Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! (16506 Views)

World’s Tiniest Phone Has Been Launched / Infinix Note 4 With X-pen Has Been Launched (see Specs) / My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ishittu: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
zube01:
ok! For starters my network keeps switching from 3g to edge, it sometimes forces some applications to close esp my messaging apps, sometimes when I get a call in the locked screen it refuses to show the answer or reject dialogue! The last straw that broke the cows back was when I tried reinstalling my fifa 14 and it kept refusing to get the resources from the memory card till I moved them to the phone memory! And then I tried using lucky patcher to unlock nd it kept refusing to unlock! These are som of my issues!

Go to network setting and choose 3G only, try factory resetting the phone to correct the next 2 issues , the memory card to Phone memory issue is being worked on .....For the Unlock, get a strong internet connection
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ishittu: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
zube01:
ok! For starters my network keeps switching from 3g to edge, it sometimes forces some applications to close esp my messaging apps, sometimes when I get a call in the locked screen it refuses to show the answer or reject dialogue! The last straw that broke the cows back was when I tried reinstalling my fifa 14 and it kept refusing to get the resources from the memory card till I moved them to the phone memory! And then I tried using lucky patcher to unlock nd it kept refusing to unlock! These are som of my issues!

Go to network setting and choose 3G only, try factory resetting the phone to correct the next 2 issues , the memory card to Phone memory issue is being worked on .....For the Unlock, get a strong internet connection .....
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by MrOra(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Elxandre:
Why in the world did they put a 720p res on a 6 incher?
They should have left it at 5.5 if they weren't going to increase the resolution.
Seriously I weak, what about the 16gb ROM.. O sun mi o
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by gurunlocker: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
will this phone support OTG
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by aljpimp(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
For all infinix products no discount but you get free pouch and a reasonable price..infinix note2 16+1 is 27300 naira and infinix note2 16+2 is 31000 naira...
To order and get good discount and black Friday deals ,you can contact me on 08159887956
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by bobo65(m): 6:13am On Nov 27, 2015
The call issue is my main probs, someone will call, I'll pick, d screen will just black out, I'll have to press vol down plus power to restart the phone, and my phone is still on stock kitkat

zube01:
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ishittu: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2015
gurunlocker:
will this phone support OTG

Yes 100%
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by donbenie(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
Weyre, dem don pay u 2 spoil infinix market again, even ur samsung na still chicko dea do am, it's better u buy iphone
And iPhone no be Chinko dey do am?.SMH

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by augster(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2015
contact me to get your note 2...1gb ram for #27,300 ad 2gb for #31,000.
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Femistico(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2015
amii131:

i don't knw of the phone but infinix phones are wack wit ba3 hottness nd other issues wit their products am goin bck to my samsung.
so u mean u dump ur samsung for infinix...are u kidding me or ur jst lieing
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Femistico(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015
donhils:

Sweetheart pls do. There's a reason why Samsung is Samsung.
Guy, longest tym...pls do u root ur s6 edge...i need help on how to go about mine
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by donhils: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Femistico:

Guy, longest tym...pls do u root ur s6 edge...i need help on how to go about mine
I don't own s6 edge.
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ibietela2(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
ishittu:

Guess she bought Hot2 but thd shortcomming has been correxted with the latest update, also Big6 will be sold tommrow and u wont regret buying cos the phone rocks performance wise

It will be from next week

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ibietela2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am waiting for this...... My budget was 25k
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Sunky87: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Remove the screen guard if you have one on it, it should correct the issue.
bobo65:
The call issue is my main probs, someone will call, I'll pick, d screen will just black out, I'll have to press vol down plus power to restart the phone, and my phone is still on stock kitkat

