Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

State Allowee For Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / State Allowee For Corpers (1397 Views)

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Checkout NYSC 'allowee' For Different States In Nigeria.. Some States Funny / Allowee For Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Allowee For Corpers by iamtaiwo(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good afternoon to u all, plz I would like to knw d amount which d following States pay der corpers; Edo, Delta, Rivers, Oyo, Bayelsa,Enugu. plz I need answers, its very urgent....
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
iamtaiwo:
Good afternoon to u all, plz I would like to knw d amount which d following States pay der corpers; Edo, Delta, Rivers, Oyo, Bayelsa,Enugu. plz I need answers, its very urgent....

Are you a prospective corper? Sometimes it's not about the pay. It's whether the cost of living corresponds with the pay
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by iamtaiwo(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yes, would be going to camp in Feb, so I actually don't knw d state to choose...but what are those things that is expected of me to put in consideration before choosing, and plz mention those states that has an high cost of living.
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by IghravweIG(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
iamtaiwo:
Yes, would be going to camp in Feb, so I actually don't knw d state to choose...but what are those things that is expected of me to put in consideration before choosing, and plz mention those states that has an high cost of living.
I think one important thing to consider is the high percentage of job opportunities some states offer. These states include, Lagos, Ogun State, Rivers, Akwa Ibom,Abuja,Calabar etc but then as with high job percentage, comes a higher cost of living, most likely in Lagos, Abj, Rivers and Alkwa-Ibom. But if are going for tranquility chose from Enugu, Imo, Ibadan, Osun, Kwara, Kebbi, Calabar, etc.
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by yebokos(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
RIVERs STATE never pay o...am a living witness..2014 batch C..standard of living is high,hmmm security no funny,job opportunities very scarce for corp members,everything na padi padi. Shalom
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by iamtaiwo(f): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
nawa ooooo... so which state person fit choose self....osumi oooo
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by wunmi590(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
iamtaiwo:
nawa ooooo... so which state person fit choose self....osumi oooo

Am currently in akwa-ibom, cost of living is not high, and the state pay you 10, and most ppa even gives you accommodation, so you don't need to be looking for house.
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by Oketoks(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is very real o!😳😳😳Open dz link n fill in d form, u wud b asked who referred u, type Emmanuel correctly,u would b given instant airtime of #500 of any network of your choice,its no joke I just got mine http:///0TafyogOeC konga is giving away free airtime, plz hurry and broadcast don't be selfish oh!....its black friday, SHARE THE GOODNESS!!!💃🏽
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by iamtaiwo(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
wunmi590:

Am currently in akwa-ibom, cost of living is not high, and the state pay you 10, and most ppa even gives you accommodation, so you don't need to be looking for house.

Thank you very much, am so grateful.
Re: State Allowee For Corpers by iamtaiwo(f): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=wunmi590 post=40456847]

Am currently in akwa-ibom, cost of living is not high, and the state pay you 10, and most ppa even gives you accommodation, so you don't need to be looking for house.[/qui

Is dere employment ova der

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Lists Of Institutions Who Have Released Their 2017 Batch A NYSC List / Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption. / Nysc, Jamb, Nuc, Nbte And Institution, How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.