Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention (6722 Views)

30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / Words Of Hope For People With Special Needs Or Persons With Disabilities / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
In Nigeria, many have lost hopes, some despair, other sink in the ocean of depression, because they are physically challenged or probably leaving with one disability or the other. But today, a non governmental organization called Juremi Foundation has brought solace to the people and are yet leaving smiles on the faces of those who have given up on life itself.

The initiative of "Juremi- Ability In Disability Walk" was flag-off by the Juremi Foundation for people who are physically challenged and leaves with disabilities. The program was floated to encourage them; empower them with skills and ensure that they keep moving, regardless of the pace.

The "J-A.I.D Walk" which was held in Abuja from Eagles Square to Unity fountain on Saturday, 21st July attracted a mammoth crowd. Several people leaving with disabilities were in the crowd to be encouraged, and some where there to encourage others.

According to the founder, Amen Rochas ,the walk is geared at engaging people in challenging situations to discuss their challenges, extend impactful treats, keep them informed and most importantly care for them.

Juremi Foundation captured the turn-outs by impacting and making a difference in the lives of participants and beneficiaries at the event. The disable people were engaged in a dance competition at the venue, with different ranges of monetery rewards for the winners.

The NGO uplifted the spirit of the physically Challenged prior to the WALK with the visit to their communities to donate food stuffs, household materials and sewing machines to enhance the skill acquisition. According to the secretary of the disabled persons he said they were excited with benevolence of Juremi foundation right for their camp to the present moment as they not only give them hope but also taught them to fish by providing sewing machines and other empowerment support.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/juremi-aid-walk-people-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
@alexreports

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
More

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Continue

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
See here

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Continue

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
More here

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
More

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
More see

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
More here

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by ezera(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is currently politically disable. He needs aid at the moment. Dear NGO help our president.
#Saraki4Democracy.

1 Like

Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by eliadekx(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
More

Who else spot Mayweather
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by GisthoodBlog(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol the pictures many o Jesus!
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Slavery mentality, NGO is a way the western countries uses aids to control AFRICA. And yet black people still glorify hand outs, pathetic.
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by Shegson12345(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
ok
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by swiperthefox: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Philpham:
Slavery mentality, NGO is a way the western countries uses aids to control AFRICA. And yet black people still glorify hand outs, pathetic.
I bet this particular NGO was just thought up by a Nigerian to syphon money from internationa organization.
They are disabled. Why on earth are they doing a walk? Putting them through a wringer with their disability for coke.
I was coming to see them getting help but it is all photo OP to get money off of unsuspecting international NGO.
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by Naijawebmaster: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one! But I hope it is continuous, not after the media hype, they'll stop receiving help.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by ennysuccess(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
I know the foundation.... They offer free technical and vocational skills to the physically challenged and set them up afterwards..... FREE.... they are in Abuja and they gave alot of stuffs during the walk.... Check their Instagram page @juremifdn.... They run quiz competition for everybody and you can win 100k..... A lady just won again yesterday....follow @juremifdn on Instagram for more
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by newslifeop: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention by mulan21(f): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2018
@Alexsreport u did well.

(1) (Reply)

LASUTH Has Measures To Guard Against A Recurrence Of Ebola Virus Outbreak / How To Cleanse Your Blood Naturally / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.