Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Would Four Credit Get You Admission To Any College Of Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would Four Credit Get You Admission To Any College Of Education? (789 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? / See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Four Credit Get You Admission To Any College Of Education? by grbgrb4(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
can i get admission to college of education with four credits in ;-
Maths
English
Geography and
Agricultural science
to study maths and social studies.
Someone should please enlighten me...this my three years at home and i'am tired of being an homebody.
Re: Would Four Credit Get You Admission To Any College Of Education? by Lionofdjungle: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Of course yes! Four credits are required for admission into any college of education. With your result you can study Mathematics or Geography. But you can't study Agricultural science because Chemistry is needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Lateral-thinking Tests That Will Blow Your Mind / Difference Between Computer Engineering With Computer Science / 33 Matriculation Ceremony Of Ambrose Alli University(aau)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.