Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Create Instagram Ads In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Instagram Ads In Nigeria (6230 Views)

How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger / Holla For Your Facebook And Instagram Ads / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Instagram Ads In Nigeria by Contemsolutions(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am glad to finally say that the long awaited Instagrams Ads is now active for Nigerian advertisers.

For some time now a number of people have asked me about Instagram adverts as compared to Facebook Adverts to the extent that I had to attempt placing an ad myself, so I can understand how it works and the requirements.

Unfortunately, the first time I tried it, it was not fully functional, since it was still in the development stage. I kept on checking back until now, when I found out some things which were not available before while creating a campaign for Instagrams Ads were now visible.

After some trial and error, I eventually figured how to create a campaign for Instagram Ads and I am more than happy to share.

First of all, it’s a bit of a long process or maybe it’s because it took me a while to get the hang of it. So for those who are trying this for the first time, seat back and follow these steps accurately:

If you need pictorial representations of these steps you can check them out via this link http://contemporarymediasolutions.com/how-to-create-instagram-ads-in-nigeria/

* Your need to install Power Editor in your Facebook Ad Manager by downloading it from this link here or or click Power Editor at the top of your Ads Manager.

Power Editor is a tool you can use to manage your Facebook ad campaigns in bulk. Learn more about its features that let you create, edit and publish multiple ads at once.
When you’re in Power Editor, click Download to Power Editor at the top to download the accounts you want to access. If you’re having trouble downloading your accounts, you can check out Power Editor Troubleshooting Tips Here.

Note: Power Editor is only supported in the Google Chrome browser.

*If you already have an existing Facebook Ad Account, you can simply download it into the Power Editor interface, displayed at the top or you can create a new ad by clicking on the drop down arrow beside Create Ad and click on Create Campaign. Then fill in the necessary info.

* After creating the Campaign you need to create an ad set as a sub of the campaign, as show in the screenshot above or by clicking on the highlighted section as show in the screenshot.

* When you are done and have fill in the required info, you will also create a Ads as sub under Ad Sets. You just need to follow the normal steps of creating a Facebook Ad.

* When you are done, you will need to Upload Changes by clicking on the Green Upload Changes Button at the top, as shown in the screenshot in Step 2 above. This will upload the Ad to your existing Facebook Ad Account or create a new one for you, if this is your first ad.

* Now before Instagram Ad can be active in your Facebook Ad, you will need to add your Instagram Account using Business Manager. Business Manager allows advertisers to manage all of their advert accounts, Pages, apps and permissions in one place.

* In Business Manager the basic things you need to do are to add your Facebook Page, Ad Accounts, Instagram Accounts and Payment Methods.

* You can create Instagram ads using ad creation. You’ll create Instagram ads the same way you create Facebook ads. All you need to do after creating your ad is make sure that you’ve selected Instagram in the Ad Preview section.

Creating Your Instagram Ad

* Go to ad creation.

* Choose an objective from the list. Keep in mind that only the following objectives will allow you to create ads that will be eligible to appear on Instagram.
> Send people to your website (Clicks to Website)
> Increase conversions on your website (Website Conversions)*
> Get Installs of your app (Mobile App Installs)
> Get video views (Video Views)

* Next to Campaign Name, add a name for your campaign or use the default name that appears.

* In the targeting section, create an audience for your ad. You can choose audience characteristics such as age, gender, interests and more. Learn about the targeting options available and tips onchoosing the right audience for your ad.

* In the budget & scheduling section, you can choose a budget and set your ad’s schedule.

* If you choose, you can set a manual bid by updating the Optimize for and Pricing sections with your preferences, as shown in the screenshot above.

* In the media section, choose the type of creative you’d like your ad to include.

* In the text and links section, choose a Facebook Page to represent your business on Facebook’s News Feed.

* Below Instagram Account, choose an Instagram account. If you haven’t added an Instagram account through Business Manager or through your business’s Page, click Add an Account and follow the steps to set up your Instagram account, as shown on the screenshot above.

* Give your ad a Headline and Text. Click Show Advanced Options to choose a call-to-action button for your ad.

* Remember that you should have selected Instagram in the Ads placement section while in the Ads Creation Page.

* Now your ad is ready to be placed for review by the Facebook team

* Click on the Green Place Order button, as shown in the screenshot below and you are done

If you have successfully done this, congratulations, you Instagram Ad is on its way to be live to prospective clients.

I believe this could relieve you some stress, unlike me, who had to go through the trial and error phase to achieve this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Instagram Ads In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: How To Create Instagram Ads In Nigeria by totoakins(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Brought to you by naijaadagency..com.ng you can call us on 0706 9399 337
Managing Instagram/Facebook adverts effectively is more complex than what can be said in one post. Here are the top 6 of best guides to setup Facebook adverts and manage the costs in Nigeria. You can view them on [url]naijaadagency..com.ng/2016/10/create-facebook-adverts-in-nigeria.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Website Account Suspended, Please What Is Next!!! / What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / 2016 Illuminati New Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.