Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? (14701 Views)

Is Emgoldex Scam Or Pyramids? / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by opsydudu(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2009
forex trading is not for everyone. 95% of traders loose for the 5% to win.
newbies be warned! it is a no go area if you don't have the right knowledge.
Been there, done that for 3 years and i will tell you from my experience that forex
trading is the best shortcut to making real money if you know what you are doing.
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by steaming(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
@opsydudu, truest talk!

if u cant trade urself, give to a prof to trade for u and give u, ur interest.

FOREX IS REAL!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by cornel318(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2009
@ Steaming
do you use Robots, or do you know anyone that uses Robots
Which of them do they use.
How is their performance like?
thanks
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by leye1234(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
A company is inviting members of the public to invest their money in FOREX trading. At the end of each month, investors are to be paid 100% interest on their investment minus 10% inland revenue tax. Marketing pros and others, pls advise: Is this a scam or can it be done with all honesty in Naija?

HELLOOOOOOOO KNUCKLE HEADS. NO LEGITIMATE COMPANY IN THE CIVILISED WORLD CAN GUARANTEE 100% INTEREST IN ONE MONTH. IF ANY OF YOU FEEL LIKE THROWING MONEY AWAY, PLEASE KINDLY DONATE IT TO ME. THANKS.
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by suxes2005(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2009
shine yah eyes
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by switD: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2009
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Don't let anybody fake you. Trade on your own , don't give ya money out to no fucking company
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by itseacadem(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
FOREX trading is a very good business and the secret of FOREX trading is compounding.
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by franky044(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
I need an experience trader that can manage an account of about 5million, if interested mail me @ franky044@yahoo.com
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by itseacadem(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
franky044:

I need an experience trader that can manage an account of about 5million, if interested mail me @ franky044@yahoo.com

I have just emailed you. Here is my email: itsefinancialgroup@gmail.com
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by switD: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
@Franky
Hehehehe , Is this real or just a joke?

Just make sure u investigate whom ever u gonna handover ur account to very well and make sure the person is good

though no one is perfect when it comes to forex but some1 that can manage ur account. As for me. I'm toooo Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Yeah, very good and i'm proud of myself. I'm not doing advert ooo . just being real
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by TheSpirit(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hello People,

100% Monthly is feasible but impossible over the long run, some months you could run 100% and most others it will be impossible to run anything.

Meanwhile, trading with that style increases your risk and thereby the possibility of blowing your account quickly.

But for thos really about investing in Forex and the International Financial Market, you need to see this.

http://www.retsonbiz..com

Results, consistency and wisdom are the keys towards those successful trades and these results are available for ya all to see.

Thanks
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by monopolist: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
Try Auto Trading with minimum of $5,ooo and you will laugh at your daily profit.
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by Michy4real(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hey Guys,

I just want to let you know that FX is a very good business, but it takes time and a lot of dedication to make it in Forex.

Things to hold on to in fx:
a. Know the trend of the market per time. Without this, you'll be doing guess work.
b. Have your own forex trading system. There is no perfect system but there is 90percent trading system.
c. If you are a newbie in fx, dont undergo a training on Saturday. Those who train you on Saturdays dont trade. That's the truth.
d. Even if you have started using a live account, dont resign trading on demo account.

I want to tell you that there is a lot to know about forex, before I had a breakthrough in fx, I discovered I have been in the business for a year and a few months. Be careful.

If anybody is interested in Fx materials, contact me on olumike7@gmail.com. Dont be scared, am giving it out FREE.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by ichommy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
forex is real but not like before u have too be a very trader and use a very good broker cheesy
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by Michy4real(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2009
Hi,
FX is not for everybody, it is for risk takers. It is for pple who shine their eyes very well. My dear brother, we dont want fx to be so popular so that Nigerians will not make mess of it. I will tell you that a lot of pple are quietly raking in thousands of dollars dailly without pple knowing about it. One doesnt need to broadcast it. Now, dont misquote me, raking in thousands of dollars depends on your initial deposits. If dont know about it, it means you dont at all. It is very very real, Bro.
Thanks.javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by Kashif(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2009
With all these talk about millions of naira for deposit, what has happened to leverage?? I have seen a broker that offers as high as 0.5%!

What are we talking about
Re: Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
Forex. Hmmm

Well all you need after the whole training you will ever get is money management.

Without proper mm, please invest your money somewhere else

(1) (2)

Making Money From Exporting Agro Products / PIB: Like Sugar, Like Cement, Dangote To Dominate The Oil Industry / CBN Meets BDCs As Naira Depreciates To N466/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.