Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. (1787 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by VINCENT14(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2009
Good evening, good people please is seriously need a buisness to start up in school to enable me keep going with my education.Am actually thinking fishery what do u think please help me out.God bless.
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by ifyalways(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2009
If u are very disciplined,i mean really very disciplined,i wud say ladies wears and inner wears wud be good for u.u just need ur capital and u are good to go.Its highly profitable but here are some rules :
Never ever sale on credit.
Dont ever collect ur money in "kind" wink
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2009
i think recharge voucher printing is one other good business u can do as a student,though i have not tried printing vouchers but i sold vouchers after my NYSC along side phone repairs b4 i got a job.
Phone repairs is also good, i still do it on part time till today
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by ifyalways(f): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Poster,be careful abt those peeps advertising email address and phone numbers,they can be thieves for all i care,deal with them at ur own risk.
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by damola1: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
WHy not in kind?

is it not the money that he'll eventually use to pursue kind?
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by ifyalways(f): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
damola1:

WHy not in kind?

is it not the money that he'll eventually use to pursue kind?
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by sweetnekys: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear , please contact me urgently on my direct email for your favourites kids clothing
my wholesale prices from 1200 to 1500 Naira each,though i still have the ones of 500 to 1000 naira, i am sure that you will start something from here with your cash.
please check some of my samples

Email me at sweetnekys@yahoo.com ,
or you send you mobile number so i can contact you

Best Rgds
Neky

Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by sweetnekys: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2009
check more of my samples

Email me at sweetnekys@yahoo.com

Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by sweetnekys: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
contact me in this regard sweetnekys@yahoo.com

Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by tutus(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2009
berry's kollections for more info contact chicsluv@yahoo.com

Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by tutus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
berry's kollections

Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by samguru(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
i am very delighted,that a visionary student who want to meet ends need is requesting for business idea.
it is nice,but there is no serious business you do today that will not have adversely affects you studies.i will strongly advise you to focus on your studies and invest your money in stock market.for advice you visit the site below
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by ShotCaller: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
Good our staying focused. I did drycleaning business in university, u can collect and wash cloths weekends, i made a lot of money washing for my fellow students then, now am about opening my 4th branch, i graduated 5 years ago,

i cannot think of working for anyone, i employ over 12 staffs,

i also had an okada in school, that remits me daily money, by final year i had about 3 bikes in school, i had a good life socially and acedemically also,
best of luck,
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by Enquirer: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
consider selling your writing skills by writing "how-to" manuals like I'm doing. it shouldn't be tough for you since you're a student and already do a lot writing [term papers, seminars, etc.].

u don't even need a personal internet connection (though it would be very good to get a laptop as time goes on) because once your system is up running, you can run everything from a suitable cellphone with internet capabilities. my own little project has been running since august last year and i've made quite a bundle from it.
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by stokeson(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
hi guy,
i really like your courage as a student. you are going to be great.keep it up. you are a born entrprenuer.as for many of them who try to reply your post.they have done well.all of them brougth a good ideas.my owm is that i will advise you to do a business that link to what you have passion for. i mean what your hobbiess are tanged with.with that u will find out that it is not streessful. maybe you can rigth very well.then why not write 10 question paper for the new students. another way is by dealind in wears if u have like for fashion.both males and females wears are ok.even female underwears.there are many business that i cannot expose here because of time.but if you care,you can send me an email on germainest.okeson@gmail.com. pls dont pay anyone for anything on this site.thats my word for you
thanks
more grace to your elbow.
germaine st.okeson
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hello there,
There are soo many businesses you can do that can fetch you all the money you need for your school fees and other expenses you have.
Theres the business of buying and selling of quality clothes,theres the business of been a magazine/news paper vendor,now i don't mean you should hawk,you can get a table or stand where you'll display your products for people to see,there's also the pastery/eatery business among others.

Now all these businesses require some amount of capital to start,with at least #10,000,you should be able to start and make good profit.

Pls reply if this was helpful

Cheers
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by bibiazim1: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2009
have u thought of yahoo yahoo?
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by esuccess(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2009
I can only advice you to venture into what is called internet biz, cos is fetching money intrenet marketing ,
Re: I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. by Gbade1: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
am a student of unijos mass comm and also work part time.want to know what i do then call me on 07062939961

(1) (Reply)

In Need For Lpfo Supply Financier For Ashaka Cement. / I Need A Geniue Internet Business, / With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.