Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (98393 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Potential risk? How?
bomb risk na.
By the way! How will there be active in those early morning drill on champ?

If it is a short hijab that will be very OK but head to toe!

Haaba! You self reason am na!
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Freelancer007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
pedophile I DON quote you come bomb me undecided

yeye dey smell

I have no time for loafers like you. You are a big disgrace to the species you represent. Idiot tongue
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Freelancer007:

I have no time for loafers. You are a big disgrace to the species you represent. Idiot tongue
big disgrace to MUHAM MAD abi undecided

Uncircumcised goat.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahaha
Basket mouth has nothing on you grin

na my mouth wide pass grin grin grin
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Admit it

you do not like long hijab

believe me girl. a lady with long hijab is more charming in my eyes than a lady with skimpy covering.

I'm not lying
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by LastProphet: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
HaneefahRN:

*Yawns*, Oh, the same old rants!

fake muslim is what shekau calls your type, its your type they slaughter along with other tribes during kano riots, useless ibadan muslim
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
LastProphet:

fake muslim is what shekau calls your type, its your type they slaughter along with other tribes during kano riots, useless ibadan muslim
I wld av answered u the way u deserve, but that wld be bringing myself down to ur level.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by luswitz(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Its what he goes into... wink
funny guy grin

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by AJaylee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Idio.t

I was referring to the term you called yourself

Rascal
Pls wat term did I called myself? Rather than me
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Simplefaithy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
laudate:

Then please do NOT go for NYSC. Every graduate already knows what the stipulated uniform approved for NYSC participants, looks like. So how can you come into camp and decide to change it on your own, by insisting that a hijab should be incorporated into your mode of dressing, at the camp?? I don't understand it.

NYSC was set up as a para-military organisation, and it carries out man o'war training drills in camp. How can you participate in such drills wearing a long ankle-length hijab, without tripping over your own feet?? shocked Or should they cancel the drills, just to please you? shocked

Even female muslim police officers abroad are only allowed to wear the short hijab that covers the neck/shoulders, and not the one which covers the entire body. The security situation in the country is tough enough, without people making it more difficult due to their refusal to follow instruction.

NYSC Camp will only last for 21 days. Why can't people forego their own self-centred wills to wear a particular item of dressing, just for the sake of safety?? Holiness or Purity is a conduct or behavioural feature. Does the lack of a hijab make any Muslim woman less holy?
Good.
first nd foremost. have u checked d references I gave??
secondly, if those hijabs re exempted from the drills , is it a crime?
thirdly, the civilized country example u gave is not an hijab that's a "am a Muslim" hijab.
lastly for now, Allah injunctions are meant to be follow strictly.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by laudate: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Simplefaithy:
Good.
first nd foremost. have u checked d references I gave??
secondly, if those hijabs re exempted from the drills , is it a crime?
thirdly, the civilized country example u gave is not an hijab that's a "am a Muslim" hijab.
lastly for now, Allah injunctions are meant to be follow strictly.

What references?? Do you honestly believe those references would remain valid, when a suicide bomber decides to take advantage of the situation to blow up people?

And why on earth should hijab wearing female corpers be exempted from the drills? When they signed up for NYSC, did they sign up to only obey part of the programme? All those female corpers who carry out the drills, do they have 2 heads? shocked Abeg, let them stay at home and forget the NYSC then, since they cannot carry out the whole programme as stipulated by the camp regulations, simply because of one piece of material called hijab.

Oh, you finally ended by saying the example of the hijab I gave is not a Muslim hijab. Are you for real? You are simply funny, honestly! cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Izunwa(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2015
This malam needs to calm down now, I can see he's high on Hijab tongue
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Ndeewonu:

I guess it is Jesus Christ whom he quoted that you are insulting.
The man quoted what Jesus said, and also gave the meaning, and you are abusing him.

Let us always try to understand where people are coming from before we abuse.

Broder, relax. Coolio temper. Ndewo.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Chiscomax(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
roblance:
they are not feeling any heat bro, most of these gals/women under hijab dont wear any under wears.......lol.....I served in a muslim community so I chop them wella

undecided
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by anthonyirekpita(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hummm imaging! Everthing in nigeria is always the other side o!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / NYSC Anthem / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.