Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu (28208 Views)

LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by LMAyedun(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
The school authorities took the decision following the failure of the ASUU National Executive Council which met in Kano at the weekend to put to an end to the strike.

A statement issued by the institution’s Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu, said academic activities will resume in all the university campuses on Tuesday.

The statement said, “Having waited patiently for Federal Government and ASUU to resolve the impasse occasioned by the over four months strike embarked upon by the union to no avail, the management of EBSU on Monday, November 26 resolved to reopen the school.

“We therefore inform all concerned that teaching and learning will begin fully on Tuesday, 26th, November, 2013. This is to enable us cover what we have lost to the strike.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebsu-withdraws-ASUU-strike/

8 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by 2Wilywily: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice EBSU

8 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by dirifred(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
gooooooooooooodddddd, I no ASUU may die a natural death if they continue to believe they can recieve 100% of their request.

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Idokosolomon(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Very good

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by yunglykmine(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Let's see how things turns out tomorrow in that school.

I don't see a success in the 'Withdrawal' because School management don't lecture, ASUU members do.

15 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by excell12go(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
I think this is coming too late. Why the hurry now? What have they been thinking for the past four(4) months? Anything worth doing is worth doing well. You've waited for over 4 months, why not just wait till the end? I really think it's too late

14 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
excell12go: I think this is coming too late. Why the hurry now? What have they been thinking for the past four(4) months? Anything worth doing is worth doing well. You've waited for over 4 months, why not just wait till the end? I really think it's too late

Did you read the post at all?

They were waiting, hoping that the issues will be resolved.

Besides, when you say too late, do you mean there is no need for them to resume?

22 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by astronautog(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
There are two little black birds sitting on d wall,
nwannem peter, nwannem paul,.fly away peter, fly
away paul,..........
Even if all of them fly mumu delsu go dey wait till dem use cartapult kill am olodo birdy

46 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by LMAyedun(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
yunglykmine:
I don't see a success in the 'Withdrawal' because School management don't lecture, ASUU members do.
Gbam!!

9 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by YoursGEJ(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
dem no wan follow share the money?
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Abimloaded(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
if you know you're feeling the strike spiritually lemme hear you say ASUU AYAYA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Jusmudi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Una try jor@ injury time una cal off strike , bt na ist page oooo, i dedicate dis 2 all catholic/xtern nd muslim in d world

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by mettimetti: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The school authorities took the decision following the failure of the ASUU National Executive Council which met in Kano at the weekend to put to an end to the strike.

A statement issued by the institution’s Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu, said academic activities will resume in all the university campuses on Tuesday.

The statement said, “Having waited patiently for Federal Government and ASUU to resolve the impasse occasioned by the over four months strike embarked upon by the union to no avail, the management of EBSU on Monday, November 26 resolved to reopen the school.

“We therefore inform all concerned that teaching and learning will begin fully on Tuesday, 26th, November, 2013. This is to enable us cover what we have lost to the strike.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebsu-withdraws-ASUU-strike/
EBSU na school?

7 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Together we shall row to the shore, in division the storm sink us. EBSU is making noise.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by sisiafrika(f): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
We are talking about universities, EBSU sef is showing face!
Dat secondary school?
Mtchwwww

3 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
uniben where art thou.no be ur mates b this.hope they wont rush the students with exam and projects
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by obalolaunited(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
i think its a good development wish all schools could do the same cos ASUU is fast loosing it
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by sisiafrika(f): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Op!!!
U dey use jazzzz.
Ur topics always make front page!
Wat is d secret!!
Tell us??
Or is the secret maggi star??
Mamas helping hand!
@EBSU, they are blooody traitorsss!!!!
Mtchwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by diane10a: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Then I see no reason in the school wasting their time up till now, what have they been thinking....smh

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by wrench: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
BullShît
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by ichommy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Very Good
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Damzil(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
no na mosque.....shioorrrr
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Koikoi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
This makes 4 the number of versities that have withdrawn so far. It goes to show that not all issues are resolved thru extreme actions. there is the stick and carrot approach afterall the children of the well to do are not affected otherwise something would have been done by now ASUU, take heed you gradually loosing public symparty. Not all of us can afford overseas or private university education

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
yeye management always increasing school fees each year...student paying 120000 useless set of pple
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Damzil(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Abimloaded: if you know you're feeling the strike spiritually lemme hear you say ASUU AYAYA!!!!!

kogi state uni abeg wer una dey oooooooo

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Afrok(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good news for EBSU students, but for other schools dt had withdrew from d strike it doesn't look as if anything concrete az happened since dey resumed, Just curious coz wot will be d results of asking students to resume wen d lecturers will refuse to return to class? Nice development EBSU management, at least dey've taken a bold step towards ending d strike like some schools even though it might not work.

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Sijo01(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
EBSU has gone solo, next institution
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by sleeky007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Big Joke. Point of Information: University management don't lecture, members of ASUU do. Let's wait and see. I know for sure ASUU members won't come to class until something is done about the three conditions stated. And for all students that are victimising ASUU and its members on social media, we shall all see when the strike is suspended
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank God say i no later wear my camo comot dis nite, c as army men come sidon near me eh.. I for hear am.
Choi

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
undecided
Hope its not that Lame former minister of Education during Yar'adu a's time called Sam Egwu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] / How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.