Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (29148 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 70th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by dainformant(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
It was a day of fun for former vice president Atiku Abubakar who celebrated his 69th birthday on Wednesday as family, friends, associates and aides gathered in his Abuja residence to join in his happiness. See more pictures below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/see-photos-from-atiku-abubakars-69th.html

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by OVI75(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
One of naijas problem.any way ABubakar DS days share.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by wordbank(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chop ur money sharp sharp
Cos d remaining u go leave am enter 6ft
HBD Former VP

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
"he would have been a better choice than that old man called PMB". Quote me anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by miqos02(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Osyfellaini(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Happy Birthday to a father, philanthropist, mentor, statesman and a great democrat. Enjoy your day boss of BOSSES!
P see you Mazi Ibe

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't even know why I booked space. I have nothing to say bout this

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by anonimi: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
May be the next choice for the "owners" of Nigeria to replace the daft, dumb and dull DISASTER that we currently have as the tenant-chief for Aso Rock except we Nigerians decide we are no longer 200 million mumus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by ModiKen(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry

All these people celebrating with a thief from his days as a custom officer...

..mak una receive sense

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by EVERCUTE(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Seen.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Happy looters day Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by djWALE(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by emmanuel596(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Celebration of a corrupt life and a life of embezzlement.......#END TIME BIRTHDAY

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by horlah005: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time spending

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by kennyman2000(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Congrats sir!
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by tolexy007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by ModiKen(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
udmbat:
Happy looters day Atiku

grin grin grin....wicked!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by marioioidp: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
atikuuuuuu... the man who never quits

speaking of which... i think im gonna do some black friday bid. But how come i haven't heard of westernmall before. jumia hasn't impressed me this blackfriday... looking for an alternative...

adasek2010:
hey guys... black friday is really hot ooo... jumia dey mess up. I just found a cool deal. There is an auction going on where you can bid for items for as low as 10 naira... and the auction ends today so, so its not a long thing. I won the bid for a blackberry Q5 for 7000naira... this na correct awoof... heres the link. 100% confarm!!! http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow#

terra:
Really? yu sure say this one nor be scam? lemme check it out tho... im disappointed with today! i was hoping to get great deals... nigerian black friday can never be like yankee

philip:
its real... i have active bids on there. Most of them end tomorrow... or is it mid night today? im not so clear on this. I put my items on watch and whenever someone out bids me, i get a mail notification. Awesome!

adasek2010:

hmmm!!! awesome! i'll go check it out right away

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Chanchit: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Anyway, just spend your fat pension wisely and don't bother to contest for presidency again, cos you would just be wasting money. Happy birthday.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by StepTwo: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Islamic birthday
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Trailblazer1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Since Our society celebrates and rewards thieves thereby, re-enforcing such behaviour.

Nobody such scream thief or corruption, the day i will have an opportunity to take my own share

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by DONSMITH123(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
HBD Former VP
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by GovWahala: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Big thief, I'm sorry he ain't worth celebrating. The money in his coffers will change the lives of millions.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by pus22: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=28pt]

He is not like Ahmed magaji tinubu who is a nusance to the society in lagos.

Unlike tinubu who refuse to go back to the north, instead goes about disturb the people of lagos and western Nigeria . even goes about disturbing helpless poor market women.

Atiku retired home . tinubu instead of following atiku step became society enemy number 1. Disturbing helpless children

Does tinubu not have a family to tell him to quit. What type of family are they,that they can't tell him the truth. That most people hate him.

Will northerners agree if an igboman call himself surdana of the north. Bully and killing innocent people like tinubu have done.. No.

Tinubu is seen as an idiot.who does not deserve respect because he has not put himself in a position where young people respect his .

A person have to respect people who are from an area. t][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
enjoy
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by GovWahala: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Osyfellaini:
Happy Birthday to a father, philanthropist, mentor, statesman and a great democrat. Enjoy your day boss of BOSSES!
P see you Mazi Ibe
See your dirty mouth. I'm sure he will mentor you on stealing, sometimes I think Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get, can't imagine openly celebrating a certified thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by onosprince(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Old tiff

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by kushma(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so charted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised the I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by NOBODYY: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
how will this add fuel to my generator undecided??
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by allisonluvsu(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
One of those things
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Tman66(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy baba ni ye grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Guyman02: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
kushma:
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so charted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised the I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians

They are not defrauding Nigerians, they are doing pure business to make profit; thats why you need to know the shop price of an item before buying from them, except items you cant find in your neighbourhood or from online price check.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure / Buhari Not In Support Of Open Grazing - Garba Shehu Clarifies / PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.