscribers are happy with us.

I have to devote my full attention to see this project work and come true because surely when i start my own estate someone too will be appointed by God to stand by me, but i discover that people still need land outside an estate for some reasonable purpose and we are there as professional to perfect there documents for them without any problem with omo-onile, people have been disturbing me to get land for them on this tarred road that is why i go to the lent of providing something reasonable and tangible for them.

There are still about 3 acres of land available from my side for sale along this road which we be sell plot by plot.

The best is for you to come and see this land for your self but aside that this land is along the tarred road in the attached picture.

Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2011
still available for sale
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by abu3(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2011
interested. how can we get u and meeting point for inspection of d subject ppty.

Am coming from ojota.

Thank you

abu.
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
i
a.b.u:

interested. how can we get u and meeting point for inspection of d subject ppty.

Am coming from ojota.

Thank you

abu.

I will be available for inspection for this property tomorrow by 10am, we meet at RCCG main Camp gate by the said time to show you this property.

Thanks for your interest.

call me Adeniyi 08067586332 please call me when u get to berger so that i can prepare myself because i live at mowe and it will be easy for me to connect with you before you get to RCCG camp gate, if u don't call me before 9am July 1, 2011 then i will consider the inspection will not hold.

Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2011
@ a.b.u please note that if you don't call me before 9am I will consider this inspection will not hold. I will be fix for another appointment in the morning.

But I still want to think that if this is actually a serious appointment you suppose to have called me by now, because it will not speak good for me to go and wait for you at RCCG camp gate and you won't show up, when i have other appointment i could have attended. So please call me to confirm this appointment.
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by abu3(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
mr adeniyi,
am sorry, just readin d msg. I worked over night n tired this morni. Thx 4ur calls. I 'll call u later. am very sure to view d plots of land. Thx.

Abu
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2011
Still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
a.b.u:

mr adeniyi,
am sorry, just readin d msg. I worked over night n tired this morni. Thx 4ur calls. I 'll call u later.  am very sure to view d plots of land. Thx.

Abu

That is ok buddy

Just to let you know that the extra plot apart from the 3 acres is gone today the only available land now is 3 acres and it will sell acre  by acre and that mean N3.6m per acre along this road on the tarred road.

Thanks, hope you are better today
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2011
still available

Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2011
the land for sale is along this tarred road to RCCG camp and to Ikorodu on the left when going to RCCG camp, on the right going to Ikorodu.
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2011
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available On Tarred Road Between Mowe And Ikorodu @ N600k Per Plot by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Acres of Land is available for sale N1.2m per acre (N200,000 per plot) along major road that link directly to Shagamu Awolowo Market and back to Redemption on tarred road, beside First Neighborhood Park and Garden Estate check the attached picture of the estate.

Call Adeniyi [b]08183082289 [/b]for more information.

(1) (Reply)

6 Plots Of Land For Sale At Awoyaya Area In Ajah At Unbelievable Price! / Glass Factories For Sale - 08058326817, 08090560842 / Here Is 5 Bedroom Deplex With Bq,pool, Generator House And Security House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.