Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nuc, Sam Egwu: Please Save Us From Uniben Lecturers! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nuc, Sam Egwu: Please Save Us From Uniben Lecturers! (3750 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu / List Of Sacked Lecturers From Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuc, Sam Egwu: Please Save Us From Uniben Lecturers! by maballack(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2009
Re: Nuc, Sam Egwu: Please Save Us From Uniben Lecturers! by DisGuy: 12:49am On May 26, 2009
I am going to give you the names of some of the guilty lecturers in order of worst down. However, for fear of repercussion, I am not including my real name. Some of the said lecturers have links to students of the secret cult and I fear for my life.

If you dont believe me, send someone to investigate, you will be amazed at what you will find obtains in this department in particular and the university in general. Where do they expect young students from poor- average background to get such money? The girls end up prostituting while the boys turn to 419 and even armed robbery to "survive" and graduate with coveted degrees that have not been meritted.

I pray sir that you use your office to save the students of this institution and our education system. Thank you sir.

1. DR. ENDURANCE OPHORI - MICROBIOLOGY - SEX AND MONEY

2. MRS. AKORTHA - MICROBIOLOGY - MONEY

3. ENGR. GODFREY ARIAVE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - SEX AND MONEY

4. DR. FRANK OSAGIEDE - MATHEMATICS - SEX AND MONEY

5. MR. CHETE - COMPUTER SCIENCE - MONEY

6. DR. MIKE OMIOGBERALE - ZOOLOGY - MONEY

7. MR. ONI OJO - PHYSICS - SEX AND MONEY

8. ENGR. ALUYO - ENGINEERING - SEX AND MONEY

9. DR. A. JIDEONWO - CHEMISTRY - SEX

10. DR. CY ISIKHWENE - MATHS - SEX AND MONEY

There are so many more that you will be surprised This is just from two faculties!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nuc, Sam Egwu: Please Save Us From Uniben Lecturers! by STORM2(f): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
I guess somebody finally listened...19 uniben staff were sacked a few days back...and 2 of those names from microbiology department (akortha and ophori) were amongs dem.
it took 4 years..but you got ur wish buddy......
Hope this makes a difference lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Deadliest Animals You Don't Know Of / JAMB 2017 Maths Complete 40 Questions Solved/explained Free Video Download! / More On Aau Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.