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by chegzyshade(m): 2:09am On Nov 28, 2015
amii131:

i don't knw of the phone but infinix phones are wack wit ba3 hottness nd other issues wit their products am goin bck to my samsung.
bro forget any illegal comment about infinix for now. The hot note has delivered excellently, the battery life is wow, I use my hot note pro and still sell it for 22k(with complete accessories thou) hoping to get d big6 which I believe the performance will double that of hot note with d latest os. A trial will tell bro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by chegzyshade(m): 2:15am On Nov 28, 2015
queenfav:
pls throw more light cos I was considering this phone o.I thought people said infinix was better than tecno?
bro forget any illegal comment about infinix for now. The hot note has delivered excellently, the battery life is wow, I use my hot note pro and still sell it for 22k(with complete accessories thou) hoping to get d big6 which I believe the performance will double that of hot note with d latest os. A trial will tell bro
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Hotdiamond(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
First of all infinix has messed up. If they made a 1GB RAM version. Why would I buy it when there is infinix hot note pro.

About the display.
Why on earth would you make a 720p 6.0 " screen phone in late 2015.
Really disappointing. They think that Nigerians are fools . They are lucky they are not international. That phone wouldn't have seen the light of day.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Hotdiamond:
First of all infinix has messed up. If they made a 1GB RAM version. Why would I buy it when there is infinix hot note pro.

About the display.
Why on earth would you make a 720p 6.0 " screen phone in late 2015.
Really disappointing. They think that Nigerians are fools . They are lucky they are not international. That phone wouldn't have seen the light of day.

Believe it or not, Nigerians are fools. This device will sell like hotcake, just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Femistico(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
donhils:
I don't own s6 edge.
oh sorry.
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Smone(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Tecno, don't keep me waiting. High specs, less money.
Oya bad belle pple, I dey wait for your replies
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by kingsamm(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
Font camera is just 2MP lipsrsealed

you guys should know, pixel size of a phone's camera does is not a way to judge the picture quality...
you should check how many megapixels iphones have yet they shoot amazing pictures....

Samm is the name
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by kingsamm(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2015
koice:

Believe it or not, Nigerians are fools. This device will sell like hotcake, just watch.

yeaa you're right
the screen resolution is really bad..
720 x 1290 would result in a low ppi

The infinix zero has a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 and its just a 5" device, imagine what it would look like on a 6" device
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
kingsamm:

yeaa you're right
the screen resolution is really bad..
720 x 1290 would result in a low ppi

The infinix zero has a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 and its just a 5" device, imagine what it would look like on a 6" device

Unfortunately, many Nigerians don't care much about screen resolution. They would rather spend their money on an affordable phone with low ppi and huge screen... throw in a 4-5000mAh battery, and it will become a household name in no time.

They hardly care about technical stuffs like Super Amoled displays, high ppi, power efficient chipsets, processors clocked at impressive speed in gigahertz, efficient gpus...

Quantity sells more than quality in this nation of ours, that's the hard truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ishittu: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
chegzyshade:

Gbayi
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by ishittu: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yes of course cos u dont expect phone with all listed qualities to sell for below 60k talkless of 30k which has been most of the price range of infinix phone

koice:

Unfortunately, many Nigerians don't care much about screen resolution. They would rather spend their money on an affordable phone with low ppi and huge screen... throw in a 4-5000mAh battery, and it will become a household name in no time.

They hardly care about technical stuffs like Super Amoled displays, high ppi, power efficient chipsets, processors clocked at impressive speed in gigahertz, efficient gpus...

Quantity sells more than quality in this nation of ours, that's the hard truth.
Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by iamtewwy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
koice:

whatt!! !!!! Nigerians are fools? How dare u curse a whole nation because of ur selfish intrest? Well d fone has been launched in other country. And its sold out already. Go check jumia ghana its sold out and mind u the resolution is 1080p u dnt just curse a whole nation fr stuff u dint even confirm.. Tenx.. Pls mind my grammer.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by iamtewwy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Koice check them out and please mind d way u talk

Re: Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! by Elxandre(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow! the screen is 1080P.

If this is true, Infinix just turned up the heat on Tecno et al. cool

just saw it on Jumia Ghana site.
https://www.jumia.com.gh/infinix-x600-note-2-dual-sim-16gb-hdd-1gb-ram-13mp-camera-grey-32145.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award / How To Add Facebook Black Tick Verification Badge To Your Profile For Free / 7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.