Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (23186 Views)

Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds / Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!! / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Techvillz(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Making payments for FaceBook Ads in naira has been available since before now, but because of the current situation of the economy in the country, banks now decline to make payments for Facebook ads in Naira, and insist that customers should pay for ads in the merchant's unit of currency which is US dollars. But the good news is that a few days ago, making payments for Facebooks ads in Naira became possible again using PAYU NG.

1. To get started, you need to create a Facebook ads account. Creating ads account is quite easy, once you log on to your Facebook account, click on Ads Manager, then your ads account will be created.

2. Now, you will have to create your promotion or anything you want to promote on Facebook. (I trust you already know how to do that)

3. After editing your promotion and it is ready to be promoted, click on the promote button located at the button, and then you will be taken to the payments section.

4. In the payments section, you will see Two or Three payments option which will be Payoneer, PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, and Naira Card Payment with PayU

5. Now click on Payments with PayU, then the screen below will appear, just click on Continue https://easygigtech.com/how-to-pay-for-facebook-advert-in-naira/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Miracle0403(f): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please I have added my pay u to Facebook. I can't add my gtb naira MasterCard to payu, i cant fund, I can't do anything. Please help!
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by DRIFTyKING(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't have a pay u option
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by wizkidblogger(f): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Miracle0403:
Please I have added my pay u to Facebook. I can't add my gtb naira MasterCard to payu, i cant fund, I can't do anything. Please help!

read : http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2017/02/payu-nigeria-pay-for-facebook-ads-in-naira-with-gtbank-mastercard-and-other-debit-cards.html?m=1
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Techvillz(m): 3:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Guys visit the link to view the post in full.. also drop your comments there as well.. i will assist you asap. I dont login on Nairaland very often

ps.. my article on paying for fb ads in naira is more detailed with pictures, more than that of ogbonge
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by EasyMoneyMaking: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Hi Guys, Due to the restrictions on the use of Naira ATM cards for foreign transactions, we have an amazin device means for you to get a VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD to complete your online transaction with ease. Our card can be used to pay for stuffs online anywhere Visa or MasterCard is accepted, depending on the one you ordered. The card can be used for: * Bing * Facebook advert * Paypal verification * AliExpress * Dhgate. * EBay or * online shopping etc. >> You can top up the card at a maximum of $2,500 per card >> One time set up fee of N2,500 (empty balance) or N4,000 with $2 balance and N4,500 with $3 balance >> Monthly charge of $1/N500 for Card maintenance >> 2 times daily Maximum top up times >> Free to pay using this card >> Custom names and billing address specified by you during set up >> 3% when you pay on non USD transactions With our 24/7 WhatsApp support, you have nothing to worry about. >> The card will loaded with bitcoin, so our rate will be based on bitcoin rate for the day. FAQS Question: Can I use it to make PayPal payments? Answer: Yes, the card can be used to verify PayPal and make payment. You can also withdraw our PayPal funds on the card. Question: Can the CARD be used for paying merchants? Answer: Of course it can. Question: Can I use the CARD to open a UK PayPal account? Answer: Yes you can use it to open UK Paypal. Question: Is it forex rate or cbn rate that is charge during transaction? Answer: It is forex rate but the card can be loaded at bitcoin rate, and it gets converted to forex after load. You can now do your Online Business with easy and peace of Mind. You can also start your IMPORTATION BUSINESS NOW. Check my Signature for my Call/WatsApp Contact.
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by ewizard1: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2017
@Techvillz Can i get help please, whatsapp? PM?

Thanks.
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 09, 2017
ewizard1:

Thanks.
call or WhatsApp me now
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by ewizard1: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Yusrahub:
call or WhatsApp me now
GOod morning. Thanks
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Techvillz(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2017
ewizard1:

Thanks.

Link to my blog is there.. use it
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by engrlasky: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hello, somebody help me. I can't see Payu option in my facebook payment options. My prefered currency is nnnaira

my whatsapp 07037983428. There is reward for anyone that helps fix this.
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Donbigi2(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
engrlasky:
Hello, somebody help me. I can't see Payu option in my facebook payment options. My prefered currency is nnnaira

my whatsapp 07037983428. There is reward for anyone that helps fix this.
you got help? I'm having the same trouble
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by totoakins(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2018
For people that cant see the PAYU option this can be because you are accessing the billing options through the Facebook business manager, to access the PAYU option go through the Facebook ads manager from your default facebook page or wall or visit facebook.com/adsmanager.
for a complete picture guide to payment options on facebook/instagram download this book to learn more https://okadabooks.com/book/about/instagram_sponsored_ads12_steps_to_create_effective_ads_in_1hour/18998

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by prettyunny(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
What about instagram ad please?
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by ssolaoye: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Are you considering running Facebook Ads for your business? This beginners guide to Facebook advertising will help you achieve the best marketing objectives on a very small budget.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Kangol99(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
get the ebook BEGINNERS GUIDE TO FACEBOOK ADS that will enable you to pay and run ads in Naira here www.johntaiwo.com/getfreeebook
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Elochii(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cool
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Muritala2015(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Free Facebook Marketing Workshop will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2021
DRIFTyKING:
I don't have a pay u option
This is currently my problem, did you find a way to solve this problem??
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by omoharry(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
I tried to pay for an advert for one of my product on facebook Marketplace, but my Naira card was often rejected.when I contacted GTB,I was told that Naira payment for international transaction has been suspended.That I need a dollar card for such.
Meanwhile My sister paid & promoted her music on facebook ( not market place).So, Is facebook advert different from face-book market place? We bank accept international transaction with the Naira card.
Re: Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
I have funded my Facebook ads through PayU but its not reflecting please help me, what should I do?
I did this using Facebook market place

(1) (Reply)

China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.