Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV (984 Views)

JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / By 2075 90% Of The Black Race Will Be Infected With AIDS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
The scrutiny and stigmatization towards people whom have HIV/Aids is appalling and cruel.

Those whom share views of disgust and hatred towards them dwell in 'bigotry' paradise.

With all the information given to us in today society against discriminating or stigmatizing those whom have an illness, it unacceptable to term such people as misinformed or ignorant.

In my opinion they choose to ignore the fact people with Aids/HIV are human beings, whom also deserve the same equal rights to them.

They choose to make them feel inferior, degraded and isolated in society.

We need to show a more 'human face' in matters of how we project ourselves in the world.

Be more empathetic, understanding and kind in how we react to those whom have illnesses.

We are not infallible to ill health or circumstances out of our control.
Re: Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV by OVI75(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Very true,op also live by example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
OVI75:
Very true,op also live by example.

Of course dear, it breaks my heart the stigmatization they receive cry
Re: Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 27, 2015
This is lovely op, some people still don't understand the disease. With proper medication and a healthy lifestyle, they can live a good quality long life. It's well *hugs*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2015
TheMoonChild:
This is lovely op, some people still don't understand the disease. With proper medication and a healthy lifestyle, they can live a good quality long life. It's well *hugs*

Very true sis, they just want to survive and if anything need support not cruel judgement cry

Thank you my sis kiss #Hugs back

1 Like

Re: Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Adanna28:

Very true sis, they just want to survive and if anything need support not cruel judgement cry

Thank you my sis kiss #Hugs back
awww you're so precious, please don't cry ok. Thanks for the love and awareness you are bringing through this thread, you will be rewarded kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Facts About Bacteria / Natural Ways To Treat Heartburn / 5 Body Parts You Can Replace Through Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.