Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (29150 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 70th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by JayTeeA(f): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
;Dall I c is money cool
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
I LIKE HIS MONEY :oTRILLIONAIRE BUT DONT NOT LIKE HIS PERSON ATALL
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
HBD to him
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by omooba969(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Since Our society celebrates and rewards thieves thereby, re-enforcing such behaviour.

Nobody such scream thief or corruption, the day i will have an opportunity to take my own share

@bolded,

If you try such, I will ensure you are brought to book & throw you in jail. cool
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by femi4: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"he would have been a better choice than that old man called PMB". Quote me anywhere.
ode
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
pus22:
shocked

He is not like Ahmed magaji tinubu who is a nusance to the society in lagos.

Will northerners agree if an igboman call himself surdana of the north. Bully and killing innocent people like tinubu have done.. No.

Tinubu is seen as an idiot.who does not deserve respect because he has not put himself in a position where young people respect his .

A person have to respect people who are from an area.

Words of a frustrated boy. grin
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
JayTeeA:
grin all I c is money cool

I believe you & 'm not surprised. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
femi4:
ode
Slave
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by leksgcfr(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
This time last year,this man refused to celebrate his birthday. Rather,he walked-out on those gathered to felicitate with him, citing the security and poor situation of the country as at then. Fast forward to same day but 2015, he is seen smiling and receiving accolades. Atiku, is Nigeria now better, safer and calmer than 2014?

Happy birthday , though.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by skxtt2015(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
All the thiefs wey don put us for life time suffering,remember ur last day
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by obinnashady(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
But fuel no dey o..money no dey..thieves dey celebrate..
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Joesephy: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by bonechamberlain(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"he would have been a better choice than that old man called PMB". Quote me anywhere.
exactly a more moderate northern Muslim, than buhari the extremist angry
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
HBD TO END TIME LOOTER
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Bom4Real: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Atiku IS MY man Anytime anyday,Long Life Bos U r THE best.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by j1mmy: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
of course with stolen money
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Tobium1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
For his birthday gift, his wife should give him de 69 position sex. I bet he will kip celebrating 69th birthday evry year
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
okay....
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence by Lion01: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2020
GovWahala:

See your dirty mouth. I'm sure he will mentor you on stealing, sometimes I think Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get, can't imagine openly celebrating a certified thief.

Not his fault that your father didn't hustle. You better make sure that you work hard so that your neighbor's kids will not tell your kids that you are a useless man tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George / Buhari Not In Support Of Open Grazing - Garba Shehu Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.