Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Top Reasons Why You Need A Modelling Agency - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Reasons Why You Need A Modelling Agency (2632 Views)

The Best Modelling Agency On The Mainland (SRB MODELS) / Biko Nu. Is This A Modelling Or Witch Craft? (photo) / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Reasons Why You Need A Modelling Agency by Nikkiandtees: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Do you want to be a model and you don’t know how to go about it? Then this article is for you. The first step for any aspiring model is to get signed into a reputable modelling agency whose main aim will be to aim sure that your modelling career soars.

What a modeling agency does, is that it helps mold you into a brand, trains you, gets test shots, layout portfolio and puts together comp cards (composition photo cards) and other printed material models need to help get your career as a model going, but getting you campaigns, commercials and more.

Currently I am signed to GI Model Management and for the past 2 years since I have been with them, they have promoted me as a fashion/commercial model and I’ve had the privilege of working for top brands and designers. I’ve gained exposure and gotten more job opportunities.

There are a thousand and one reasons to join an agency and I want to use this medium to shed more light on a few of them.

Your Safety
A professional modelling agency is more concerned about your safety than the client who hired you for the job. They will know who your clients are, where your job will take place, and most important, they will know that your safety is being addressed at all times. Essentially your agent will screen and verify your clients before you go on the job.

More Job Opportunities
The best clients such as Mai Atafo, Tiffany Amber or Lanre Da Silva Ajayi always use modeling agencies to find their models so this means that you will be exposed to the best job opportunities. For example, if a particular model that a top client wants to hire is unavailable, they can present you to the client as an alternative and you could get the booking. At the end of the day, if you were extremely professional and amazing, it can very well increase your chances of being recommended by other big brands.

On the other hand a freelance model working with online clients will most likely be doing non-paying modeling jobs and you will get no exposure at all to other clients.

Get Paid What You Deserve
When you work with a professional modeling agency you are definitely getting big bucks for the work you are doing. For instance, in the case of a commercial print job where your images will be used on billboards, magazines and flyers, a freelance model might have no idea what a fair price will be for the job and will most likely sell themselves short, but an agent will make sure that you get the best out of any deal whatsover.

International Exposure
With the right agency you can be signed to any agency in country such as South Africa, New York or even Paris. Model scout from international agencies usually visit agencies in other countries to scout for new and fresh faces . If this happens and you get picked, it means that you have the backing of both a local agency and an international one.

These points above are select few of the reasons every model needs an agency.

I have also summed up a list of some of the best modeling agencies in Nigeria who are ready to sign up young girls who have what it takes to become the next big thing in the modelling agency.

Beth Model Management
GI Model Management
Isis Model Management
Few Model Management
EL Model Management
Hues and Shades
Zahara Model Management
RJW Modeling academy

http://www.stylevitae.com/reasons-why-models-need-an-agency/

Re: Top Reasons Why You Need A Modelling Agency by konews: 2:09am On Dec 22, 2018
You have always dream about becoming a professional model but you don’t whom to meet to make that dream of yours a reality, if you are one those people looking for the best modeling Agencies i guess you are in the right place because in this post we are going to about the top 10 best modeling Agencies in Nigeria and their contact Details
http://www.konews.com.ng/top-modelling-agencies-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Reasons Why You Need A Modelling Agency by Diana78: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Diana renders topnotch professional modeling services to brands and fashion industry nationwide and internationally. She also helps agencies scouts for talented creatives in the industry and location for set production.

---
Contact number: 08061388655
Profile: [url]Somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me[/url]

#modelinnigeria #nigeriamodel #televisoncommercialmodel #tvcmodel #actress #acorinnigeria #lagosmodels #creativescout #locationscoutinnigeria #fashionmodel

(1) (Reply)

Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Jbco / Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? / Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.